This is amazing! RoR2 is so good so far

Quote Originally Posted by kheath812 View Post
    Risk of Rain inspired

<snip photo>

elvui
    stuf
    masque
    custom borders/fonts
    I really like the simplicity of this. Are the edgefile/border and masque skin something you might consider sharing?
    Last edited by Firedancer; 2019-04-10 at 09:58 PM. Reason: forgot to quote

Quote Originally Posted by Firedancer View Post
    I really like the simplicity of this. Are the edgefile/border and masque skin something you might consider sharing?
    More importantlly, what's the name of the font?

Border is resembling Neav one, just more light in color... imo.

Risk of Rain inspired

elvui
    stuf
    masque
    custom borders/fonts
    Bravo! My current UI I've been using for over a year has the Player & Target frames at the side of the screens, so I very much enjoyed this layout. Yours is much cleaner than mine!

I'm very curious as to what you're using for a Minimap AddOn, or how you edited ElvUI to get the rectangular map.

Quote Originally Posted by bjordin View Post
    This is amazing! RoR2 is so good so far
    Is this something you can share?

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulari View Post
    Here's what I have at the moment. Still similar to my last one.

*sniffle*

Just came back and I have nothing, yada. Going to be focusing on rogue this time around and PvP so let's see what happens!

out of curiosity, is there's a discord setup at all for mmo-champ UI enthusiasts?
    Last edited by Hulari; 2019-04-14 at 10:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by msan View Post
    More importantlly, what's the name of the font?

Border is resembling Neav one, just more light in color... imo.
    the font is revolution gothic extra bold

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NERDZILLA View Post
    Bravo! My current UI I've been using for over a year has the Player & Target frames at the side of the screens, so I very much enjoyed this layout. Yours is much cleaner than mine!

I'm very curious as to what you're using for a Minimap AddOn, or how you edited ElvUI to get the rectangular map.
    map is rMinimap with kgpanels around it.

the font is revolution gothic extra bold

- - - Updated - - -

map is rMinimap with kgpanels around it.
    Can you share the interface? Perhaps the ElvUI profile export?

10+ Year Old Account
    out of combat:

in combat:
    [IMG][/IMG]

[QUOTE=Darchi;51117329]out of combat:

I like your retro look. Classic should bring back some awesome classic UIs.

On a side note.. does anyone have a borders pack i can download? I been out of the game a while and finding textures and borders to put in SharedMedia(is that still used?) seems like a chore i dont want. TY in advanced.

Holla people really good jib every1 in here..!!!!!

Here is my try

OOC:

In combat:

I liked this https://wago.io/l9ousFLh1 a lot so i tried to replecate something similar

Quote Originally Posted by nightcrow View Post
    Holla people really good jib every1 in here..!!!!

I liked this https://wago.io/l9ousFLh1 a lot so i tried to replecate something similar
    I'm not a massive fan of the layout, but it is not bad at all. Reminds me of more modern SpartanUI style layouts with everything down at the bottom of the screen.

Did you use bd AddOns for everything?

I'm asking because the last time I tried the bd AddOns suite, I kept having tons of issues with the MiniMap having strange behavior when I tried to make it a rectangle.

Quote Originally Posted by NERDZILLA View Post
    I'm not a massive fan of the layout, but it is not bad at all. Reminds me of more modern SpartanUI style layouts with everything down at the bottom of the screen.

Did you use bd AddOns for everything?

I'm asking because the last time I tried the bd AddOns suite, I kept having tons of issues with the MiniMap having strange behavior when I tried to make it a rectangle.
    Heya m8
    Yeap i am using bdminimap(love the shape) bdtooltip bdchat bdbuffs

15+ Year Old Account
    Working on a new user interface: (2560x1440px)

what is what:

Quote Originally Posted by shade3891 View Post

what is what:

very refreshing. very nice. wonderful

Quote Originally Posted by shade3891 View Post

what is what:

It's a nice change of scenery from the thousands of ElvUI/tukUI users. However, I think it looks too Sci-fi-ish for the type of game world you play in. Maybe if perhaps instead of the gray/silver borders for everything if maybe they were some kind of brown/tan-ish type of look. The buttons on the right side also look way too out of place and a bit tacky if you ask me. Maybe if they were on a show on hover perhaps?

7+ Year Old Account

Currently using this as Unholy! The two skinny left->right progress bars are Festermight & Virulent Plague. The number above them is Festering Wounds on current target.

Quote Originally Posted by bjordin View Post

Currently using this as Unholy! The two skinny left->right progress bars are Festermight & Virulent Plague. The number above them is Festering Wounds on current target.
    clean, easy to understand, i feel like a 3rd bar should be there..... small procs, trinket times? i just want it to be even definitely um changing how i think of unholy dks..but i mean if you want to make a WA of Hello Kitty popping up as a warning or something and then make a raid video

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xdunpealx View Post
    clean, easy to understand, i feel like a 3rd bar should be there..... small procs, trinket times? i just want it to be even definitely um changing how i think of unholy dks..but i mean if you want to make a WA of Hello Kitty popping up as a warning or something and then make a raid video
    I could add some trinket timers but currently i dont have any buff trinkets: I have a 405 Jes' Howler and 370 Syringe from Vectis i think. Admittedly i should do some m+ for Eye of Rezan but im lazy hehe

The best part of DK is that you dont need to spend much screen real estate on abilities, since most of the core is just a Rune or RP cost, and not a cooldown. Saves alot of space not showing stuff like Festering Strike/Scourge Strike/Death Coil, VP, etc