Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

Blizzard banned Preach from 8.2 PTR review....

This guy NAILED every single issue with BFA from the GCD changes, class design, mathematically proved the Azerite gear system was broken, and Alpha/Beta feedback combined with raid testing. The one guy who could have provided the most clear cut feedback to Blizzard without the sheer fanboi and fangirl crap was barred from this event because of an xp potion glitch..........

One question. Are they insane?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpP344cuoq8

Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    This guy NAILED every single issue with BFA from the GCD changes, class design, mathematically proved the Azerite gear system was broken, and Alpha/Beta feedback combined with raid testing. The one guy who could have provided the most clear cut feedback to Blizzard without the sheer fanboi and fangirl crap was barred from this event because of an xp potion glitch..........

they are not. just dont exploit and expect to get away with it thats all

LOl, good. YOu agreeing with his BS does not = "the one guy who could have provided the most clear cut feedback"

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    You speak like he was the only one who managed to discover what's wrong with BfA.

It's a shame he was banned, but his presence is not necessary at all.

But it could've been great to have his feedback.

15+ Year Old Account
    Seems like a harsh punishment for one offense in over a decade of him playing. I guess they only wanted yesmen and avoid any real criticism.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    You speak like he was the only one who managed to discover what's wrong with BfA.

It's a shame he was banned, but his presence is not necessary at all.

But it could've been great to have his feedback.
    This guy nailed every single issue I have heard people complain about BFA 4 days after the damn game went live in Alpha. He has 363,000 people subscribed to his channel and could have told people that 8.2 is worth coming back.

Obviously Method and other major raiding guilds respect his opinion.

Incoming 50 replies: FUCK PREACH, DONT LISTEN TO THAT RANDOM FUCK ON YOUTUBE, HES SO SHIT, LISTEN TO TALIESIN AND THAT OTHER ONE.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    He messed up and got punished for it even he admitted that.

Same punishment as all others, if you abuse a bug to the extreme he did then it's only fair he should be punished.

Let's not forget that he inspired thousands of other people to abuse this bug as well.
    He got what he deserved, better luck next time.

Wich one is preach ? Is it the one who raided hardcore in Vanilla and now is bitching how the game is easy while being PL ?

While it does suck that someone who can spot issue and valid concerns, and back them up with proof and evidence was abrred, he exploited a bug, and deserves his punishment.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gasparde View Post
    Incoming 50 replies: FUCK PREACH, DONT LISTEN TO THAT RANDOM FUCK ON YOUTUBE, HES SO SHIT, LISTEN TO TALIESIN AND THAT OTHER ONE.
    I mean if you listen to preach it’s his own fault soooooo.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you want to go to the cool kids club don't abuse an exploit. He'll probably be able to go to the 8.3 previews and get Blizzcon interviews and stuff still anyway.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsgrace View Post
    While it does suck that someone who can spot issue and valid concerns, and back them up with proof and evidence was abrred, he exploited a bug, and deserves his punishment.
    This is just petty at this point. It is obvious Blizzard only wants positive feedback on 8.2. I'll put money on it right now another 6 month sub deal is coming with 8.2.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    If you want to go to the cool kids club don't abuse an exploit. He'll probably be able to go to the 8.3 previews and get Blizzcon interviews and stuff still anyway.
    Nah he said in the video that Blizzard considers him permanently banned from these events in the future or atleast that is what I heard towards the end there.

To be honest, it would've been stupid to invite someone who has been banned due to exploiting to preview / review content.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    This guy nailed every single issue I have heard people complain about BFA 4 days after the damn game went live in Alpha. He has 363,000 people subscribed to his channel and could have told people that 8.2 is worth coming back.

Obviously Method and other major raiding guilds respect his opinion.
    Lots of other players, from "e-celebs" to hardcores nailed every single issue - not only those you've heard off, but also some you weren't even aware they existed. This stuff isn't hard to decipher. The feedback was given to Blizzard from many other sources aside from Preach. They were bombarded by the feedback that they ignored.

Method's (and "major raiding guilds") opinion is irrelevant since they represent less than 1% of the playerbase.

Also, Preach understands that it's his fault. You gotta accept it too. Even more since you are his fan.

No, they're enforcing the rules they always enforce. If you blatantly exploit you dont get to be a special Blizzard snowflake. Preach fucked up and is getting punished for it, as he deserves.
    There's a very fine line between not listening, and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life. ~ Private Leonard Church

Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    Seems like a harsh punishment for one offense in over a decade of him playing. I guess they only wanted yesmen and avoid any real criticism.
    this is what it is.

they're delusional people that only want to surround their selves with yesmen that will confirm, or only give the lightest criticism of, their bullshit.

10+ Year Old Account

Actions have consequences.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.