Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    More infos on 8.2

https://youtu.be/ESs-7QXFFAo Youtuber and Twitchler already played 8.2 :-)

i wont lie. when forums thought that its just gonna be legion artifact talent tree system it sounded good to me.

this is just garbage filled with unnesesary farm .

seems horrible and it will end badly once idiots in game start demanding fully unlocked necks for mythic 0 .

the only this that could salvage it in my eyes if they made it account wide system -_- when unlocking it on main automatickly unlocks it on alts.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    well duh , how else mythic crybabies would be satisfied.

and what else blizzard could make money on then on selling tokens for people who will buy booosts.

want to bet that those rank 4 will be removed when expansion ends ? and those who got them will keep them .

all those juicy $$$$$ from tokens yum yum yum
    Mythic crybabies? You and tge other ignorant moron are the only ones cryinh. Wahh I cant get the best things from my afk warfront wah i have to put in effort to be rewarded wah.

Imagine actually thinking people want to sell mythic runs when the reality is they do it to support raiding. Dumbass.
    *Insert every single ridiculous PC parts detail here that no one cares about*

10+ Year Old Account
    they need to make some traits like the old set pieces and that would be fine. im sure everyone would agree they were at least fun and cool and you wanted to get a full set.

I didn't expect a complete overhaul halfway into the expansion. This doesn't look that fun or exciting, but I'd take anything over the current Azerite system we have now.

It is just getting more and more idiotic.

This awful shit azerite/essence system is 10 times worse than the glyph system we had 10 years ago, with 10 times more farming and grinding.

Who'd hell in Blizzard thinks this shit is exciting???

Quote Originally Posted by La View Post
    Mythic crybabies? You and tge other ignorant moron are the only ones cryinh. Wahh I cant get the best things from my afk warfront wah i have to put in effort to be rewarded wah.

Imagine actually thinking people want to sell mythic runs when the reality is they do it to support raiding. Dumbass.
    Most guilds sell mythic runs just to pay for subscriptions or buy themselves expensive in game shit. I've never encountered a guild that used it purely to support raiding.

This does not look good... I hope I am wrong.

Are they going to bump everyone's HoA up to the minimum level of 55 at the start of 8.2 via a short quest? If not then I will probably never see 55, as I only raid heroic and do an occasional M+. Once I reached exalted with everyone (except tortallan) I couldn't be bothered doing world quests anymore. I couldn't justify the time needed to reward gained for the crappy inner rings. Fingers crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by La View Post

Cry more about people enjoying other aspects of the game that are not mythic raiding.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenist View Post
    It is just getting more and more idiotic.

This awful shit azerite/essence system is 10 times worse than the glyph system we had 10 years ago, with 10 times more farming and grinding.

Who'd hell in Blizzard thinks this shit is exciting???
    Hell yeah man, an essence that was "Fireball deals 10% more damage" would be a hell of a lot more interesting.

Also, you should look at wowhead. They have dozens of other essences listed, Including class specific ones. But this is MMO champion. Keep on complaining just because.

Quote Originally Posted by Toby451 View Post
    They have dozens of other essences listed, Including class specific ones
    Feel free to link the class specific traits? Presumably you mean the offensive cd proc/cd reduction trait, which does exactly the same thing for every single class that uses it, so not really class specific at all?

the dps one looks pretty dull. oh, wow, an on use trinket basically (which everyone hates) that does nothing to change up gameplay like legendaries, af weapons or tier sets did. sure, glad those are gone...

So are there new ways to get AP coming with the system as well? I'll probably hit 50 tomorrow, but seeing traits unlock at 55 and 65? Thats gonna take another 3-4 months

Hmmm I wonder how old an average WoW developer is... have any of them been alive when good games existed? I wonder why they think this would appeal to anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzeeyooo View Post
    Feel free to link the class specific traits? Presumably you mean the offensive cd proc/cd reduction trait, which does exactly the same thing for every single class that uses it, so not really class specific at all?
    Here's one for Prot Pally:
    "Memory of Lucid Dreams
    Clear your mind and attune yourself with Heart of Azeroth, increasing your Mana generation rate by 100%, and your Leech by 874, for 10 sec.
    Shield of the Righteous recharge time reduced by 50%"

I'll assume on a Prot Warrior this becomes something to do with Rage generation (highly dobutful it'd be 100% increase though) and reduces recharge on Shield Block.

So it's not the "exact same", hence it's class specific.

Got excited for legion style legendary affixes. Got fairly disappinted since this is BFA.

So this is supposed to fix all the broken classes, eh? I guess BFA wont be saved by 8.2 after all. What a surprise.

Looks like a cool update. Way better than 8.1.

Can't wait to unlock flying for that mount.

10+ Year Old Account
    This was suppose to be an overhaul, but its not. Its another layer. So instead of them dumping Azerite Armor concept in favor of Heart of Azerite style Artifact / Path of Titan they're just adding another layer of restrictive grinding with restrictive choice. More layers of makeup to disguise the ugliness beneath.
    Just like when they said rings/amulets/trinkets would have more variety instead of just generic statsticks they lied and made it near-impossible to target single-secondary stat pieces while making "interesting" choices none-choice because they removed player abilities scaling item effects outside PPM.
    Nobody wants Azerite Armor. It was a flop. Get rid of it. Take a knee.

These devs hate player contingency. They don't want players having meaningful choice. They also feign ignorance to avoid consequence for their own choices. "Do as I say, not as I do."

Tired of this fucking doublespeak. Who are they appealing to? Sure as hell isn't the playerbase. Who are these fictional stockholder entities that do and provide nothing but accumulate intellectual property yet paying customers have zero input? All this crap does is fuel the clown-world meme.
    There are no bathrooms, only Zuul.

World of Warcraft is the only MMO on Earth that devs dont give a shit to comunity feedback.

Ok, not all ideas of comunity is good but the big huge problem of the game blizzard do not see for some reason. I give up this exp, se you next one guys