Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    You wanna laugh, guys (or facepalm probably)? Just look at the threads created by the OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I think I've agreed with exactly 2 of his videos that I've watched, and I've watched a fair amount of them. We're all entitled to our own opinions but he seems like he has some serious burnout.
    Indeed.

When he talks about being ready to be permanently banned and to hang up WoW just to show his 24 or how many pages of suggestions, it's just sad.
    He is stuck. He has nothing else going for him but WoW, he even says his fans fund him, he can't just quit. But rahter than admitting it he just makes these overly dramatic videos telling you why the game is bad.

Man's a goner.

Quote Originally Posted by NabyBro View Post
    Indeed.

When he talks about being ready to be permanently banned and to hang up WoW just to show his 24 or how many pages of suggestions, it's just sad.
    He is stuck. He has nothing else going for him but WoW, he even says his fans fund him, he can't just quit. But rahter than admitting it he just makes these overly dramatic videos telling you why the game is bad.

Man's a goner.
    Hey, Asmongold stopped streaming, maybe Preach can follow the same path eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    This guy nailed every single issue I have heard people complain about BFA 4 days after the damn game went live in Alpha. He has 363,000 people subscribed to his channel and could have told people that 8.2 is worth coming back.

Obviously Method and other major raiding guilds respect his opinion.
    Preach is a great commentator, but he was hardly the first or only one to voice concerns and point them out. Honestly, at this point there's so many people criticizing BFA that his absence from the PTR isn't going to be a very big impact to the WoW news community.

It sucks that it happened, but honestly he knows better than to advertise exploits considering his role as an influencer.

Was he forced to exploit ? If yes, Rage against it, if no. Then why even bother ? He knew well what he was doing, he got caught and now blizzard do not want to deal with him. This is on him, no one else

Dunno why i feel a "Leave Britney Alone" fan vibe from op hahahaha

This guy NAILED every single issue with BFA from the GCD changes, class design, mathematically proved the Azerite gear system was broken, and Alpha/Beta feedback combined with raid testing. The one guy who could have provided the most clear cut feedback to Blizzard without the sheer fanboi and fangirl crap was barred from this event because of an xp potion glitch..........

One question. Are they insane?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpP344cuoq8
    good. it was satyfying watching him grawel like a worm after he was shitting on game for half of year straight.

the amount of salt in this video is easy over 10000.

and the jealousness and being jaded towards other streamers/ youtuber who got to go - hillarius.

serves him right - for such abuse and promoting it on live stream he should have gotten permaban.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NabyBro View Post
    Indeed.

Man's a goner.
    this was the most funny part

like a little kids throwing his toys and "i dont want to play in this sandbox anymore mommy mommy"

0 pride , maximum ego.

0 sense of shame that he fucked up .

So who exactly was asked to go to this Summit anyways?

This is just petty at this point. It is obvious Blizzard only wants positive feedback on 8.2. I'll put money on it right now another 6 month sub deal is coming with 8.2.

Nah he said in the video that Blizzard considers him permanently banned from these events in the future or atleast that is what I heard towards the end there.
    Perhaps you are right about there being a new subdeal? And if there is im willing to say it will be because if you go back and check around the same times in previous expansions there have been promotions at certain times during expansions that pretty much match the ones that have been sofar in BfA. So if there was a promotion in 6.2 7.2 or whatevr chances are there will be one now.

And no Preach said in the video that HE Thinks or are afraid that he is not gonna be invited more. Who know maybe he is right but i dont Think that is the case.
    Also people complain that this was aminor thing and that nobody cared becuase levelling is soooooo boring. And that noone should have gotten supended/banned at all. But wat message would that say to all people tha use frequent bugs and whatnot? Well this here is so boring or trivial so why should i be punished for it. And in Preaches case he streamed it, i promise you had he been offline while he did this there would never been any fuss about this but he still kept doing this. What did he expect? I Think he should stop feeling sorry for himself and look forward. If as he say he wants to help move WoW to a better Place then stop dwelling on this and move forward. Its not like he wont be able to give feeback on stuff that comes out anyways. And if he dont want to share the ideas he have because someone may or may not take credit for if something gets implemented then we all know what he is truly after.
    Now i dont Think he is only after glory for himself so i Think and hope he will share his ideas if he truly Believes in them soon enough. But i guess we will see.

Well they finally did something right.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure what his feedback is, but I can't imagine it's worse than people who think the lack of flying is why BFA isn't on par with previous expansions.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

This guy NAILED every single issue with BFA from the GCD changes, class design, mathematically proved the Azerite gear system was broken, and Alpha/Beta feedback combined with raid testing. The one guy who could have provided the most clear cut feedback to Blizzard without the sheer fanboi and fangirl crap was barred from this event because of an xp potion glitch..........

One question. Are they insane?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpP344cuoq8
    If by "nailed" you mean "Parroted other youtubers while being extra salty" then yes.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    I'm not sure what his feedback is, but I can't imagine it's worse than people who think the lack of flying is why BFA isn't on par with previous expansions.
    Instead they bring in people who have no critical thinking and the majority of their content is re-reading MMO-Champ front page news..

This guy . . . mathematically proved the Azerite gear system was broken . . . was barred from this event because of an xp potion glitch..........
    "mathematically", sure. He made an evaluation sheet. That is not math.

You call this a "glitch"?! More like exploiting on purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by darklogrus View Post
    Instead they bring in people who have no critical thinking and the majority of their content is re-reading MMO-Champ front page news..
    Preach doesn't give critical thinking. He always posts his "indepth reviews" after other youtubers because he just copies.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Ok not gonna get into whether or not it was a good thing he was banned.

What i will say is, guy said he wanted a bunch of shit for the game. Things that weren't dungeon/raid content. He went on about this like his ideas were worth considering.

I have a problem with this - this guy just does nothing but raid. I think he also does a tiny bit of m+. Thats it. He hates world quests. Hates pvp. Last time he did arena was TBC i believe. He levels by exploiting ffs.

Whats my point? He often talks about how its people that 'don't even play the game' i.e all they do is pet battle that decide what goes into the game. He feels annoyed by this, that his content is being effected by these people (titanforging, 50 raid difficulties, personal loot) yet he wants his ideas on content he never, ever does to be considered by Blizzard.

I think thats a bit weird imo. He usually reads these threads. I'm a sub of his, but i gotta say, if he came to me with his opinion on 5 mans, bgs, arena, world quests, open world in general, achievements, pet battles or any other non-raid content in the game, i'd immediately just dismiss it. The exact same way i dismiss peoples feedback on mythic raiding if they haven't even bothered to clear LFR, let alone normal mode or heroic mode.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    Preach doesn't give critical thinking. He always posts his "indepth reviews" after other youtubers because he just copies.
    Guy has been around longer on youtube than literally any other WoW youtuber you can name. You sure you aren't just a salty bitch?

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightstalker View Post
    "mathematically", sure. He made an evaluation sheet. That is not math.

You call this a "glitch"?! More like exploiting on purpose.
    By the way I watched Preach stream when first Artifact Knowledge kicked in. He was really dissapointed that you only keep % of your progress and number is squshed.

Also I remember how he and Ghosty whined that first traits in 7.2 cost 10 million AP, he just didn't get that exponential cost growth HELP with alt situation (because it force devs to increase speed of gaining AP, which makes gaining first levels veery quickly).

I like Preach despite his flaws, but him and math are not good friends ;D

Always good to see a bunch of random MMOChampion posters project their jealousy and insecurity onto popular and established YouTubers who make thousands of dollars expressing thoughts and opinions.

I don't watch Preach and have no opinion on the guy, but holy fuck you people are some absolute god damned babies lol.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    good. it was satyfying watching him grawel like a worm after he was shitting on game for half of year straight.

the amount of salt in this video is easy over 10000.

and the jealousness and being jaded towards other streamers/ youtuber who got to go - hillarius.

serves him right - for such abuse and promoting it on live stream he should have gotten permaban.

- - - Updated - - -

this was the most funny part

like a little kids throwing his toys and "i dont want to play in this sandbox anymore mommy mommy"

0 pride , maximum ego.

0 sense of shame that he fucked up .
    Did....we watch the same video? Cos it was called "How I let you down" and was a video about him talking about how he fucked up and was ashamed that he'd let his audience down which he did in complete somberness.

I think you may have some serious issues dude. Your post(s) just reek of some horrendously socially maladjusted, paranoid, bitter, egotistical (oh the irony) angry grown ass man sitting there in the dark preening to himself about those how those damn mythic raiders and especially Preach got done in. Because what, they don't like the game for the same reasons you do? That's nuts. You are literally on the front page complaining about the necklace and just complain that people who don't play the game the way you do are "cancer" and "elistists" out to get you and how "sweet their salty tears are".

So you can complain, but they can't? Seems fair. Maximum ego indeed.