Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    What, no mention of the new Worgen and Goblin models?
    They said that would be 8.2.5 at BlizzCon.

Looks absolutely amazing. I had incredibly high expectations and they still managed to blow me away!

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Because it was fun, it was something cool to do. And a lot of people had a LOT of challenge with it.

I got all 36, it was amazing.
    I agree, I got all of them except fury warrior cause I wrongly assumed i had done it, didn't realize it until i started leveling it in bfa and went to the transmogifier...

I'd like to see some sort of scaling done if they every do them again (such as all items will be down scaled to the item level the challenge was originally designed for). Had a lot of fun on the first 10 or so I did cause it was decently challenging (although varied a lot depending on spec) with the gear available, but just a tier later they were trivial and possible to one-shot with a spec you had no previous experience playing.

Which means they're planning 8.2 release out further then we think probably. We're probably looking at July to coincide with XIV's expansion release.

Though originally I was thinking that would be Classics release to try to steal some wind from the sails.
    Pretty much every raid tier last 6 months (Except for the the final tiers, which tend to be much longer). A few exceptions for some smaller raids, such as EN, but its a pretty damn accurate.

BoD released on Jan 22 for US servers. Add 6 months to that and you get July 22nd. That gives them a perfect opportunity to launch 8.2 on July 2nd and have the raid come out 3 weeks later for the 6 month target line.

Because it was fun, it was something cool to do. And a lot of people had a LOT of challenge with it.

I got all 36, it was amazing.
    yeah i got all 36 too, but that doesnt mean it was ALOT of fun, took me 3 weeks. And it was over.

Quote Originally Posted by Toby451 View Post
    Pretty much every raid tier last 6 months (Except for the the final tiers, which tend to be much longer). A few exceptions for some smaller raids, such as EN, but its a pretty damn accurate.

BoD released on Jan 22 for US servers. Add 6 months to that and you get July 22nd. That gives them a perfect opportunity to launch 8.2 on July 2nd and have the raid come out 3 weeks later for the 6 month target line.
    Them releasing this two boss raid could possibly throw a wrench in that though.

BTW September 5 for Uldir to Jan 22nd for Dazar'alor is 20 weeks, aka 5 months, not 6. So back your plan up a month. All of legion was around 5 months too, not 6

Them releasing this two boss raid could possibly throw a wrench in that though.

BTW September 5 for Uldir to Jan 22nd for Dazar'alor is 20 weeks, aka 5 months, not 6. So back your plan up a month. All of legion was around 5 months too, not 6
    proabbly they will release it to compete with FF14 expansion

Quote Originally Posted by dranlord View Post
    proabbly they will release it to compete with FF14 expansion
    Either the patch or classic, something will be released around then.

the legendaries were great

Interesting. Because I very specifically remember the overwhelming amount of hate and anger towards the RNG mess that legendary items were for the first year and a half of that expansion. Funny how people tend to remember the end of Legion when they were actually in a decent spot and completely forget the mess they were at launch.

Interesting. Because I very specifically remember the overwhelming amount of hate and anger towards the RNG mess that legendary items were for the first year and a half of that expansion. Funny how people tend to remember the end of Legion when they were actually in a decent spot and completely forget the mess they were at launch.
    I liked them at launch too, but they got better. I always thought they were a great reward for just doing content.

The item themselves were great. How you got them, not so great.

10+ Year Old Account
    Österreich or Austria for the english speaking
    Quote Originally Posted by Malorne the White Stag View Post
    Mount equipment? Now that is interesting
    cant wait for the Horse armor to show up in the shop

The patch has a lot of really cool looking things, and some others (ashran) (azerite traits too) that fell pretty short

We haven’t seen close to all of it though so let’s wait and see how the ptr turns out before jumping to conclusions.

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    Hey! What about thrall? Is he finally coming back?

Quote Originally Posted by Igzorn View Post
    cant wait for the Horse armor to show up in the shop
    you guys hear what he said right??? or you guys comment w/o watching the video just for trolling.

Is for any mount not just that horse, so you can make any mount water walking so you arent force to use the ugly bug one.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tupolew519 View Post
    Hey! What about thrall? Is he finally coming back?
    Something is happening with him Rexxar is present during the warcampaing and he comment that someone need to hear what is happening, and that mean Thrall.

So probable he will be showing, doubt they want to spoiler that right now.

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'm most excited for mount equipment.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    what a convoluted mess

You're confusing using legendaries, to obtaining them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Patch looks amazing to me I'm surprised to see such negativity I thought you all would be happier

Not sure I feel about the neck though I'll have to see how it feels on PTR
    I'm seeing a steady decline of discussion over WoW in general. A preview like this in years past would have gotten hundreds of pages in forums about it, now, it's lackluster in all of the usual places. Reddit threads are pretty small, compared to the past, response here is smaller.

Belullar was onto something talking about community participation rates. The amount of people engaging is dwindling significantly.

i think its safe to assume we are getting tinkers in a later expansion

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Patch looks amazing to me I'm surprised to see such negativity I thought you all would be happier

Not sure I feel about the neck though I'll have to see how it feels on PTR
    It does look great--I'm amazed at how much stuff they're putting in and all the incentive and systems that encourage gameplay. I have a good feeling about how the neck may turn out since it looks like it'll be more like an artifact weapon and those were sweet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.