Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    5+ Year Old Account
    Wow so much whining didnt expect that

It does look neat, right?
    Fits in the story.
    And there is something different to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Bod came with 4 unique sets and then 8 more with the warfronts/PvP sets then 2 heritage armours. Night hold came with zero new sets. 14 sets is a lot more then 3 so if your going off sets bfa wins by a landslide.
    Oh shit I forgot mail exists because it's so ugly LOL. ToV came with 4 sets my mistake. Nighthold came with the full tier pieces (Emerald Nightmare didn't have full sets available) for 12 separate classes, that's not nothing.

Emerald Nightmare + Nighthold = 12 class sets
    Trial of Valour = 4 armour sets
    That's 16 sets in Legion, which is more than the 14 you have counted for BFA. That isn't even including PvP sets which were recolours of the class sets, and yet BFA is still behind.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie081 View Post
    Oh shit I forgot mail exists because it's so ugly LOL. ToV came with 4 sets my mistake. Nighthold came with the full tier pieces (Emerald Nightmare didn't have full sets available) for 12 separate classes, that's not nothing.

Emerald Nightmare + Nighthold = 12 class sets
    Trial of Valour = 4 armour sets
    That's 16 sets in Legion, which is more than the 14 you have counted for BFA. That isn't even including PvP sets which were recolours of the class sets, and yet BFA is still behind.

Taking out recolours bfa just comes out more and more ahead if you want to count the first raid and second raid.

Uldir had 4, bod bad 4, both PvP seasons/warfonts had 8 each and then the 2 heritage sets.

So that would be 26 compared to 16. Legion isn’t gonna win no matter how you do the numbers unless you try and claim that recolours are unique sets.

Legion used the same sets for both raids and PvP and used the same sets for both nightmare and and night hold while bfa actually has unique sets for all of thoses things, there’s no comparison.

Taking out recolours bfa just comes out more and more ahead if you want to count the first raid and second raid.

Uldir had 4, bod bad 4, both PvP seasons/warfonts had 8 each and then the 2 heritage sets.

So that would be 26 compared to 16. Legion isn’t gonna win no matter how you do the numbers unless you try and claim that recolours are unique sets.

Legion used the same sets for both raids and PvP and used the same sets for both nightmare and and night hold while bfa actually has unique sets for all of thoses things, there’s no comparison.
    Too bad BFA sets suck though lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebottom View Post
    Exactly.

Tier sets at least looked individually awesome.

Meanwhile the BFD mail set only suits Shamans. Same with the Uldir one. It's ridiculous.

No meter what you try, everyone will still claim BFA is the worst expansion ever. Even if you have fact that proof that in some points they actually improbe.
    (comming from a hunter, some of the armor i got on BFA are better that the tier i got the past 11 years)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Exactly.

Tier sets at least looked individually awesome.

Meanwhile the BFD mail set only suits Shamans. Same with the Uldir one. It's ridiculous.
    speak for yourself, Uld mail was great for hunter, BFD isnt but the Nelf mail set fit perfect for hunter. So was a win win there.
    But Tier set for hunter been stupid since BC so im glad at least we move from that.

Quote Originally Posted by eduwneso View Post
    Don't waste your time with him, a friendly advice.
    You're probably right, seems to be just negative in each and ever thread just for the sake of it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluebottom View Post
    They are hit or miss but I think they have more hits then legion to me atleast.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dranlord View Post
    No meter what you try, everyone will still claim BFA is the worst expansion ever. Even if you have fact that proof that in some points they actually improbe.
    (comming from a hunter, some of the armor i got on BFA are better that the tier i got the past 11 years)

- - - Updated - - -

speak for yourself, Uld mail was great for hunter, BFD isnt but the Nelf mail set fit perfect for hunter. So was a win win there.
    But Tier set for hunter been stupid since BC so im glad at least we move from that.
    Oh I’m well aware that facts do nothing to there outrage but I find posting facts enjoysablenevn when doing it in circles.

The feeling when people think adding spikes/potion bottles to an already existing set = a completely new set

The BFA stockholm syndrome is real.
    Last edited by Dizzeeyooo; 2019-04-12 at 12:06 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizzeeyooo View Post
    The feeling when people think adding spikes/potion bottles to an already existing set = a completely new set

The BFA stockholm syndrome is real.
    your really bad at math aren't you? there are 4 alliance sets and 4 horde sets all of which have an updated version which would be the ones with more spikes/potions.

unless of course you think theses are the same set.

unless of course you think theses are the same set.

Considering how that horde set looks like badly designed leveling greens, I have no problems counting that as one single set

7+ Year Old Account
    Considering how that horde set looks like badly designed leveling greens, I have no problems counting that as one single set
    I mean if you want to be objectively wrong go ahead i don't mind.

I mean if you want to be objectively wrong go ahead i don't mind.
    I mean if you want to suck up to BFA more vs objectively better previous expansions go ahead, I don't mind Hopefully your cheque from Ion doesn't get lost in the post somewhere!

7+ Year Old Account
    I mean if you want to suck up to BFA more vs objectively better previous expansions go ahead, I don't mind Hopefully your cheque from Ion doesn't get lost in the post somewhere!
    you don't seem to know what objectively means.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunaqt View Post
    You're probably right, seems to be just negative in each and ever thread just for the sake of it.
    well he just got banned, my prayers were answered.