Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    When i see those two YT movies, i want puke hard. They seriously have nothing to say about the game.

Hate incoming in 3...2...1...

"Horde and Alliance populations are actually well balanced across the world, there is just less of a raiding community on the Alliance side." Sure kido, sure... How about these devs install this game one day?

"Blizzcon will happen this year."
    That's breaking news indeed, who could have guessed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikehuntz View Post
    Remove Waterstrider water walking ability but Sky Golem keeps it's ability. You don't make sense Blizz gg
    Like comparing apples and oranges....they're very very different.

One is unique and one any mount will be able to do...

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Because if they allow you to walk and not be dazed no one would ever not use the strider. The whole point is to let you use whatever mount you want.
    Understand that now, just seemed a little silly at the time though..

Great now they focusing on Heart of Azeroth. Fuck classes and balance right.

Quote Originally Posted by Jodmos View Post
    There will be the return of "actual" rares that don't pop up often.

In other words content where you have to sit in one place for days if you want to see it thereby increasing time spent in game without actually doing anything.

This is exactly why people feel like Blizzard doesn't listen to feedback. Players A dont like current system and accuse blizzard of not listening to feedback. Then Blizzard changes said thing based on feedback. The changes then piss off players B and then they now accuse Blizzard of not listening to feedback.

This playerbase is ridiculous. I am ashamed to be a part of it.

So we're basically getting the Timeless Isle and Suramar, design-wise? Sounds frickin' awesome, sign me up.

This looks awesome! Cant wait for this patch

Sounds like that patch might save this otherwise trash heap of an expansion. I'm looking forward to trying it out. ^^

15+ Year Old Account
    so am i reading this right? I have to buy water walking for any mount i want to walk on water now?

Quote Originally Posted by dhru2 View Post
    "Horde and Alliance populations are actually well balanced across the world, there is just less of a raiding community on the Alliance side." Sure kido, sure... How about these devs install this game one day?
    Please post the data since you seem to have access to it.

Sure, the most dedicated players seem to play horde, but the game is catering more and more to casual gameplay, and it wouldn't surprise me if it turned out that alliance actually have more players then horde, but less visible players. (I've played both sides this expansion btw).

So guessing mount equipment is a set up for a rep grind/pathfinder style requirement to unlock water walking for each xpac?

Item will most likely say something along the lines of "allows water walking in Azeroth and BFA zones"
    Last edited by diarx; 2019-04-12 at 08:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dhru2 View Post
    You mean, let’s not listen to the devs that have real-time data over a biased opinion? Lel.

Overall very good feelings about this patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendros View Post
    Great now they focusing on Heart of Azeroth. Fuck classes and balance right.
    Ah, yes! Let us talk about stuff that will obviously happen instead of all the new stuff that will appear! Cause clearly, when people want info on new big content patches, what they want to know is that Shaman's Lightning Bolt is getting a 5% buff! It's not like the PTR will come soon and show more specifics such as class changes/balance OH WAIT!

Also if Fire Mage doesn't get better I will flip tables all day!

Hope you like grinding Essence through world quests every day because you liked it in Legion...

Quote Originally Posted by Odinfrost View Post
    Ah, yes! Let us talk about stuff that will obviously happen instead of all the new stuff that will appear! Cause clearly, when people want info on new big content patches, what they want to know is that Shaman's Lightning Bolt is getting a 5% buff! It's not like the PTR will come soon and show more specifics such as class changes/balance OH WAIT!

Also if Fire Mage doesn't get better I will flip tables all day!
    I know it's stupid and I agree with you. But because of people like him the Devs need to continually make sure to communicate things like this. And let it be just a quick note at the end like: And obviously we will continue to balance classes for 8.2.

"You said you didn't like flying being gated, so now water walking is too. Thanks for your feedback!"

War Mode is enabled in Mechagon (...)
    Does this mean it’s mandatory? Is it a PvP place? If so, everyone who just wants to PvE will miss a shitload of content. I’m not going there if I’m forced to PvP.