Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by letssee View Post
    Guys, dont be fooled by the content. The content was never the problem, it has always been the game systems...
    Lfr is still a thing

The content looks great but it doesnt matter as long as the core of the game is stil bad lol.
    What's your beef with lfr?
    I think it's a great way for players that don't raid, to see boss fights and get gear upgrades *or xmogs*
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

7+ Year Old Account
    No it doesnt. Bfa is still dead because the existing problems are not fixed (RNG,trash class design,homogenization,no social aspect etc)
    Legion is the worst expansion
    BFA=Blizzard Failed Again
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment..._google_trend/

The unfortunate truth is, yes the new zones look great and the rehashed ideas from old end-expansion zones is amazing(because it's finally what players want in terms of world content). But there's a lot of bad things too, like how generic the Heart of Azeroth "rework" is...it's as if they didn't bother listening to any of the feedback and continued with boring passives linked to a single long cooldown ability...and what's worse is these cooldowns are generic and not class specific which is what classes need right now(identity).
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

Yeah it looks like BFA with the shitty parts of Cata and WoD
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassafrass View Post
    It's a Horde symbol but the middle part can also be called the "Eye" of the zone (AZSHARA), it's a play on words
    No, it is happening. The zone changed, it belongs to the Goblins now and is their home. Hearthstone is having a mechanical themed expansion soon, November's cardback is Goblin influenced and revealed concept art shows Goblin machinery. It's a HS expansion, sorry.

10+ Year Old Account
    New expac you will get on Blizzcon 2K19. xD Now you got an shitty mix of CATA and WoD.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    The unfortunate truth is, yes the new zones look great and the rehashed ideas from old end-expansion zones is amazing(because it's finally what players want in terms of world content). But there's a lot of bad things too, like how generic the Heart of Azeroth "rework" is...it's as if they didn't bother listening to any of the feedback and continued with boring passives linked to a single long cooldown ability...and what's worse is these cooldowns are generic and not class specific which is what classes need right now(identity).
    Some of them are class specific though.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    Well the thing is...azerite gear/heart of azeroth was a new system for blizz to experiment with, they didn't anticipate the negative reception that it got from players. It's not like they can just scrap it MID expansion. They have no choice to let it play in out the current expac and remove it in 9.0 sadly..

Players still complain about it...but there isn't anything blizz can do about it currently. *I highly doubt they will take bfa down and rework it to remove the azerite system*
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm excited but waiting to see how will it all roll out. Looks pretty good!

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Some of them are class specific though.
    They aren't though, the most "class specific" is a few seconds of your major cooldown and when it triggers it lowers the cooldown of the cooldown. We know what all them are, they were given to Sloot to show off: https://www.wowhead.com/news=291157/...atch-8-2-rise-

There's nothing that adds actual flavor to the class you're playing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Muajin76 View Post
    Well the thing is...azerite gear/heart of azeroth was a new system for blizz to experiment with, they didn't anticipate the negative reception that it got from players. It's not like they can just scrap it MID expansion. They have no choice to let it play in out the current expac and remove it in 9.0 sadly..

Players still complain about it...but there isn't anything blizz can do about it currently. *I highly doubt they will take bfa down and rework it to remove the azerite system*
    No one said to scrap it, but they could have very easily added class flavor into the neck. They didn't do that and instead continued on this path of majority of classes feeling like absolute boring garbage when being played. While continuing to add boring passives(which is the main complaint of the Azerite system) instead of being interesting. Edit: Also they should have anticipated that it wasn't going to blow over well when they only had it available for testing in beta for 3 weeks. Maybe if they actually used beta to test their game and features it wouldn't be a shitshow. Maybe if they listened to beta feedback classes wouldn't be in such a shitty place.
    Last edited by Zyky; 2019-04-12 at 07:56 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Basically 8.2 should have been 8.0 minus the Azshara raid. It isn't necessarily about the content, it's about the broken / boring features (IE, WF & Azerite) that they are somehow trying to fix in 8.2. This should have been done based on beta feedback for 8.0.
    So just the heart then and warfronts then?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GrinnersGrin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    New expac you will get on Blizzcon 2K19. xD Now you got an shitty mix of CATA and WoD.
    So what YouTuber said this line to parrot? Wod has flaws in its lack of out world content and lack of reasons to leave the garrison, do not like this. Cata has flaws in its reuse of assets and disjointed feeling of the zones and then dragon soul being a poor raid, so again not like 8.2.

None of the problems that thoses expans had apply to bfa.

5+ Year Old Account
    Still waiting on more specifics about the new zones and this essences thing before I can make up my mind. I'm fairly unimpressed by these HoA active skills though, they look like glorified trinkets - and they aren't even class-specific so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    Still waiting on more specifics about the new zones and this essences thing before I can make up my mind. I'm fairly unimpressed by these HoA active skills though, they look like glorified trinkets - and they aren't even class-specific so far.
    Well some seem to be class related, at least that's what we get from two of the interviews. It seems to be something like 90% generic traits and 10% class related ones which isn't very impressive in the end. I said it in another thread as well, HoA essences are just rehashed former on use trinket effects.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Two zones doesn't look like a new expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinnersGrin View Post
    Cata and its famous high lvl zones with rares and secrets.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    I do get a chuckle how this is all unfolding this expansion.

Pre-BfA release...this looks so cool and awesome! It'll be just as good as Legion!

Post-BfA release...er, what is this garbage? That was fun for about a week, but there is actually so little to this expansion.

Pre-8.1 release...wow! This is so cool and awesome! It'll save this expansion!

Post-8.1 release...er, what is this garbage? That was fun for about a week, but there is actually so little to this expansion.

Pre-8.2 release...wow! This is so cool and awesome! It'll save this expansion!

Post-8.2 release...guess how it will really unfold...

It's being treated by the community like a mini-expansion for sure. It'll be interesting to see how it plays out. Flying out the Youtubers to Blizz HQ was a substantial move by the team showing their intent. Guess we'll see how it goes next week.

None of the big fundamental issues are being fixed. Class design still sucks ass and no dressing up a pig will help it. There's still no true method to gear progression. The dungeons are still forgettable and poorly designed, with many of them being endless trash vomit that overstays its welcome. Raiding is and has been dying since they changed Mythic to a fixed 20m and they still twiddle their thumbs and pretend nothing's wrong. M+ is still arguably more rewarding than mythic raiding with much easier difficulty overall, and much less stress and personal investment required.

This is a case of them displaying a good but fairly average major patch in an extremely extravagant way and players getting sucked into it without thinking. We used to get major patches like this on a fairly regular basis.

Quote Originally Posted by Muajin76 View Post
    What's your beef with lfr?
    I think it's a great way for players that don't raid, to see boss fights and get gear upgrades *or xmogs*
    Do you want list? There was several post about what cons lfr brings i to the game. Ok players can see content fpr free thats not good thing at all but ok have it. Thats like 1 "pros" what lfr have. And we have like 20+ cons why it shouldnt be in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    Cata and its famous high lvl zones with rares and secrets.
    Nice reading comprehension brainlet
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassafrass View Post
    It's a Horde symbol but the middle part can also be called the "Eye" of the zone (AZSHARA), it's a play on words
    No, it is happening. The zone changed, it belongs to the Goblins now and is their home. Hearthstone is having a mechanical themed expansion soon, November's cardback is Goblin influenced and revealed concept art shows Goblin machinery. It's a HS expansion, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    They can't realistically do that mid-expansion. The new system is good. It just cant fix bad class design. If you hate your class quit. Hopefully, 9.0 classes are better. Don't blame the systems though. The 8.2 Neck stuff is actually really interesting in a world where class design is good.
    I quit back in november, and the neck is still just a worse version of WoD glyps + zone abilities