Still, I stand by what I said: we've won more than we've lost. The Iron Horde, Gul'dan, the Emerald Nightmare, Kil'Jaeden, G'huun. As for the losses, seeing how the Alliance and the Horde are still at each others throats, it's not going to stop there.

Actually we start 8.2 with a major loss don't we? Like the little fleet we have left after what happened in Zuldazar gets wrecked by Azshara. That's gonna hurt. :x

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    If JAINA was a boss (and didn't die) I'm sure Sylvanas will be the exact same thing. You can even have her as a boss, who then doesn't die, and THEN does the Kerrigan or Illidan thing.

I've seen very few arguments against her being a boss after they showed with Jaina that they now can escape and ALSO not even be fought by their faction.
    I think you underestimate writers a bit too much, the story IS better than this and we're clearly being led by our noses with supposed villians being dangled in front of our faces, while the real threats being obfuscated.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    I think you underestimate writers a bit too much, the story IS better than this and we're clearly being led by our noses with supposed villians being dangled in front of our faces, while the real threats being obfuscated.
    It's completely possible for Sylvanas to be a raid boss to give players a chance to smack her around (see: Jaina) AND have her not even be the final boss or most important character of her raid. it's very likely to be death themed in someway which means that Bwonsamdi, Arthas, Ner'zhul, Kelthuzad, Mueh'zala, WHOEVER could be the "real" big bad while also the last warbringer purposefully being set up as detestable is given a fight.

Like seriously, we fought Jaina and beat her. What makes Sylvanas a sacred cow?

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Most people will be playing Shadowbringers anyway. No way this patch can salvage this mess imo.
    Final fantasy is pretty boring to be honest been playing it a bit over hyped mess to be honest.

Like seriously, we fought Jaina and beat her. What makes Sylvanas a sacred cow?
    This, my friend, is forum-signature material. Thanks for the laugh!

Quote Originally Posted by eduwneso View Post
    Sweet! love it!!
    Yeah i agree Ill be honest not really feeling the raids this time and the gear in LFR is crappy looking lately maybe it will be different this time.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    It was probably said in last 20 pages, but 8.3 is low-key confirmed. In T&E we can hear: "Ion said we will know who final boss of BfA is after this [AEP] raid".

Of course it was no-brainer since BfA follow more or less Legion's patch structure, but it's nice to have some proof.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    It was probably said in last 20 pages, but 8.3 is low-key confirmed. In T&E we can hear: "Ion said we will know who final boss of BfA is after this [AEP] raid".

Of course it was no-brainer since BfA follow more or less Legion's patch structure, but it's nice to have some proof.
    Yeah I struggle to comprehend the mind of anyone that thought there wouldn't be an 8.3.

Yeah I struggle to comprehend the mind of anyone that thought there wouldn't be an 8.3.
    I believe they were more hoping for BfA to get the WoD treatment, as in they were ready to bury BfA and move on to the next expansion. But yeah, it was rather obvious we were heading towards an 8.3!

And I'm personally happy to hear that. I still believe WoD could have been a decent expansion, but I suppose the garrison system was just too deeply rooted into it to allow for any significant overhaul to be cost-effective.

Void corrupted Sylvanas will be last raid boss and lead into next expac.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    Void corrupted Sylvanas will be last raid boss and lead into next expac.
    I think "Death corrupted" is more likely. She's been associated with the death realm and it's likely she'll refuse or reject Nzoth to distance her from Garrosh and Yshaarj.

I think "Death corrupted" is more likely. She's been associated with the death realm and it's likely she'll refuse or reject Nzoth to distance her from Garrosh and Yshaarj.
    she doesn't want to go to death though.

that's the whole reason she keeps val'kyr, to avoid dying.

if she serves whatever the entity of death is, she'd not be afraid of dying the way she is.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    she doesn't want to go to death though.

that's the whole reason she keeps val'kyr, to avoid dying.

if she serves whatever the entity of death is, she'd not be afraid of dying the way she is.
    You're right, that's her motivation, but if Nzoth reveals that he tricked her with the vision that caused her to become so evil/voted her as Warchief, she might rebuke him and turn to the death realm because it's not ACTUALLY the superhell that Nzoth showed her.

There's been so many parallels between "life vs death (Sylvanas being called representative of death itself)" that I'll be shook if the final boss and raid isn't death themed. Also to take a break between 4 old god raids.

You're right, that's her motivation, but if Nzoth reveals that he tricked her with the vision that caused her to become so evil/voted her as Warchief, she might rebuke him and turn to the death realm because it's not ACTUALLY the superhell that Nzoth showed her.

There's been so many parallels between "life vs death (Sylvanas being called representative of death itself)" that I'll be shook if the final boss and raid isn't death themed. Also to take a break between 4 old god raids.
    Death theme will be all of 9.0. The entire setup is there, Bwonsamdi, Vol'jin, Bolvar, Taelia, Calia, Sylvanas,...
    They're not wasting that on a single patch in 8.3. It'll be N'zoth, I don't get why people still expect "surprises" after the whole "who burned Teldrassil" debacle.

Quote Originally Posted by Atticon View Post
    Death theme will be all of 9.0. The entire setup is there, Bwonsamdi, Vol'jin, Bolvar, Taelia, Calia, Sylvanas,...
    They're not wasting that on a single patch in 8.3. It'll be N'zoth, I don't get why people still expect "surprises" after the whole "who burned Teldrassil" debacle.
    I would agree if there was a way to stretch Shadowlands into 3-4 patches and lots of zones. I'm completely ready to eat crow on this but I think it's bound for the Argus treatment (aka we have no goddamn idea how to make this into an expansion).

And four old god raids (Uldir, Crucible, Azshara, Nzoth) is going to feel godawful.

like, i'm of the opinion that the saronite spike she landed on did fuck with her.

but, we also see that even an innocent child can wind up in the darker parts of the shadowlands. the shadowlands seem to be pretty fucking random, some of it's just a grey area you wander around, other parts are infested with shades that will try to devour your essence, others are filled with dark things. it's not just one thing, like sylvanas seems to think.

5+ Year Old Account
    Anyone else can't log in? Servers are full? (Silvermoon & Draenor EU)
    Be loyal to what matters - Arthur Morgan

NX Friend Code: SW-0102-0077-4738

Quote Originally Posted by CasualFilth View Post
    Anyone else can't log in? Servers are full? (Silvermoon & Draenor EU)
    saw people complaining about that last night.

i would hope brainlets aren't resubbing for something that's still a month away at the very least.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Azeroth dying won't mean any good stuff for us in Warcraft. It's just game over or

"You died"
    Wrong. N'zoth winning does not mean Azeroth dies.