Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker1 View Post
    Funny that you named everything of why im still playing WoW BFA in the first place LMFAO! ty for that sir!

- - - Updated - - -

its really muti zones.
    Two 'multi-zones' does not make an expansion either. Even if they were the size of Argus, it wouldn't be an expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    Two 'multi-zones' does not make an expansion either. Even if they were the size of Argus, it wouldn't be an expansion.
    Yeah well im still playing BFA been loveing it from the start can't wait!!!!!!

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Yeah well im still playing BFA been loveing it from the start can't wait!!!!!!
    Good for you, mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Esotaric View Post
    8.2 still doesn't address the fact that warfront and island expedition are shit

think blizzard learned? why introduce heroic difficulty on OLD warfront?

and this new heart of azeroth system is exactly like legion with the artifact power?

basically yall paid 60$ for the same game
    That is b/s.

You are paying for the 4 new zones plus whatever comes in 8.3 that you get to run around d with, you are not paying for a new systems overhaul that comes for free and is not oftir expansion buyers only. The Azerite system going back to Legion style is an improvement over BfA, because legion's was good.

It is so funny that some people who were against BfA think for some reason that 2 zones and generic traits are gonna save the expansion. And the most funny thing is that they base their assumptions on the reviews from some low-sub bloggers who had a chance to attend Blizzard office - the journey of their lives which also was probably generously paid up by Blizzard.
    This is awesome haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Axaion View Post
    All the "content" in the world wont fix a thing after 2 weeks if they dont fix classes and specs first - at least WoD had classes and specs in a much better place
    I agree. But Blizzard obviously has totally given up balance in BFA.

Funny that you named everything of why im still playing WoW BFA in the first place LMFAO! ty for that sir!

- - - Updated - - -

its really muti zones.
    LOL, ur playing shit and u dont realize it

My holy paladin cooldowns will still all be on the GCD so who cares?

Quote Originally Posted by letssee View Post
    LOL, ur playing shit and u dont realize it
    Not at all your just trying to twist my words for your own purpose some of the stuff listed not all WoW bfa is amazeing sir i only agree that pvp is still pretty bad thats it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axaion View Post
    All the "content" in the world wont fix a thing after 2 weeks if they dont fix classes and specs first - at least WoD had classes and specs in a much better place
    Exactly this! Until then I will wait with my re-sub.

Quote Originally Posted by clinophobia View Post
    Exactly this! Until then I will wait with my re-sub.
    Wtf your smokeing man Elemental shaman is perfect now with the traits system and all!

Wtf your smokeing man Elemental shaman is perfect now with the traits system and all!
    ^^^^^^^^^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't know that "classes" and "specs" aka the plural is ONLY ele shaman.

LOL 8.2 doesn't solve any of the core issues with WoW.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    That is b/s.

The Azerite system going back to Legion style is an improvement over BfA, because legion's was good.
    This is a band-aid fix at best, classes share the new spells / cd's is very far from what Legion did with the weapons.

Also its not suppose to be a new game its a expansion if you want that you can keep playing your final fantasy MMorpg or what ever other mmorpgs you play sir.
    It can not be saved if it is dead already. I can't make myself play this expansion. 8.2 will only change that with class changes.
    <inactive>

Guys, don't be fooled by the content. The content was never the problem, it has always been the game systems...
    Lfr is still a thing
    Titanforging is still a thing
    Ridiculous catch up and skips are still a thing
    Sharding is still a thing
    Realm hopping is still a thing
    Unneccesary timegating is still a thing
    Horrible class design and talents are still a thing
    Scaling is still a thing
    Horrendous pvp systems are still a thing
    And the list goes on.

The content looks great but it doesn't matter as long as the core of the game is still bad lol.
    I agree.

WQ's are pretty shit as well, the old style was a lot better with the daily hubs. At least you could go to an area and smash them out and go on your way to do dungeons or level an alt or professions etc. WQs are just to slow everyone down so it equals more time spent in-game for Blizzard to report zzzzz. WTB the old Blizzard back pst!

Stood in the Fire
    5+ Year Old Account
    Guys, dont be fooled by the content. The content was never the problem, it has always been the game systems...
    Lfr is still a thing
    Titanforging is still a thing
    Ridiculous catch up and skips are still a thing
    Sharding is still a thing
    Realm hopping is still a thing
    Unneccesary timegating is still a thing
    Horrible class design and talents are still a thing
    Scaling is still a thing
    Horrendous pvp systems are still a thing
    And the list goes on.

The content looks great but it doesnt matter as long as the core of the game is stil bad lol.
    Yeah. They deliver a lot of content with 8.2, but if they don't fix the core systems there is no reason to resub for more than a month for a lot of people (myself and my friends included).

BFA is a dumpster fire of an expansion and will likely go down in the history of WoW as one of the worst xpacs ever alongside WOD and Cata. Two new zones will not save it. That said, I do appreciate Blizz's ambition in this new patch since they have shown no ambition or creativity at all in BFA so far.

5+ Year Old Account
    Wow, I've seen more constructive criticism on the actual game forums. I'm starting to think some of you are so bitter you just gravitate to anyone with light in their eyes to ruin their day. And some of you clearly don't understand what constructive criticism is, despite thinking harassing forum members and spamming unrelated complaints somehow counts.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beatman View Post
    Yeah. They deliver a lot of content with 8.2, but if they don't fix the core systems there is no reason to resub for more than a month for a lot of people (myself and my friends included).
    Yep, I hope they will make a better job with the next expansion and especially with the class/spec designs. I personally had the most fun in MoP with the classes I have played and since then it was just a downgrade. Thinking of all the threads I have seen more people prefer the class and spec design from MoP, why don't they listen to it, do they really think environment/world design is > class/spec design in a game like this?
    Last edited by Micronetic; 2019-04-13 at 02:23 PM.