Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    She's a Sea Giant, just like she originally was in the Siege of Boralus dungeon before they swapped her with the octopus.
    she comes out of the sea giant form to reveal her true form.

well obviously she isn't human because she's far too villainous to be an uncorrupted and genuine human in Warcraft lore unless there's some tragic backstory to make her sympathetic
    clearly she's a black dragon that Wrathion missed because he didn't have access to the appropriate expansion content yet

Quote Originally Posted by Sangris View Post
    I actually half-expected them to show a teaser image of Vashj for the Azshara raid as a mid-tier boss during the stream.
    Lady Ashvane = Lady Vashj

Lady Vashj being Queen Azshara's Handmaiden. The plot thickens.

We'll see next week :P

Wait, wasn't Vashj not liked by the Naga because she left Azshara and became loyal to Illidan? I remember something of the sort from the Vashjir quests.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyram View Post
    Wait, wasn't Vashj not liked by the Naga because she left Azshara and became loyal to Illidan? I remember something of the sort from the Vashjir quests.
    IIRC the Naga were sent to aid Illidan by the Old Gods. They also were fiercely devoted to Azshara back in WC3. Vashj would probably have betrayed Illidan in a heartbeat if she was ordered to do so. The question is how true this is for the Illidari naga, though. Would they betray the Illidari or actually fight against Azshara/OG? That will probably never come up, as they along with the rest of the Illidari will fade into obscurity until Sargeras returns.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Baine is like the most unlikeable character you are supposed to like.

I think people are misinterpreting things a bit. I think the Ashvane fight STARTS with a Sea Giant (maybe protecting her?) that is shown in the dungeon journal and THEN she turns into her "secret form" (which is clearly Ursula). Not that she's been turned into a sea giant who then reveals herself as someone else.

Maybe Sea Giant is a PH? So they don’t give too much away this early

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    She becomes a humanoid octopus and steals a mermaid's voice
    Got to agree, I can't see her not becoming an octopus naga. She looks like Ursula since her very first cinematic.

I wonder if this goes back as far as her house logo being a SCALE.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    I wonder if this goes back as far as her house logo being a SCALE.
    The plot THICCens
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by Sangris View Post
    IIRC the Naga were sent to aid Illidan by the Old Gods. They also were fiercely devoted to Azshara back in WC3. Vashj would probably have betrayed Illidan in a heartbeat if she was ordered to do so. The question is how true this is for the Illidari naga, though. Would they betray the Illidari or actually fight against Azshara/OG? That will probably never come up, as they along with the rest of the Illidari will fade into obscurity until Sargeras returns.
    Right!
    I keep forgetting the Naga part of the Illidari campaign, lol.
    But I'd rather have her be just a minion of the Old Gods that will fuck things up rather than her being an old character coming back, because they would waste an actual evil character just for the sake of it.

Wonder how much time it will pass before Disney tries to sue blizzard with these "ideas"(they aren't bad but the mouse is greedy af)
    Last edited by Zandalariprelate; 2019-04-13 at 01:28 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    Wonder how much time it will pass before Disney tries to sue blizzard with this "ideas"(they aren't bad but the mouse is greedy af)
    Don't know. At this point they might be getting ready to buy it.

5+ Year Old Account
    Helya has octopus bottom half

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    Lady Ashvane = Lady Vashj

Lady Vashj being Queen Azshara's Handmaiden. The plot thickens.

We'll see next week :P
    Or just Azshara...

Quote Originally Posted by MatthiasVonTzeskagrad View Post
    Don't know. At this point they might be getting ready to buy it.
    If we get Kevin Space as the new lore director, then maybe it's not something bad
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Her power will be consumed and she will turn into the new female thin human model and they will add the option to the allied race.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    Or just Azshara...
    Gotta think like Blizzard. What you write would be way too easy and logical

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    Or just Azshara...
    Azshara is way too vain to take the form of a fat human. The body shape would probably repulse her and she would consider human a lesser race.

But then again, this is the WoW story team, not even Azshara might be save from Human Potential infection.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Baine is like the most unlikeable character you are supposed to like.

Quote Originally Posted by rayvio View Post
    well obviously she isn't human because she's far too villainous to be an uncorrupted and genuine human in Warcraft lore unless there's some tragic backstory to make her sympathetic
    clearly she's a black dragon that Wrathion missed because he didn't have access to the appropriate expansion content yet
    Losing your beloved husband to alien barbarians might turn you into a villainous figure. I don't blame Ashvane for being crazy.