Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

I hope this year Blizzcon, will be even bigger disaster.

WoW on phones.
    Overwatch on phones.
    Starcraft on phones.
    HOTS on phones!

Don't ya have a phones?

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    IMHO Can well see WOW on Console finally being announced

Most likely sonething pc diablo related to repai the damage. But it too late

A game developer making games. Who would have thunk?

Why do you follow Blizzard news if you hope that they fail?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellamas View Post
    Why do you follow Blizzard news if you hope that they fail?
    Because it is funny to me.

I hope it is a great success.

But can anything be as big a disaster as this topic?

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    Because it is funny to me.
    What a sad life you must have.

I hope so too. It's gonna be a terrible mess after the shitstorm from last year. Don't you guys have a company? XD

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    In these rare moments, when forum community is little bit more positive than negative, it's funny to see usual whiners grasping for straws. For example Styii made "but.. but.. HORRIBLE CLASS design" thread right after 8.2 stream.

And now we kinda know 8.3 exist. Quick look on calendar and we can estimate it must be revealed on Gamescom, since PTR for that would be around October. So this left at least 9.0 reveal for Blizzcon. Add some teaser for D4 (yeah, yeah, we expect this every year) and this could be even best Blizzcon. We will see.

Don't be so emotional about video games, because you may end in very sad state like OP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    In these rare moments, when forum community is little bit more positive than negative, it's funny to see usual whiners grasping for straws. For example Styii made "but.. but.. HORRIBLE CLASS design" thread right after 8.2 stream.

And now we kinda know 8.3 exist. Quick look on calendar and we can estimate it must be revealed on Gamescom, since PTR for that would be around October. So this left at least 9.0 reveal for Blizzcon. Add some teaser for D4 (yeah, yeah, we expect this every year) and this could be even best Blizzcon. We will see.

Don't be so emotional about video games, because you may end in very sad state like OP.
    Now you made my day. Pepega

Although I agree that laughing at someone unfortunate state isn't right.

This time it is. Why? Because maybe Blizzard-Activision will realize that they took the wrong path.

There are good years and there are worse years.

Developers are human just like us, hopefully they've learnt and improved and good things are to come I'm optimistic.
    "There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning." by Jiddu Krishnamurti, Philosopher and Educator

10+ Year Old Account
    aint you a ray of sunshine?
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Although I agree that laughing at someone unfortunate state isn't right.

This time it is. Why? Because maybe Blizzard-Activision will realize that they took the wrong path.
    At least someone reasonable, allthough must ask. You believe it? Because i personally don't. Furthermore some people will still buy every bullshit what Blizz-Acti will say, no matter what.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyscale View Post
    So you didn't see the announcement they put out before last years Blizzcon I guess, just going with the hate flow?
    Relax dude. Videogames are fun, entertainment.
    Nope. I just got fun of all fan boys, pretending to defend bad stuff what Blizz is doing.

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    At least someone reasonable, allthough must ask. You believe it? Because i personally don't. Furthermore some people will still buy every bullshit what Blizz-Acti will say, no matter what.
    I fear that the old good days where games were made with passions(instead of thinking about as high income as possible) are after us...

I'm sure this will sting sorely and make Blizzard cry into their record profits.

WoW Community in a nutshell. (most of them at least)
    Blurzzurd does stuff I dont like, I hope they get ruined

You could something like this: I hope Blizzcon this year will be cool, with stuff I like and improvements for the things I dont like
    Last edited by Hutmacher; 2019-04-13 at 08:45 AM.