Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    You are half right.... comforting a woman who is upset and expecting her to get up, go to the bathroom to fart, aka being decent, is not remotely the same.
    Well, you are half right. However, expecting a woman to get up, inconvenience herself with having to move to another room to fart, all because of your delicate sensibilities and concept of "being decent", is not intimacy. That is you feeling too "proper" to be intimate with someone because God forbid she be human and have normal bodily functions.

If you were alone in a room and needed to fart, would you get up and move to the bathroom to do so? Because that would only be "decent" right? Or do you acknowledge that, within your own home, you should be comfortable to do as you would were you alone? In that case, you are acknowledging you dont have much intimacy with your SO.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Najnaj View Post
    never.....
    Your gonna blow....

10+ Year Old Account
    ... and here I thought everyone likes their own brand

Quote Originally Posted by Thagrynor View Post
    Well, you are half right. However, expecting a woman to get up, inconvenience herself with having to move to another room to fart, all because of your delicate sensibilities and concept of "being decent", is not intimacy. That is you feeling too "proper" to be intimate with someone because God forbid she be human and have normal bodily functions.

If you were alone in a room and needed to fart, would you get up and move to the bathroom to do so? Because that would only be "decent" right? Or do you acknowledge that, within your own home, you should be comfortable to do as you would were you alone? In that case, you are acknowledging you dont have much intimacy with your SO.
    Well, you can do you, and I'll do me. The women I have been with are (thankfully) ladies and have not farted in front of me. I also have other crazy expectations like brushing teeth first thing in the morning and showering every day.... just because I'm with someone and get comfortable with them I do not expect them to stop doing those things. As for being alone and getting up to fart... that makes no sense....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero3 View Post
    Since i've read the other thread about fart holding and health concerns it got me thinking, after how much time did you fart next to your gf/bf whatever?
    Apparently i did it within the first week in my sleep according to her, but personally, perhaps a month voluntarily? took her about a year lol.
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

10+ Year Old Account
    I make sure all my love interests know of my bowel movements.

I remember my first love, and how shy I was to not fart in front of her, even though her unbelievably beautiful body made me anxious and all farty.
    It took more than three months before I let one out.

Now I encourage it immensely. I make sure that every woman that I am with is comfortable with her bowels. I do not take it seriously
    “Life is and will ever remain an equation incapable of solution, but it contains certain known factors.”

So this is it folks? Farts?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero3 View Post
    Since i've read the other thread about fart holding and health concerns it got me thinking, after how much time did you fart next to your gf/bf whatever?
    An hour or so...
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Never. I find it disgusting and refuse to do it even alone. Anything wanting to come out of my rear will have to wait until a toilet is underneath it.

Right around the time when we get exclusive. If you are fucking the other person, bodily functions arent taboo.