Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    And...? That doesn't change the size of the zones or the amount of content in them.
    Point is that they never have done that before it's pretty awesome to be honest i won't feel likeing doing pathfinders are a waste of time anymore if this is how it will be from now on.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker1 View Post
    It never needed saveing stop being over dramatic.
    It does. Blizzard did acknowledge that classes are broken and boring and that azerite armor is bullshit. So if you fanbois can stop pretending that BFA isnt shit that would be awesome.

There are no class reworks coming and the new glyphs look even more generic than azerite armor. The new zones look cool but who wants to play a game that has garbage gameplay but it looks cool?

Also they need to test hotfixes like barbed shot and bestial wrath bug on the ptr so that it will come out in like 3-4 months? What the fuck? Just hotfix this shit blizzard. The wow team is dead. They are overwhelmed by simple tasks, they dont get what players need or want and it seems like they have given up.

Quote Originally Posted by Exkrementor View Post
    It does. Blizzard did acknowledge that classes are broken and boring and that azerite armor is bullshit. So if you fanbois can stop pretending that BFA isnt shit that would be awesome.

There are no class reworks coming and the new glyphs look even more generic than azerite armor. The new zones look cool but who wants to play a game that has garbage gameplay but it looks cool?

Also they need to test hotfixes like barbed shot and bestial wrath bug on the ptr so that it will come out in like 3-4 months? What the fuck? Just hotfix this shit blizzard. The wow team is dead. They are overwhelmed by simple tasks, they dont get what players need or want and it seems like they have given up.
    Show us on the doll where the BfA development team hurt you. Holy shit.

It's as if we're almost at the amount of content now that would've been appropriate for the launch of BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by otaxephon View Post
    show us on the doll where the bfa development team hurt you. Holy shit.
    lmfao!!!! I know right!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Exkrementor View Post

Im sorry but my elemental shaman main is very happy right now you don't speak for him.

Im sorry but my elemental shaman main is very happy right now you don't speak for him.
    Have you played elemental in Uldir or in BoD before they buffed igneous potential für 150% ? I did, or lets say I tryed and then had to play my moonkin to be allowed to come to mythic raids. Thinking about it makes my eyes bleed.
    Elemental is ok right now but still not as good as in legion. Other classes are not this lucky though. Also the odds are high that we got lucky that icefury/master of the elements is now the best build. Blizzard said they wanted to shift most of elemental's damage back into lightning bolt and now we are using 2 lightning bolts every 1 minute. So this doesnt seem to be intended.

Disclaimer because some people get confused: I am talking about gameplay not viability. Yes ele is the best dps spec right now but we all know that this wont happen again for the next 6-7 years.

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Show us on the doll where the BfA development team hurt you. Holy shit.
    Somewhere you cannot put a bandaid on.

In kind of the sense of Argus I suppose. We'll have to see how it all plays out, but I agree it looks like, at current glances, to take some of the best elements from The Timeless Isle, Suramar, and Legion's artifact system and bring them in when they were desperately needed.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    And...? That doesn't change the size of the zones or the amount of content in them.
    The thing is, is that there are rumors that some of the new zones content will have flying in mind.. And also not to forget how late flying came in Legion and how some people felt shafted when they could not fly in the Argus zones..

- - - Updated - - -

Bingo! looks like they finally listen to us about flying i always found it odd they would not allow flying in the newest zones.
    And if what I have heard is true they plan to add some flying in mind content to the zones..

Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    The thing is, is that there are rumors that some of the new zones content will have flying in mind.. And also not to forget how late flying came in Legion and how some people felt shafted when they could not fly in the Argus zones..

- - - Updated - - -

And if what I have heard is true they plan to add some flying in mind content to the zones..
    Yep so they will indeed be bigger then normal zones because of flying in mind.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yep so they will indeed be bigger then normal zones because of flying in mind.
    Yup, so it will now be a case of wait and see now..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Masternap View Post
    It's as if we're almost at the amount of content now that would've been appropriate for the launch of BfA.
    Four raids appropriate for launch content? Get real!

Gimme some good spec-specific Essence thingies and I'll be happy tbh

10+ Year Old Account
    Dear clinophobia,

You have received an infraction at MMO-Champion.

Reason: Minor Flaming
    If this is flaming to you mmo-champion guys:

He is just a 0/10 troll, that's all.
    Then just ban me. Like wtf. Looks like not only WoW is going to hell but this website too...

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Masternap View Post
    Content wise bfa has been ahead of a lot of other expans, Proabbly only behind legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Content wise bfa has been ahead of a lot of other expans, Proabbly only behind legion.
    With 8.2 i would say it will go above it for sure then if 8.3 is a thing for sure alot bigger then they are making the new zones with people with flying mounts in mind.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    With 8.2 i would say it will go above it for sure then if 8.3 is a thing for sure alot bigger then they are making the new zones with people with flying mounts in mind.
    I think it might still be a bit behind in questing content but over all it Proabbly will pass legion ya.

BFA is already a lost cause, no patch is going to fix the issues in the game. Like we have seen 8.2 just piles up on the old shit, they aren't actually fixing the issues in the game, at this point you should just chill and check back in when 9.0 is closer to release.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NtflxnChill View Post
    BFA is already a lost cause, no patch is going to fix the issues in the game. Like we have seen 8.2 just piles up on the old shit, they aren't actually fixing the issues in the game, at this point you should just chill and check back in when 9.0 is closer to release.
    I have found plenty of reasons to play in 8.2 from the presentation alone -

Will it "save" BFA as everyone says it needs to? we'll see.

I think 8.2 will be fun and if they pull all the stops in 8.3 like they did 7.3 I'm sure the second half of the xpac will be remembered as the better half.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevarin View Post
    ive not really kept up on the spoilers, but if what you say is true... perhaps they actually realize how pissed people are about the last few expansions, especially bfa, and are actually trying to make the game better? instead of just their vision of better.
    No they don't. This has happened before. Remember 5.4? That was a HUGE patch. Then after that we got WoD. the worst expansion ever made.

After 8.2 we are gonna get the same bullshit, boring stuff again.

Don't have much hope for blizzard
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

I too can't wait to do the absurd rng grind to complete my spell book, just to stay relevant LMFAO

No. It sounds terrible.