Thread: MDI 2019 Season

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

MDI 2019 Season

Do you guys think there will be some other healer than druid in 2019 Seasons?In 2018 i clearly remember one really good Disc priest.

In Western Cup for some reason Naguura is not irritating anymore.Has she improved a bit?
    It begins with absence and desire.It begins with blood and fear.It begins with....

I assume you are talking about healers.
    If there will be a different healer in the next MDI depends on if the meta will include another battle rez class. Perhaps with the damage nerf of prot warriors we will start seeing the rise of DKs once again, then there is more flexibility for the healer spot.
    Or depending on the class changes and seasonable affix perhaps wl/dk/dps druids are taking the place of the rogues. Who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    I assume you are talking about healers.
    If there will be a different healer in the next MDI depends on if the meta will include another battle rez class. Perhaps with the damage nerf of prot warriors we will start seeing the rise of DKs once again, then there is more flexibility for the healer spot.
    Or depending on the class changes and seasonable affix perhaps wl/dk/dps druids are taking the place of the rogues. Who knows.
    Combat Ress is one really strong spell.It should be made somehow more accessible.Like the rogue's lock picking and BlackSmith's keys.
    It begins with absence and desire.It begins with blood and fear.It begins with....

10+ Year Old Account
    You need at least 1 class with Crez. If you can't bring a DK tank, and can't bring warlock/DK/Druid dps, you need a druid healer.
    Healers are a bit more flexible to begin with, but if it's the only slot that can bring a combat rezz, well.. You're kinda forced into druid

10+ Year Old Account
    Mid-Michigan (Originally Victoria, Australia)
    Quote Originally Posted by dragnipur View Post
    Combat Ress is one really strong spell.It should be made somehow more accessible.Like the rogue's lock picking and BlackSmith's keys.
    The Unstable Time Shifter by engineers is an option... granted it has pretty limiting factors, but its definitely not useless.

Quote Originally Posted by Temp name View Post
    You need at least 1 class with Crez. If you can't bring a DK tank, and can't bring warlock/DK/Druid dps, you need a druid healer.
    Healers are a bit more flexible to begin with, but if it's the only slot that can bring a combat rezz, well.. You're kinda forced into druid
    I'm not to familiar with druids.I have one twink at 60 and that is it,but does a dd or tank druid has access to a CR?Or only a healer has it?

I'm not to familiar with druids.I have one twink at 60 and that is it,but does a dd or tank druid has access to a CR?Or only a healer has it?
    All druids spec have CR called Rebirth

Method EU vs NA 2nd game.So many deaths by the EU branch.WTF???Is it on purpose?

Method EU vs NA 2nd game.So many deaths by the EU branch.WTF???Is it on purpose?
    Zaelia got 1 shotted on the first pull and it all went to hell, they had like 6 death on 1st pull

It's been very boring to watch actually. Legion MDI was stomachable.

They need to force diversity in this tournament.

If you use a class in one dungeon you should be locked out of using it on others in that round of 3. That will add some strategy into this and save us from watching 2x rogue and 1x monk.

Siege of Boralus banned because it's different for two factions. ToS orb keeps despawning every tournament. Dungeons designed with M+ in mind btw.

Quote Originally Posted by f4ncybear View Post
    Siege of Boralus banned because it's different for two factions. ToS orb keeps despawning every tournament. Dungeons designed with M+ in mind btw.
    Never watched this before, but how on earth do they justify this crap?
    These two teams right now abra and 40k....40k was doing sooo much better than abra, 2 deaths to....12? Leading the dungeon, and then they get the orb glitch and everything is reset for both teams.
    So now on this run it's almost dead even. It just seems like a load of crap. Your team plays well, the other team plays makes a bunch of mistakes.....oh oops, bug happened, reset everything and give the other team a do-over.

Quote Originally Posted by swisscheese View Post
    Never watched this before, but how on earth do they justify this crap?
    These two teams right now abra and 40k....40k was doing sooo much better than abra, 2 deaths to....12? Leading the dungeon, and then they get the orb glitch and everything is reset for both teams.
    So now on this run it's almost dead even. It just seems like a load of crap. Your team plays well, the other team plays makes a bunch of mistakes.....oh oops, bug happened, reset everything and give the other team a do-over.
    It's business as usual by now. First Tournament ended with a reverse sweep after a remake.
    https://raider.io/mythic-dungeon-inv...ls/grandfinals

I've watched every Legion MDI. After not having played for a while there's suddenly divisions, cups and time trails alltogether. I have no idea what's going on To reach a broader audience MDI needs to become less complicated and not gain additional complexity.

I would like to see a bit more of competition complexity, such as: Grand finals should be a Bo5 not Bo3 and maybe allow teams to pick maps and affixes combinations. It can be like:

Team A picks the map.
    Team B picks fortified or tyrannical & level 4 affix.
    Team A picks level 7 affix.
    Whoever is considered at a disadvantage is allowed to see what the enemy locks as a team and then picks their team after.
    Then just take turns doing this through the maps.

This will allow teams to one-up eachother, bring in a bit more depth to the competition rather than just running the maps. Map and affixes will become more and more important once we move on to +20s and higher at Blizzcon.

Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    I would like to see a bit more of competition complexity, such as: Grand finals should be a Bo5 not Bo3 and maybe allow teams to pick maps and affixes combinations. It can be like:

Team A picks the map.
    Whoever is considered at a disadvantage is allowed to see what the enemy locks as a team and then picks their team after.

This will allow teams to one-up eachother, bring in a bit more depth to the competition rather than just running the maps. Map and affixes will become more and more important once we move on to +20s and higher at Blizzcon.
    Teams picked maps before. You will never guess what happened, team wins their pick. Blizzard should go full control and pre-assign comps too. Grand finals are grievous tyrannical WM with a discipline priest on both sides. Let the best multiclasser team win.

Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post

Team A picks the map.

Legion worked like this.It was not good.Bo5 is fine.Choosing affixes and maps??Hell no it was the worst thing ever.Blizzard should have full control over Gear,affixes,maps and level.

Legion worked like this.It was not good.Bo5 is fine.Choosing affixes and maps??Hell no it was the worst thing ever.Blizzard should have full control over Gear,affixes,maps and level.
    It was heaps better. Now the team could just as well just run 2-3 dungeons without knowing about the other. There is ZERO agency. Oh sorry, if you know the other team fucked up you can play safe. That's the only thing where the teams "interact".

The only thing you could do in Legion was map choice. In the system I mentioned (which can be improved upon ofc), the players will actually be competing against each other, not just speed running. The issue with speed running is there is no Team vs Team competitive element. The only opponent of each enemy is the dungeon itself, which is boring. Blizzard should only provide an equal playground, e.g. full gear access and the level of the dungeons, which they have done well so far.