Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Happychild View Post
    You don't do islands, world quests, missions, your daily 4 set of quests? That's like half the games content. What are you doing if you don't do any of that?
    I didn't say I don't do any of that content, I said I don't do it when the rewards are AP only. If the rewards are a good ammount of gold and resources to fund my seals or they give runes sure, I'll do the content. But when it's just AP for reward there's literally no point to bother. And no I don't do islands at all except on alts for the exp, they are complete garbage by design. What I spend most of the time is PvP, raiding, mythics with guild/friends. To me that's actual content that requires involvement, not just a pointless grind.

Again, the AP exclusive content is so worthless I don't understand why anyone would willingly spend the time focusing on it. You can unlock all your trait rings with minimal grinding. There are much better things to do with the time.
    "I have the most loyal fanboys. Did you ever see that? Where I could stand by Thoradin's Wall and massacre my own people and I wouldn't lose any fanboys. It's like incredible." - Sylvanas Windrunner

"If you kill your enemies, they win." - Anduin Wrynn

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Currently level 49. Once I hit 50.... what do I do? Islands become useless. Half of the world quests give no reward. The daily do 3-4 world quests for a chest will give next to nothing (only 2k gold will be of any benefit). Even getting 10k rep with a faction will be significantly less useful.

So my question is, once I hit 50, what do I do? Is there any timeline as to when a higher level will be allowed?
    Islands still hold value if you’re a collector. The emissaries are still worth doing because the paragon chests give good rewards. But yeah I don’t think Blizzard have said anything, maybe ask on the official forums see if you can get a response. Or put a ticket in lol

Currently level 49. Once I hit 50.... what do I do? Islands become useless. Half of the world quests give no reward. The daily do 3-4 world quests for a chest will give next to nothing (only 2k gold will be of any benefit). Even getting 10k rep with a faction will be significantly less useful.

So my question is, once I hit 50, what do I do? Is there any timeline as to when a higher level will be allowed?
    after you hit 50 on the necklace you get a quest from an npc who sends you to a vacant pit and you put all the azerite you collected into it and drown your character. Than start all over again.

obviously op never had played older xpacs.

what have ppl did in classic, tbc, wotlk, cata or mop when „finished“ with quests ?

they played raids. pvp. and they played alts. yeah, playing that game. like it once was made for. instead farming brainless until you realize there is nothing more to brainless farm.

how stupid this shit game and his crowd became...

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Go outside and possibly get a life

Quote Originally Posted by MatthewOU2015 View Post
    Go outside and possibly get a life
    Says the guy with 1054 posts on a website about a video game..

15+ Year Old Account
    I hit 50 last night so im gonna raid log and play actual good games

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    They should make it so every AP you get extra, will be converted into levels when 8.2 launches.
    Absolutely not. Caps like this are there for a reason to give players an equal footing when major system changes occur. The cap right now is in place to let people catch up.

Make another toon and do it all over again.
    Felpooti - DH - Echo Isles
    Hack - Warrior - Echo Isles
    Pootie - Hunter - Echo Isles

Play your favorite alts? Enjoy your main not having to do that tedious and dull AP content for 2-3 months ?

time to take a screenshot of lvl 50 .. put it on ur mobile and upload on tinder and also show those bitches at the club.. u will drown in beatiful girls

Do you remember a time when it was ok to actually finish content and take a breather?

Pepperidge Farm remembers......

The manual says: You done.

Well you wont be able to do any more progression your HoA until 8.2 so unless you pvp, raid or do other activities within the game then I suppose there isn't anything for you until 8.2 is out which is probably not within the next 1-2 months.

Well OP, I have a life, so my neck is at 39. Perhaps you should take a break and focus on life, instead of a video game.

I'm 7/9M and just hit 44 yesterday during raid lol. Do what people did in previous expansions and pwn noobs in BG's, do alts etc. I wish blizzard implemented a weekly cap on AP that works like conquest where There is a total amount you can earn if you missed previous weeks. That way people wouldn't feel like whenever they are spending time on alts was time they weren't spending on their main. I liked the times when your main was "done for the week".
    Last edited by GreenJesus; 2019-04-14 at 10:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    Well OP, I have a life, so my neck is at 39. Perhaps you should take a break and focus on life, instead of a video game.
    Not sure where this whole "have no life" thing is coming from. I havn't grinded for AP at all. I have a girlfriend, play competitive sports on a schedule, regularly am out with friends/family. If you simply do your weekly BGs, 1x week mythic 10, and daily world quests (3 or 4), you'd be near 50.

Anyways, you have 3489 posts on a single video game message board. Jesus Christ lol.

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    f you simply do your weekly BGs, 1x week mythic 10, and daily world quests (3 or 4), you'd be near 50.
    im calling bs on that

im calling bs on that
    That's all I do and I'm about to hit 48 myself, but had a few months I couldn't do emissary quests or m+, so it sounds about right to me.

im calling bs on that
    Can't be any more honest with you. I don't farm AP at all. My weekly AP gains include 3 mythic islands (for the 2500 AP reward), a single 10+ mythic dungeon (I absolutely hate dungeons, can't stand doing even the 1), I max out my conquest points weekly, the 3-4 world quests per day, and then I stay on top of the missions through my phone.