Quote Originally Posted by BarelyLegalBear View Post
    Am I the only one that thinks Bronn won't kill Jaime?
    It's his arc this season - he will have to choose which is more important to him: people who are his friends (Tyrion, Jaimie) or the gold.
    Unlike you, however, I wouldn't be surprised if he chose the latter and killed Jaimie, but afterwards deeply regretted it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Calm down, no need to worry about this season
    except for the fact that there is only 6 episodes when there should be 10 more, to make up for the overly hastily run bullshit of last season. there is still a lot of back stabbing and tension created from it, but they are going to play paddy cake like preschoolers learning how to play nice with each other for the greater good, instead of betrayal that adds tension to the whole situation. Lyanna Mormont should have been slapped strait across the hall by Jora the second she started bitching and whining about Jon Snow no longer being the King in the North, and had those 2 blood relatives go at it with words, to start things off about the tension that SHOULD exist.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarethion View Post
    F... Lord Glover.

First he refuses to help Jon. Then apologizes and promises to stand behind Jon. Then is a cunt when Jon decides to ride for Dragonstone. And now he deserts the army and runs back to his home like a damn coward. F... hell, it might not be Joeffrey level of hate, but I want to see Glover get executed.

Also, the scene at last Hearth was genuinely creepy. Poor Lord Umber.
    I dunno if they will bother - he is out of the way enough that the Night King will probably ignore him and keep marching south

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    I dunno if they will bother - he is out of the way enough that the Night King will probably ignore him and keep marching south
    I think it's not just the Night King who is going to ignore him. Maybe it's for the better, because if we got another "house Glover will stand behind house Stark like we did for a thousand years" scene, I'm going to be very disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Calm down, no need to worry about this season
    If they are not sparing any expense where is Ghost? Poor pupper

Jesus fucking Christ on a cross, what a fucking horrible dialogue.

Quote Originally Posted by Voidwielder View Post
    indeed, the dialogue became less... "clever", it could be a marvel movie, and not one of the good ones

Quote Originally Posted by Voidwielder View Post
    the tarly/dany/sam scene was a bit bad
    'oh at least i have my brother' FFS
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

It's his arc this season - he will have to choose which is more important to him: people who are his friends (Tyrion, Jaimie) or the gold.
    Unlike you, however, I wouldn't be surprised if he chose the latter and killed Jaimie, but afterwards deeply regretted it.
    I'm hoping he doesn't teleport up there. Because if the timeline is anywhere near accurate, he should reach the North, see the undead sieging Winterfell, and nope right the fuck out of there.

My headcanon is that he'll go as far south with his wagon of gold as possible........to Dorne........to find some bad pussy.........and be as far away from the undead as possible, and hope it gets sorted.

I mean, Dorne has to be in the final season, right? Who's even running that fucking place? Oberon's old mistress?

The dialogue with Tyrion and varys was a bit jarring.

"WhY ArE dWArF JokES bAD BuT EuNuCH JOkeS ArE OK??"

I feel like thats more a 2k17 conversation, not a whatever age period you set thrones in would be discussing.

He did choose to save Jamie from Drogon back in season 7. Even if it meant giving up his share of the loot.

Why do people think Bronn will kill Jamie?

The crossbow was a reference to Tyrion who used that bow to kill Tywin

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    This could have easily gone to 10 seasons to actually play it out properly. Instead we got this rush job to cram everything into 6 "movie length" episodes. This show died after season 4.
    There is much speculation that they are rushing because they want to focus on their new tv show.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post

well Jaime let that happen, he released Tyrion

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    well Jaime let that happen, he released Tyrion
    So the "poetic justice" they were talking about was a reference to Jamie releasing Tyrion who used said bow? That sounds so convoluted.

I thought it was rather obvious they were talking about Tyrion.

Quote Originally Posted by Volardelis View Post
    He did choose to save Jamie from Drogon back in season 7. Even if it meant giving up his share of the loot.
    Maybe he did it because he thought that if Jaime survives, he will get more than just his share of loot. And maybe now he believes Cersei will give him more than gold too?

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post

Qyburn tell Bron "what would she do for a man who rids her of her treasonous brotherS "...Brothers..plural ..

Quote Originally Posted by LoLcano View Post
    Qyburn tell Bron "what would she do for a man who rids her of her treasonous brotherS "...Brothers..plural ..
    Well lets hope its a repeating bow.

Thats quite the task. Kill the hand of the Queen among their largest army and kill Jamie.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    Her story's just now getting interesting in the books.
    Press X to doubt it will ever get interesting in the books. Press X to doubt the books will ever even be written.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seen the episode. It was alright.

I know there's more to come, but for a episode that was about reunions, I guess the CGI budget didn't cover Ghost, huh?