Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    @AlmightyGerkin @NightHaawk

Titan Keeper Hezrel calls him an Old God and the game classifies him as one.

Quote Originally Posted by NightHaawk View Post
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7k_PjunmaAE

Also confirms that all those theories about Azshara being independent were just silly speculation and not leaks/rumours.
    Taliesin riding the dildo bike. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    @AlmightyGerkin @NightHaawk

Titan Keeper Hezrel calls him an Old God and the game classifies him as one.
    I already knew that. What I have been saying.

Did say "Find me a statement from blizzard" and I did from Jeremy Feasel and now that stated Hezrel calls him an old and the game which point of fact is from Blizzard is technically a statement from Blizzard. Now I am assuming Nighthaawk is having a difficult time to warp this into his way and saying im wrong yet again but he is actually blinded by his own ignorance and false idealism that he is unable to perceive reality.

If he said "N'zoth COULD BE 100% confirmed as last boss" than this whole thread would be different.
    Last edited by AlmightyGerkin; 2019-04-15 at 06:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    I already knew that. What I have been saying.

Did say "Find me a statement from blizzard" and I did from Jeremy Feasel and now that stated Hezrel calls him an old and the game which point of fact is from Blizzard is technically a statement from Blizzard. Now I am assuming Nighthaawk is having a difficult time to warp this into his way and saying im wrong yet again but he is actually blinded by his own ignorance and false idealism that he is unable to perceive reality.

If he said "N'zoth COULD BE 100% confirmed as last boss" than this whole thread would be different.
    Ahh sorry, I just @'d you, cause you 2 were going back and forth and didn't read every bit xD

I think the last one could be N'zoth, but I don't think that Taliesan(?) is confirmation just because he read some dungeon journal text that could have been purposely written there to deceive people in the ptr or what not.

The title was 100% intentional.

- - - Updated - - -

Ahh sorry, I just @'d you, cause you 2 were going back and forth and didn't read every bit xD

I think the last one could be N'zoth, but I don't think that Taliesan(?) is confirmation just because he read some dungeon journal text that could have been purposely written there to deceive people in the ptr or what not.
    It was purposely written that way so that one of the people at the event would leak it and we would know 100% who the final boss is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    NightHaawk rolls a 2 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: HA HA HA HA
    Chikko rolls a 1 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: FFFUUUUU

It was purposely written that way so that one of the people at the event would leak it and we would know 100% who the final boss is.
    Think that through, just for a minute think about that and ask yourself why that makes any sense at all.

The title was 100% intentional.

- - - Updated - - -

No we don’t know the last boss of the expansion. Allow me to fill you in. In WoD it said Grom was the last boss but that was changed to archimonde. In legion we assumed it was Sargeras cause the 7.3 picture and the fact it was focused on the burning legion but we fought Argus instead. See the connection? How ideas for the expansion change as time went on?
    Also watched your other “source” not even he knows cause he second guesses himself after. A lot can change in the dungeon journal and n’zoth’s fate from here till 8.2 live.
    Last edited by AlmightyGerkin; 2019-04-15 at 06:19 AM.

Think that through, just for a minute think about that and ask yourself why that makes any sense at all.
    When using blizzard logic it does. Anything else is a wild conspiracy theory that you better have receipts for.

- - - Updated - - -

No we don’t know the last boss of the expansion. Allow me to fill you in. In WoD it said Grom was the last boss but that was changed to archimonde. In legion we assumed it was Sargeras cause the 7.3 picture and the fact it was focused on the burning legion but we fought Argus instead. See the connection? How ideas for the expansion change as time went on?
    None of those were 100% confirmed but this is so its different. Also get the hint already mate its getting kinda sad how seriously you are taking this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    NightHaawk rolls a 2 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: HA HA HA HA
    Chikko rolls a 1 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: FFFUUUUU

What's the gist of the video? I don't watch T&E anymore since Taliesin called me a liar once, I proved him wrong and he went silent.

From what I've read on wowhead they said that their video would just be speculation on who the last boss will be so I doubt it is 100% confirmation of anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Void Fallen View Post
    The Burning of Teldrassil was also meant to be a major twist, was anyone surprised that it was Sylvanas doing it? If those people still want to believe in Blizzard's "oh so unpredictable twists", go ahead, but then don't complain when Blizzard disappoints yet again.
    One of the main problems is they broadcast these events way in advance, like at Blizzcon, or datamining through multi-month PTRs (or guildies, or youtube, MMOC etc). Certain events like these really need some sort of unspoiled shock value to be more impactful. There is none with the current way they do things. Seems like the only kind of spoilers they can prevent is the cinematics but usually the aftermath usually reverse engineers this.

It's definitely a major hurdle for WoW's storywriters anytime they want to do something shocking or with a big twist.
    Last edited by MrExcelion; 2019-04-15 at 06:31 AM.

When using blizzard logic it does. Anything else is a wild conspiracy theory that you better have receipts for.

- - - Updated - - -

None of those were 100% confirmed but this is so its different. Also get the hint already mate its getting kinda sad how seriously you are taking this.
    Wow progress you see the connection. See how what we assumed was never true cause it was all based on speculation and what we got was something different and how ideas change over time. And N’zoth isn’t 100% confirmed either. Just wait till 8.2 ending cinematic like the rest of us not this pathetic idealism you so desperately to believe its true.

Quote Originally Posted by Galathir View Post
    What's the gist of the video? I don't watch T&E anymore since Taliesin called me a liar once, I proved him wrong and he went silent.

From what I've read on wowhead they said that their video would just be speculation on who the last boss will be so I doubt it is 100% confirmation of anything.
    Blizz said the Dungeon Journal would spoil last boss. T&E looked at the DJ and saw Azshara is trying to destroy the seals binding N'Zoth during the encounter.

Thankfully someone in the Youtube comments put the true timestamp and it was like 30 minutes in.

That is true, unlike Marvel or HBO who guard their secrets, Blizzard could be stupid enough to think leaking spoilers to some youtuber might generate some positive hype since everything they reveal themselves gets heavily criticized.

But I'd like to think they're not that stupid and that Taliesan who is a loyal dutiful shill(his words, not mine) is in on it, purposely misleading people(maybe testing the waters and see what people's responses are before finalizing it).

Quote Originally Posted by Razzako View Post
    When did they say she wasn't going to?
    It was the Blizzcon the year the picture came out. They were all like "ya it's not gonna be her, it's gonna be a real twist!"

- - - Updated - - -

I don’t see how that is relevant. Read my other comments. Between what Ion said and this video it is 100% confirmed. There was never ever anything like this related to Sargeras so nice strawman.
    There is nothing of evidence saying that it's "100% confirmed" you're literally going off of word of mouth of people who have a habit of twisting what the developers say, so nice job being a shill who doesn't know what confirmation is.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    It was the Blizzcon the year the picture came out. They were all like "ya it's not gonna be her, it's gonna be a real twist!"

- - - Updated - - -

There is nothing of evidence saying that it's "100% confirmed" you're literally going off of word of mouth of people who have a habit of twisting what the developers say, so nice job being a shill who doesn't know what confirmation is.
    He didn’t even know what guarantee meant highly doubt he knows what confirmation is.

Why are there six pages of arguing instead of ignoring the clickbait troll?
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    Blizz said the Dungeon Journal would spoil last boss. T&E looked at the DJ and saw Azshara is trying to destroy the seals binding N'Zoth during the encounter.

Thankfully someone in the Youtube comments put the true timestamp and it was like 30 minutes in.
    Thank you very much!

Why would they lie when the PTR will provide the exact same information in a day or 2. This confirms it 100%. Ion said we would find out who the end boss is at the end of the raid and funnily enough the last boss of the raid is right next to part of N’Zoth’s prison. No way it can be anyone else.

- - - Updated - - -

Ion said the final boss of BFA would be revealed at the end of the raid. The end of the raid takes place at one of N’Zoth’s prison seals. Not hard to figure out what is going on. Not any room for other interpretations either.
    Didnt they also mention its not who we would expect

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Still an old god different origins.
    Nope, hes titan creation to twst stuff.. thats what uldir is. Hes not an old god like cthun etc.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7k_PjunmaAE

Also confirms that all those theories about Azshara being independent were just silly speculation and not leaks/rumours.
    i would say there is 90% chance N'Zoth will be the final boss of the next expansion. Blizzard style lately has been an entire xpansion split in 2, one for introduction next the follow up.