Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Day One Votes:

Code:
    Danner : 6- Kryllian#75, Strikred#155, Zexism#160, Marack#167, Graeham#178, Crackle#180 
    Lora   : 2- Danner#23, Lora#60
    Dendrek: 2- Dendrek#76, Listo#165
    Listo  : 1- Val#119
    Dupti  : 1- Dupti#62

Question: Do we have dusk? Or does majority = stop talking?

Code:
    Danner : 7- Kryllian#75, Strikred#155, Zexism#160, Marack#167, Graeham#178, Crackle#180, Listo#182
    Lora   : 2- Danner#23, Lora#60
    Dendrek: 1- Dendrek#76, 
    Listo  : 1- Val#119
    Dupti  : 1- Dupti#62

Judge Judy: Well well, the rabble have you as leader Danner, I've seen your type before no way your lot will survive in-
    Bailiff Byrd: Judge are these the new Iron Collars?
    Judge Judy: Yes, what's wrong with them?
    Bailiff Byrd: There Biodegradable!
    Judge Judy: Who the actual fuck would buy these?
    Bailiff Byrd: The current administration
    Judge Judy: Anyone would think there is a god damn orangutan in charge, well here is your Iron Collar it will be fine on day 2 but totally useless after that. I will permit you to make a complaint letter to Putin...I mean Trump...uh yes ,Trump yes, everyone knows he is in charge and then we will send you all to Death Valley.

After sometime...

Judge Judy: Load them all on the bus...except Danner.
    Lora: This bus is way to cram-
    Judge Judy: Shut your cake hole! should have thought about that before you an your gang went blowing things up.
    Danner: How will I get there?
    Judge Judy: In a bullet proof limo of course, The Leader should never travel with the rabble. I wouldn't be surprised if one of that lot are killed before they even get there.

The crammed mini bus and Limo left the court house to head for Death Valley.

You have 24 hours to submit your night actions

@Dendrek Yes, generally I've always been ok with people talking in dusk.
    Last edited by Cruel2u; 2019-04-15 at 08:55 AM.

What I imagine Cruelle looks like while reading this thread.

The Town convened in the town hall and the leader Danner did a head count, he realised one had not shown up, The whole town went to find Jessica. After entering her house they found her on the floor, dead in the living room. Bashed over the head repeatedly with her own copy of Cabot Cove Mysteries almanac, but perhaps what was more odd was that she had a disguise on.

Marack playing Jessica was killed night one.

Name: Jessica

Nickname: Nosy Cow

Role: Doppleganger

Each night you visit a target to steal stuff from their wardrobe. This will reward you with a disguise to look like your target for the rest of the night phase.

Victory Condition: You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm wonder if Maracks role is a bodyguard of sorts. Otherwise could just be flavour. Not sure what too think yet.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Danner congrats on becoming the centre point of this game.

- - - Updated - - -

If the bodyguard thing isn't true, I wonder why Marack was targeted, iirc he died pretty early last game, so this is just rude at this point.

- - - Updated - - -

I never wanna die, but know I'm town and usually mess with any and everyones mind. Dont vote me!
    oop that could be it, not seeing too much else that would warrant him a death. (Yet).

- - - Updated - - -

Say's he's town twice, votes Dendrek, talks about being slightly inactive. Maybe scum doing a favour? Possible frame of Dendrek and or slight suspicion on Dendrek. We all know Dendrek hates inactive, but i'm sure he would've just killed me if had the chance, given his mentions of me, alas would be ab it obvious. Too much wifom territory im entering now so I'll leave it there.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol forgot when reviewing that votes are about giving an IC not a lynch. Force of habit I guess. Makes Marack voting Dendrek causing certain retaliations at night moot. Disregard that point...or don't.

- - - Updated - - -

I've also gotta say the longer Danner lives the more of a problem he might become. Unless we're hitting scum on this next lynch, I get the feeling Danner being alive will be problematic very quickly. given scum play this tactin and not kill Danner. Has its flaws (if danners town), but it can definitely swallow up the towns interest.

- - - Updated - - -

I am talking too myself YIPPEE! And in 5 or 6 hours I will be asleep and wonder if I'll get called out for lurking again during that time.

@Crackleslap: Okay, what am I missing here?

The "collar" gave me NK immunity on N1. That's about it, isn't it?

--

Entirely unrelated, Zexism is Pink. This may or may not be important later. Just wanted you all to know.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    @Crackleslap: Okay, what am I missing here?

The "collar" gave me NK immunity on N1. That's about it, isn't it?

--

Entirely unrelated, Zexism is Pink. This may or may not be important later. Just wanted you all to know.
    Oh...thought you just had an iron collar preventing from lynch. I must reread...

Answers a few posts ahead lol...

Judge Judy: Anyone would think there is a god damn orangutan in charge, well here is your Iron Collar it will be fine on day 2 but totally useless after that. I will permit you to make a complaint letter to Putin...I mean Trump...uh yes ,Trump yes, everyone knows he is in charge and then we will send you all to Death Valley.
    Last edited by Crackleslap; 2019-04-16 at 01:07 PM.

Not sure what to make of Marack's death. He wasn't very active yesterday, being rather laid back. He lightly questioned Dendrek for questioning the people who voted for him and that was it, then he threw his vote on the Danner train towards the end of the day.

7+ Year Old Account
    My apologies to everyone for missing end of day. I got a little too drunk and spent most of the day hungover and sleeping. When I was up I had to run a bunch of errands and couldn't seem to log on from my phone. Every time I'd pull up the thread I'd get a message "Congrats you won a gift card from Target/Walmart/Amazon" spam. I got so annoyed I quit trying and crashed again when I got home.

As far as Marack, it's 50/50 whether he was a bodyguard and took the hit for the person scum targeted or was targeted himself.

vote Zexism

I think it's worth exploring what this Pink color means....

so danner who are we lynching?

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    @Zexism would you like to explain?
    This is the first time I heard about any color in this game especially given that the role pms cant have color coding due to quick topic

- - - Updated - - -

in exchange i will tell this

I was roleblocked tonight

- - - Updated - - -

regardless

Pink in itself seems worthless and Kyrillian saying its worth exploring what it is, makes no sense. Danner probably knows what it means and the color by itself is probably worthless. I have my guesses at what it does, but kyrillian just saw the post and ignored the entire message of danners post that it might be important later or not. He instead thinks its incriminating.

on an unrelated note

do you know how to get rid of this amazon giftcard bullshit? i get it on other sites, cant access mmoc on phone because i dont have the password and email for my account here anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by lunchbox2042 View Post
    Ahh, WoW, the game that gives cosplayers a reason to dress up like medieval fantasy hookers.

Hm... the "pink" thing could be a hidden ability that doesn't appear on the rolecard, only appears when triggered or seen by another player with the correct ability.

7+ Year Old Account
    I did not state that Pink was automatically incriminating. I did say though that it is worth exploring and by that I mean putting some pressure on you to explain it. Hence the vote. You don't pressure people without voting. I do find how quickly you were willing to provide some info after only one vote curious.

If Danner can confirm the Pink has a meaning in his rolecard versus simply the color that your role will have when revealed, such as Marack appearing blue, i'm willing to leave it alone for now and vote someone else. But barring that, the first inclination is that you will appear pink when Cru reveals your role card which means something other than town, usually third party role such as SK. Pink isn't a normal color for third party but Cru isn't a normal mod.

And on the unrelated note, no i still can't get rid of it. One suggestions I read was to turn off Javascript on your phone webbrowser but that screws up other sites I like to read on my phone vs on my work computer ... *grin*

im not going to lie, I have no reads after day 1. ok thats not true, I do have some townreads and I guess some slight concerns about some players. I was kind of waiting for people to do something today, but I guess most people are in the exact same position

so I'll just start here

Vote Kryllian

i wasn't a fan of your approach day 1, it didn't really feel like it was coming from a town mindset. You already know the specifics as you did respond to me yesterday but meh

- - - Updated - - -

someone could also sell me on a vote on Dendrek, i don't know if he is scum but there is something about his play this game I find slightly suspicious but I have't figured out what it is that feels off

i'd probably also vote for zex at this point, not because of the pink crap because it means nothing, I'm not sure lynching him would even give us any proper information about what the color means, but I thought his town read on Danner yesterday was a bit forced. Danner thought it could be buddying which it could obviously be

5+ Year Old Account
    Today was very busy, so I'm catching up. First things first, I wanted to respond to this:

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    vote: danner

Look at Dendrek and Graeham ganging up on me for an easy lynch target. Cute.
    I didn't like your post. I don't like the quoted post either. It isn't at all unreasonable for people to take issue with what you were saying. I'm suspicious of you, enough that I'm strongly considering pushing on you for information today.

As for Marack, it'd be a pretty crappy move for anyone to target him directly. He's been lynched/killed early in the last few games and much like me ended up getting pretty burned out due to all the inactivity during the previous game. The wording of his role card is of interest to me, though. Especially this bit:

'Each night you visit a target to steal stuff from their wardrobe. This will reward you with a disguise to look like your target for the rest of the night phase.'

If Marack disguised himself to look like his target, would that cause him to draw night actions from that target to himself instead? It might explain why he ended up being killed. I'd like to think nobody playing the game would break the gentleman's agreement that we have in place, so maybe Marack got super unlucky if his ability works in that manner? I don't know for certain, but the wording makes me assume as much.

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    ...that doesn't sit well with me. I can't remember the exact game, but I'm pretty sure I've seen pink used as the colour for either a third party role or a serial killer when there were multiple serial killers in a game. It was a while back, so my memory is admittedly hazy. Maybe someone else can recall?

It's not necessarily damning outright. My first thought was that it'd be the character's nickname, since everybody seems to have on in this game - but Zexism is apparently denying that.

I can confirm that Pink is just a color, with a meaning in my rolecard. That's all there is to it, for now. I picked Zexism because low post count (alternative being Strikered).
    There is nothing useful by that color that can be deduced right now, and should I die I expect my rolecard will show what that color means for posterity.
    That's why I mentioned it.

If Zexism is telling the truth, and I have a not-at-all-foolproof reason to believe he is, he didn't kill anyone last night.
    That gives him a plus point in my book. Doesn't clear him of being scum, obviously. He could still be on a scumteam with Marack's killler.

Given the RP of last night, we should also assume one scumteam unless proven otherwise I think. Gamesize backs that up.
    @dupti:
    I am at this point less eager to go after Zexism for reasons stated above. I don't trust him, but I certainly have him leaning town on the assumption that he didn't commit a kill last night.

Strikered is an option due to low post count. He was actually my alternative target for last night as he too was tied at lowest post count.

Dendrek is still my #1 scum suspect, but I'm not voting him on the grounds that the setup would be more meme-worthy if it was true. Because that's honestly a terrible reason. Even though we should all accept that is ultimately gonna be the objective truth of this scenario, and in the postgame Cruelle will be all like "yeah, it was random, but the draw too good, so I obviously kept that RNG" to hide the fact that this lot was entirely deliberate - I call Dendrek scum because narrative causality, dammit, but I refuse to case a vote because of it obviously being true. I want proof!

I was inclined to vote Crackle today. At least until I saw his failure to read the effect of the collar. It's the kind of read you just won't come up with if you are on a scum team; at least one player would have caught it and told the others during the night. And as I do not believe Crackle is making a fools play, I am thinking he is town at this point. Or a very clever actor. But I'm like 90% certain town.

I have to ask myself; why marack? A suspicion is that the scum killed someone with a low post count. Maybe that means graeham is scum, as he (like me!) argued for lynching a poster of that profile on D1. Maybe that means someone want me to think that. I refuse to consider graeham until I absolutely have to this game; he's cop food. But it does mean I have to wonder why Strikered and Zexism is still around. One potential is that Strikered is scum, and they skipped Zexism to cause a plausable deniability. Another potential is that both of them are scum. Or that this is all a red herring. My reason for going after Zexism on N1 was that he was a low key poster.

But I'd like to start with Strikered of the two.

You say Kryllian. That's still in the low post count territory, though I'm not sure it is in the low cake count territory. I could join you on that. I am still not sure about how to interpret his trust in me last night. I mean, there was a reasoning stated, but I'm not convinced it was genuine. I'm also not convinced of the opposite.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]