Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I'm invested in current story despite its considerable shortcomings. Zandalar and Kul Tiras are well-designed thematically, aesthetically and (mostly) practicality-wise. Lor'themar's new design as well as blood elf heritage armor look great. The Allied race concept works well. Kul Tiran ship models, the new Forsaken ship model, Zandalar's heavy ship all look and feel great. Darkshore Warfront felt more focused and story-wise more relevant than Arathi Warfront, though I do appreciate how the Warfront made zone-updates possible for Arathi as well. Haven't bothered to give Island Expeditions a shot yet, but I can appreciate a more advanced mob AI being developed, especially as it's expanded on other things as well.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Lol the people who are waiting for Classic are only "positive" about classic and that is if there are no changes. If any change is mentioned, they are not particularly "positive". They certainly enjoy being absolutely toxic about everything else.
    Well still positive people ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If there are change, like the Trade Loot i will still be positive and i see people are still positive so..

Quote Originally Posted by Muajin76 View Post
    Please list your positive aspects of the game. No negative crap please!
    - Graphics, art and music are awesome
    - I can finally focus on irl and other games (since everything else in current WoW is dogshit)... untill Classic comes out

Positivity will be unlocked at a future patch , and will be Randomly generated
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

This game sucks so much i can focus on IRL stuff, that's positive.

Everywhere you look are mostly negative threads about the game. I understand there are things about Blizz that people don't like *lore being one, while the design team is pretty good*
    WTB more positive thoughts about WoW
    I'm a big fan of some of the game music myself. Example in Wrath, i'll play with the game sound on...or while in Boralus i'll have it on. There are zones that i hang out in sometimes cause they look really nice. I find the combat system pretty smooth *not clunky like other mmo's i've played*

It's MMO-C "wow is dying" since BC, remember that

For me it's still fun and I can't even think about wow without mm+... Example :Wotlk, there was nothing to outside or your raid evenings... Beside farming... That's why I'm not sure if I'll enjoy classic (I've played Vanilla since week 1 until the end)... Because one you are max lvl and geared, there is nothing more to do

Raids and MM+ are fun in BFA, the rest is too easy or tedious (AP farming, Warfronts, Expeditions,...) but I play wow for raids/mm+ only so I dont really care

And unlike others, I think that current gameplay is good, I dont need 5000 extra spells I'll never use for the sake of having more of them, I don't need useless +1% dmg talents that EVERYONE will get that will give you the illusion of choice (speaking about "Classic is the best wow ever" people)

In 8.2, I'll finally be able to use my rare retired (ZA/ZG ect) mounts even when there is water... for me its a really GOOD point

Why are people focused on TF/WF ? You can clean every possible content without any TF/WF proc. I'm almost full 415 for mythic raids and I've only ONE TF item...
    Last edited by vashe9; 2019-04-15 at 10:38 AM.

Everywhere you look are mostly negative threads about the game. I understand there are things about Blizz that people don't like *lore being one, while the design team is pretty good*
    WTB more positive thoughts about WoW
    I'm a big fan of some of the game music myself. Example in Wrath, i'll play with the game sound on...or while in Boralus i'll have it on. There are zones that i hang out in sometimes cause they look really nice. I find the combat system pretty smooth *not clunky like other mmo's i've played*

The positivity about the game is in the same place Blizzard's love for the game is. Which is another way of saying, not here.

Blizzard loves money. They took almost everything about the game that was good and sacrificed it on the altar of expedience and monetization. To such an extent that the only way they can recover is to re-release the original game.

The current WoW team doesn't know wtf they're doing. They don't know why the game was good. They only know how to exploit player investment and addiction for profits. Almost all the people who had the original dream and vision for WoW have left because they saw where the company was going.

Quote Originally Posted by vashe9 View Post
    And unlike others, I think that current gameplay is good, I dont need 5000 extra spells I'll never use for the sake of having more of them, I don't need useless +1% dmg talents that EVERYONE will get that will give you the illusion of choice (speaking about "Classic is the best wow ever" people)
    " People that never played with talents tree and plays DH Havoc " for 500 Alex

Quote Originally Posted by SOFTNUT View Post
    war mode is good... m+ is fun at times.... the raids are usually decent... unfortunately you do all of those things on a character, and that character will be playing a spec that is boring as shit because every spec in the game currently feels bland and boring to play. until they can make changes to make playing your character more fun the rest of the game will suffer.

edit: im not talking about character power either. power is fun for a few weeks at most, rotations and thought while playing those rotations is what matters to me, and giving specs their own identity that stands out, not gutting all identity like they did with boomkin, boomkin used to be a unique and fun class, now it's a star warrior, you build rage and spend it... how fun! /s

a good start to this for many specs would be reintroducing snapshotting back into the game, snapshotting forces different rotations at different times based on trinket procs or lust etc. so the rotation will only be stale if you don't know what you're doing. snapshotting was removed because you could abuse the shit out of it as a warlock with soul swap, but that's not even a thing anymore. it's a high skill ceiling mechanic that changes your rotation and allows you to learn and get better at something other than just pressing your 4 dps buttons as quickly as possible. until blizzard stops worrying about making everyone equal and makes changes that are fun for the game it will be how it currently is.
    Not everyone likes to be forced to change his rotation when you loot a trinket... Thats 100% your opinion

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daikoku View Post
    " People that never played with talents tree and plays DH Havoc " for 500 Alex
    Yes of course, I'm playing hunter since BC, in vanilla I was holy priest. There has always been ONE cookie cutter build for every spec or maybe 2... PLEASE TRY AGAIN... I've been playing this game since week 1, I've played all of vanilla (and BC Woltk) content when it was "current". I'm not a private server teenager like you.

Damnit, people like you are what is wrong with this community.
    Last edited by vashe9; 2019-04-15 at 10:44 AM.

Lmao be forced.

Nobody is forcing you, if you want to non max DPS it is your own problem.

Well not here. Community over here got way to toxic.

5+ Year Old Account
    I found the next patch to be pretty well received. I'm quite excited for it!

Imagine WoW being the worst game ever claimed by it's player base but it's still the best mmo-rpg we have, what a time to be alive.

But on the topic, I do enjoy mythic+, the concept itself is positive, the dungeon layouts and trash density is not.
    Story is kinda cool I guess? I don't really mind Sylvanas doing her crazy stuff, I really dislike Baine tho, he's just a little bitch (there's no better word for it, I'm sorry moderators )
    What else?...Well classes are quite a mess so there's no positivity for me, BoD definitely introduced some cool mechanics on bosses, patch 8.2 looks promising we will see what PTR will bring, I'm putting big hope into new HoA that it will give some soul to classes.

Definitely looking forward Classic, I don't see myself playing it for long, just have some fun, realize that it's not for me and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    People are always much better at complaining about things they don't like than praising what they enjoy every day. No sane person can keep playing this game for hours and claim that they hate it. If you're a silent subber, you're at least somewhat satisfied with the game.
    The issue with your statement is obligations in a social pretense, so let me give you some Examples, You are a Raid leader, this is quite the extreme example. My reason for playing the game was that people depended on me, and literally no one could pick up the mantle if i left. i would be screwing over 26 other people, all of whom i generally liked if i quit.

Maybe you have a group of 4 friends you do M+ with every weekend, and if you quit, you leave them in the shitter, as well as you risk losing or atleast diminishing your contact with said friends. this was also a big reason why I didn't want to quit for a long time.

another example is competition. I have 7k hours in CSGO, the game became stale and boring after the first 2, but what i enjoyed was playing Tournaments, especially Lan tournaments with my team, the thrill and adrenaline rush of a crowd screaming when you make a sick play is one of the best feelings in the world. I did not enjoy the game anymore, i enjoyed the events and the people around the game.

I genuinly hate BFA, not just because i think the devs a re incompetent and all their mistakes seem obvious to me, so why can't they see them? but because everytime they Accidentally make something good, Legion M+ for example, they IMMEDIATELY make it worse the very second they figure out they struck gold at random, by for example changing the design philosophy of Dungeon, giving every mob true sight, and not allowing u to swap gear. they objectively made M+ worse the moment they started working on it.

BFA Season 1 PVP, holy fuck PVP player numbers just sky rocketed by over 600% lets keep working on it! Lets add a retarded fucking trinket that destroys Arena, looking at you malediction.

What i hate most of all, which this is very subjective, i genuinly hated almost every Mythic boss encounter, Ghuun was a Joke and riddled with RNG. Jaina Mythic was one of the easiest last bosses since Emerald Nightmare. And also Riddled with RNG. you keep pulling till Icefall doesnt anally fist you in Phase 3. and then the boss dies. theres been so many fights like that, Mythrax, just hope healing CD's dont get interrupted by MC orbs cuz u are forced to use them during that overlap, Fetid, dont even get me started. Mekkatorque was RNG infested as all hell... Every Raid strat has become an attempt to minimize the impact of RNG.

So no, even when i was an active sub i hated the game, and your comment is very shallow and self egotistical, try putting yourself in a different position than your own.

Negativity as only left those Forums. With the kind of toxic respond you get from hater, you don't have to wonder why. Any website that don't allow school yard grade insult have way less negativity. Also, the "Recent Forum Post" is one of the first thing people see, and the hater are now master in the art of making a thread title to shit on the game in that many character, attracting even more hater, pushing out even more player.
    MMO-Champion, once the place to get WoW News, now the home of the haters and their clickbait and doomsaying threads

Quote Originally Posted by Tumile View Post
    The issue with your statement is obligations in a social pretense, so let me give you some Examples, You are a Raid leader, this is quite the extreme example. My reason for playing the game was that people depended on me, and literally no one could pick up the mantle if i left. i would be screwing over 26 other people, all of whom i generally liked if i quit.

Maybe you have a group of 4 friends you do M+ with every weekend, and if you quit, you leave them in the shitter, as well as you risk losing or atleast diminishing your contact with said friends. this was also a big reason why I didn't want to quit for a long time.

another example is competition. I have 7k hours in CSGO, the game became stale and boring after the first 2, but what i enjoyed was playing Tournaments, especially Lan tournaments with my team, the thrill and adrenaline rush of a crowd screaming when you make a sick play is one of the best feelings in the world. I did not enjoy the game anymore, i enjoyed the events and the people around the game.

I genuinly hate BFA, not just because i think the devs a re incompetent and all their mistakes seem obvious to me, so why can't they see them? but because everytime they Accidentally make something good, Legion M+ for example, they IMMEDIATELY make it worse the very second they figure out they struck gold at random, by for example changing the design philosophy of Dungeon, giving every mob true sight, and not allowing u to swap gear. they objectively made M+ worse the moment they started working on it.

BFA Season 1 PVP, holy fuck PVP player numbers just sky rocketed by over 600% lets keep working on it! Lets add a retarded fucking trinket that destroys Arena, looking at you malediction.

What i hate most of all, which this is very subjective, i genuinly hated almost every Mythic boss encounter, Ghuun was a Joke and riddled with RNG. Jaina Mythic was one of the easiest last bosses since Emerald Nightmare. And also Riddled with RNG. you keep pulling till Icefall doesnt anally fist you in Phase 3. and then the boss dies. theres been so many fights like that, Mythrax, just hope healing CD's dont get interrupted by MC orbs cuz u are forced to use them during that overlap, Fetid, dont even get me started. Mekkatorque was RNG infested as all hell... Every Raid strat has become an attempt to minimize the impact of RNG.

So no, even when i was an active sub i hated the game, and your comment is very shallow and self egotistical, try putting yourself in a different position than your own.
    Friends wont force you to play games you don't like and you won't lose them because you don't mm+ together anymore... People join and leave in any wow guild, it has ALWAYS been like that and will never change... Even MT and raid leader stop playing at some point

The story is bad,but other than that,I can't say that everything is a shit - WoD was way worse. I like mythic+ dungeons and raids are fine. There are many specializations,which are boring and unplayable,and there're many specialization which are fun and cool - it has been the case for the existence of this game and the fact,that your favourite specialization is a crap at the moment,doesn't mean,that everything is bad.

Quote Originally Posted by vashe9 View Post
    Friends wont force you to play games you don't like and you won't lose them because you don't mm+ together anymore... People join and leave in any wow guild, it has ALWAYS been like that and will never change... Even MT and raid leader stop playing at some point
    Don't know what fantasy world you live in, or what comment you read, but no one spoke about forcing anyone to do anything. Maybe a basic reading comprehension course would do wonders for you?

And yeah they do, cuz i quit and the guild disbanded

Quote Originally Posted by Tumile View Post
    Don't know what fantasy world you live in, or what comment you read, but no one spoke about forcing anyone to do anything. Maybe a basic reading comprehension course would do wonders for you?

And yeah they do, cuz i quit and the guild disbanded
    Everyone can be replaced, or maybe you think you're too good to be replaced, Mr PGM.
    If your friends leave you because you stop playing the same game, then they were not really friends... Most of my IRL friends play FPS and I never played any FPS for more than 10 minutes.

You were complaining that you forced yourself to play this game that you don't like anymore.
    Last edited by vashe9; 2019-04-15 at 11:02 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are plenty of great things about the game, but it's tiring to have them all shot down and have people scream about everything that's wrong. Sure BfA isn't perfect but I'm still having a lot of fun.

I think the cities and environments are stunning and I love how complex zone design is becoming.
    I think the story is good. They are going for complex characters over bland heroes saving the world.
    I think profession questlines are close to a good compromise between their previous irrelevance and the burdensome Legion quest requirements.
    There is a good pace of content updates.
    I like most of how my classes and specs play. I think it's good that each spec is more diverse in its own class.

Just a few positives I can think of late at night.
    Quote Originally Posted by Akhlys View Post
    Once upon a time, boats were full of leaks. Now, our leaks are full of boats.