Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    She's a naga puff-fish.

Dont thanks me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sangris View Post
    Azshara is way too vain to take the form of a fat human. The body shape would probably repulse her and she would consider human a lesser race.

But then again, this is the WoW story team, not even Azshara might be save from Human Potential infection.
    She could also be "mocking" humans by taking that form. In my opinion, she should be way too busy being the queen of the ocean to spend years impersonating Ashvane, but... as you said, nothing is impossible for the current WoW story team. Except being coherent.

Quote Originally Posted by Void Fallen View Post
    Losing your beloved husband to alien barbarians might turn you into a villainous figure. I don't blame Ashvane for being crazy.
    Well, considering Blizz did not give a crap on telling us how much did she suffer from that loss, and how she came to hate Jaina for that, in a way we don't even have to imagine that logical conclusion but it is shoved down our throats, she's not taking the human treatment anyways, although she could.

Place your bets, I'm going for her to have become some K'thir but still having human disguise in a Lord Stormsong fashion.

Footage of her from PTR :P she lost a bit of weight tbh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Maybe the necklace she wears is her disguise mechanism
    The camera does like to focus on it awful often. I just figured it was to foreshadow that the Ashvane Company is harvesting Azerite in an attempt to overthrow the Admiralty.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    The camera does like to focus on it awful often. I just figured it was to foreshadow that the Ashvane Company is harvesting Azerite in an attempt to overthrow the Admiralty.
    Well Azerite could do wonders in magic, so enforcing a change of appearance spell enhanced with some Azerite could do wonders. Hell maybe her current and true form is really massive
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Doubt she's secretly Helya. Turning into a giant sea monster lady like Helya? Sure, but not actually Helya. Ashvane is a real person, who works for Azshara. Azshara is technically enemies of Helya(their forces fought in Cata).

Maybe, maybe... Helya is secretly still working with Sylvanas, just Sylvanas hasn't yet revealed that she has a deity in her corner(cause that could draw more unwanted attention) and Helya finally reveals herself seeing a minion of the false Queen of the Sea and gives her a taste of true POWAH. Probably not, probably just Old God powers, but I can see Blizzard making the mistake of having N'zoth Helya and Azshara all on the same team, just like they had the Legion constantly using Void creatures(despite how lore breaking that is)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    Footage of her from PTR :P she lost a bit of weight tbh
    Is this from some remastered Fable or footage shown at some old E3? Cause that's not how I remember the game looking @_@

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    I didn't play Alliance, only saw cutscenes, but I thought it was Blizzard's way of saying "Hey look at this shit, she's obviously so clever and cunning because she's got Azerite around her."

Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    Doubt she's secretly Helya. Turning into a giant sea monster lady like Helya? Sure, but not actually Helya. Ashvane is a real person, who works for Azshara. Azshara is technically enemies of Helya(their forces fought in Cata).

Maybe, maybe... Helya is secretly still working with Sylvanas, just Sylvanas hasn't yet revealed that she has a deity in her corner(cause that could draw more unwanted attention) and Helya finally reveals herself seeing a minion of the false Queen of the Sea and gives her a taste of true POWAH. Probably not, probably just Old God powers, but I can see Blizzard making the mistake of having N'zoth Helya and Azshara all on the same team, just like they had the Legion constantly using Void creatures(despite how lore breaking that is)

- - - Updated - - -

Is this from some remastered Fable or footage shown at some old E3? Cause that's not how I remember the game looking @_@

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't play Alliance, only saw cutscenes, but I thought it was Blizzard's way of saying "Hey look at this shit, she's obviously so clever and cunning because she's got Azerite around her."
    Fable anniversary on steam! released a couple years ago with updated graphics ^^

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I want something along the lines of this to happen just because I want to see Helya actually screw up Odyn this time. Fucking Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Sangris View Post
    IIRC the Naga were sent to aid Illidan by the Old Gods. They also were fiercely devoted to Azshara back in WC3. Vashj would probably have betrayed Illidan in a heartbeat if she was ordered to do so. The question is how true this is for the Illidari naga, though. Would they betray the Illidari or actually fight against Azshara/OG? That will probably never come up, as they along with the rest of the Illidari will fade into obscurity until Sargeras returns.
    According to Matt Burns, it's possible she could have switched sides after spending time with Illidan.

https://twitter.com/Burnzerker/statu...69933832540161
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    She becomes a humanoid octopus and steals a mermaid's voice
    I laughed waaaaay more than I should. But somehow, I believe this will happen xD
    Tho, I wonder what drove her to that place since she got rescued by Sylvanas.

What's the link between Sylvanas, Lady Ashvane and Queen Azshara.... o.O

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Palapop View Post
    What's the link between Sylvanas, Lady Ashvane and Queen Azshara.... o.O
    They are all power hungry females
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    Fable anniversary on steam! released a couple years ago with updated graphics ^^
    Oh wow, I might actually have to get that. Fable was one of my guilty pleasures

- - - Updated - - -

They are all power hungry females
    lot of crazy single old ladies in wow xD

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    I want something along the lines of this to happen just because I want to see Helya actually screw up Odyn this time. Fucking Blizzard.
    Helya working with Sylvanas or N'zoth? Logically i can see Sylvanas because they're 2 ladies who were transformed into some supernatural death creatures by some egotistical men and now they're all on their own, leading a group of "Forsaken" and trying to grow their numbers.(also Helya takes from Odyn, Sylvanas takes from the Lich King)

Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Isn't there an image of Azshara with a bunch of her leuitenants behind her and one of them look suspiciously like Vashj?

A lot of naga have that model.

Disappointed Taliesin didnt mention Ashvane in the newest video they made like they said they would. Though I guess we are just a day away from reading it ourself on the ptr.

Oh wow, I might actually have to get that. Fable was one of my guilty pleasures

- - - Updated - - -

lot of crazy single old ladies in wow xD

- - - Updated - - -

Helya working with Sylvanas or N'zoth? Logically i can see Sylvanas because they're 2 ladies who were transformed into some supernatural death creatures by some egotistical men and now they're all on their own, leading a group of "Forsaken" and trying to grow their numbers.(also Helya takes from Odyn, Sylvanas takes from the Lich King)
    I have it ! its awesome ! (also some bugs exists still like getting the sword of aeon from the start check youtube :P its helpful if you play a GOOD char like i do).

She becomes a humanoid octopus and steals a mermaid's voice
    And Jaina will be the mermaid :P

10+ Year Old Account
    My friend and I have this ongoing joke where she's called land ursula.

soon she'll just be ursula tho .

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    Disappointed Taliesin didnt mention Ashvane in the newest video they made like they said they would. Though I guess we are just a day away from reading it ourself on the ptr.
    So do we know the PTR day, like has someone hinted, or are we just guessing Tuesday?

I'm curious what Ashvane will be. I hope its something good. Naga would make sense, they're a naval race but doesn't excite me very much. Old god acolyte makes sense too.

Still got Wrathions big reveal card to be flipped up. Where's he been!

Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    My friend and I have this ongoing joke where she's called land ursula.

soon she'll just be ursula tho .

- - - Updated - - -

So do we know the PTR day, like has someone hinted, or are we just guessing Tuesday?
    Guessing tuesday!