Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Cassyx View Post
    Hello!
    Before I start, sorry for bad english.
    I dismissed all the other classes for myself, I don’t need to argue in favor of classes that I don’t ask, thanks.
    I can not choose between the shaman and the druid, I want to hear your +/- for the shaman and the druid, to finally make my choice.
    I did not play vanilla, so I want to know what people think who were there and know things.
    To begin: horde, pvp / pve at any level, everything will depend on my free time.
    For me, druid: the ability to tank +, the ability to heal +, a hybrid role +, I love to be a master of all trades. I do not know about the minuses of druids in pvp and pve = (.
    Shaman: "that's how I see it" fun from one shot elem build, same for ench ++, the ability to heal and fulfill the hybrid role ++, from the minuses I see not very good mobility and randomness in pvp in the case of windfurу - -.
    What do you think guys, thanks in advance and less anger, peace to you.
    Shaman for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    In old wow judging justice makes it so the target can't flee. Doesn't do anything vs actual players
    Yeah, I'm clearly losing my mind. I could've sworn to all holy entities I pvp'd against druids and owned them in PvP. I actually don't recall PvPing at all int WOTLK. All my my pvp was happening in vanilla and BC.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shaman is way more fun once IMO, especially once you're geared in T2+ you become an absolute nuke monster as Ele/Resto.

Enh is a noob trap, your PvP viability as a geared Ele/Resto is unbelievably high.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.