Quote Originally Posted by Daikoku View Post
    My bet is that N'zoth want to use the Blade + Well of Eternity latent power + all the Azerite we gathered to imprison Azeroth World Soul in the dagger and to transfer his own soul in Azeroth, awake and became a Dark Titan
    Sound idea!

Sylvanas gets the blade after CoS and uses it on N'zoth to gain power and immortality. N'zoth convinces her this is the way to create an undead paradise and ...

Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    If xalatath could imprison n'zoth he wouldn't make xalatath leave it for him, he'd probably destroy it.

If you remember it's basically an old gods toenail.

All of this "imprisoning n'zoth" seems silly, he's not going to give the dagger to someone just so they imprison him RIGHT after his current prison is weakened/remove.
    It isn't. That is just one (of several) rumors for its origin that your research on it comes up with in Legion, the actual nature of the blade is completely unconfirmed.

It being able to imprison the sentience of an Old God is exactly why he'd want it on hand rather than in Xal'atath's possession (and why having it was worth freeing her). The blade is extremely resilient, Natalie Seline intended to destroy it when she went looking for it, but realized it was impossible as soon as she touched it. It's quite possible N'zoth doesn't have the means to destroy it, particularly if it was designed to contain someone like him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    If it brings a world revamp, I'm here for it fam.
    If it takes Azeroth dying for us to get a revamp, sorry honey you gotta go.

Are we even sure her dying would be that bad for us? Maybe it's like when a chicken dies in the egg. Just kinda stays in there. Maybe it would be bad over time but I'm not convinced it would be bad immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post

Are we even sure her dying would be that bad for us? Maybe it's like when a chicken dies in the egg. Just kinda stays in there. Maybe it would be bad over time but I'm not convinced it would be bad immediately.
    Given how the Eonar fight seemed to imply a Titan dying kills everything around it, i am going to go out on a limb and say Azeroth dying means everyone on the planet dies.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I mean you should have a point, if not for the fact that these "important character" screenshots have historically not panned out (I mean, Thrall in BfA anyone?)
    IIRC, Metzen's back surgery prevented him from being able to reprise his role as Thrall, so Rokhan was used instead.

(No world revamps, please. Not again. Things which take this many resources should be added on top of other things, not replace them. Thanks.)

I think wide-scale revamp 2.0 is up there with "your player dies lol" and "player race entirely goes evil/gets deleted from the game" in the Never, Ever, EVER Tier of happening.

EDIT: And no, smartass, Argus fight doesn't count.

PTRs down.

EDIT: Don't get too excited see my post below
    Last edited by Marlamin; 2019-04-15 at 07:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    It isn't. That is just one (of several) rumors for its origin that your research on it comes up with in Legion, the actual nature of the blade is completely unconfirmed.

It being able to imprison the sentience of an Old God is exactly why he'd want it on hand rather than in Xal'atath's possession (and why having it was worth freeing her). The blade is extremely resilient, Natalie Seline intended to destroy it when she went looking for it, but realized it was impossible as soon as she touched it. It's quite possible N'zoth doesn't have the means to destroy it, particularly if it was designed to contain someone like him.
    Even so - why give it to sylvannas? Why not lock it up?

Xalatath was not a full fledged old god, i doubt the blade could trap n'zoth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    PTRs down.
    omg is it happening on a monday?!

Or just preparing for this week?

PTRs down.
    PTRs back up.

They're teasing me.

i got my schedule back on the "sleep all day, up all night" side and they decide to wait until wake up to do it.

N E A T

- - - Updated - - -

PTR's back up.

They're teasing me.
    REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

probably gonna be tomorrow or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    PTRs back up.

They're teasing me.
    que the devs looking at the thread and laughing at how the PTR is down for a millasecond and we flip out.

I still think it'll be thursday - but maybe tomorrow.

Well could mean nothing but I always use this: https us.forums.blizzard com/en/wow/c/in-development/815-PTR-General Link to get to the forums and it's also away, but maybe it's down since last Thursday.

7+ Year Old Account
    Feel like Thursday more likely for PTR release than tomorrow, since tomorrow is the raid release of Crucible of Storms. Will be happy to be wrong here though

Quote Originally Posted by Alga View Post
    Well could mean nothing but I always use this: https us.forums.blizzard com/en/wow/c/in-development/815-PTR-General Link to get to the forums and it's also away, but maybe it's down since last Thursday.
    Those were actually up on Friday still, I believe. That's pretty recent.

I think it'll be today so they can officially focus on Crucible of Storms for the week while fansites cover the stuff they won't.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post

You're SO my favourite person on these forums Chickie.

Okay guys, I really hope we get the PTR today. Notre-Dame is burning, and as a Frenchman I really need something to take my mind off it. PTR, come, come, come, come, come, coooooome on!

Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    Even so - why give it to sylvannas? Why not lock it up?

Xalatath was not a full fledged old god, i doubt the blade could trap n'zoth.
    It is heavily hinted at that she was.