Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    I think the team have Jaina phobia hehe
    most team that dont sell jaina mount for money stopped doin it long time ago - its just not worth the hassle .

i dont doubt they will start killing it again to sell mounts for gold after collecting mythic azhara palace gear and tryvialise jaina.

this shows how extremly overtuned mythic is when people who cleared it refuse to go in there again .

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    But, it drop a mount? Can't be easy being a mount collector in Method :/
    Jaina doesn't have a mount drop per say.
    Normal, Heroic, Mythic, the mount drops from Mekkatorque.
    LFR, the mount drops from Jaina, so people don't leave the raid after Mekka.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Only loot I'd like from Jaina would be the mount and lantern for my frost mage. That'd be the only reason and I know at least that for me that wouldn't be enough to deal with the current game. Even in the twink raid I do with some buddies everyone pretty much lost all interest once we killed her on normal, can't even be arsed to keep progressing with our mains in mythic after we cleared the raid on heroic.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    The water elemental mount is Jaina mythic only drop afaik.
    Edit: eh, too late; see above.

7+ Year Old Account
    They are, WoWProgress is just terribly off.
    Burn it. BURN IT!

We‘re not killing Jaina, rather spent the 2 days(sometimes only 1 day, 4 1/2 hours per day) that we have available to raid each week in clearing 8/9 multiple times.
    Its not because we farm m+ instead. Most of our raiders play this game less than you think.

btw: the debt was cleared weeks ago.

Ah well case closed then.

I think josh has stated that they rather do like 8 bosses with 4 groups than the whole raid for 1 group. With TF they want to get as many boss kills as possible

Quote Originally Posted by Xerwo View Post
    We‘re not killing Jaina, rather spent the 2 days(sometimes only 1 day, 4 1/2 hours per day) that we have available to raid each week in clearing 8/9 multiple times.
    Its not because we farm m+ instead. Most of our raiders play this game less than you think.

Just to be sure.

You don't clear 9/9 because Jaina Loot is worthless compared to 8/9 ( to get even alts geared for CoS ) or because isn't worth the time ?

My bet is on the first but I would like to listen an actual Method Raider

Quote Originally Posted by Daikoku View Post
    Just to be sure.

You don't clear 9/9 because Jaina Loot is worthless compared to 8/9 ( to get even alts geared for CoS ) or because isn't worth the time ?
    Yes, our alt diversity was lacking and the requirement was 2 alts before BoD which was increased to 5 alts over time. In order to gear 3 additional alts per raider multiple 8/9 splits were more effective than 1-2 raids less but additional Jaina loot.
    We will probably start with multiple Jaina clears after CoS progression is over.

I would be more surprised if they still did , if not for boosting someone . When you play like them I guess every kill after the world first doesn't matter anymore , they defeated the raid when they had a "low" Ilvl ( take that low with salt) doing it months after the first kill has no challenge to it ,it's like clearing heroic or normal , it just gets boring after a while

15+ Year Old Account
    Jaina isn't worth it. You can do the progress kill then come back for the mount once you can smash her reliably in 1-2 pulls.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

Quote Originally Posted by Xerwo View Post

proves amazing game design when best guild in world literaly cba to rekill last boss on mythic.

kudos to devs designing this fight - such a good job done

Quote Originally Posted by Serpha View Post
    They are advertising it.
    Read the message above next time before you post something dumb

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluen View Post
    Read the message above next time before you post something dumb
    Which message are you referring to with your dumb post?
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    I think many people will agree that genocide can be justified.

7+ Year Old Account
    Don't worry I'm sure they will get world first of crucible too.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    proves amazing game design when best guild in world literaly cba to rekill last boss on mythic.

kudos to devs designing this fight - such a good job done
    yeah, not making an end boss a pushover. what a bunch of jerks.

guess ill keep posting about how mad i am on the forums....

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you.
    The addition of M+ and removal of badges and vendors ended up with a system that makes raiding obsolete.
    "I have the most loyal fanboys. Did you ever see that? Where I could stand by Thoradin's Wall and massacre my own people and I wouldn't lose any fanboys. It's like incredible." - Sylvanas Windrunner

"If you kill your enemies, they win." - Anduin Wrynn

Quote Originally Posted by Hyral View Post
    The addition of M+ and removal of badges and vendors ended up with a system that makes raiding obsolete.
    I can confidently say you're doing it wrong.