Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Really? Has the disease spread to Canada then?
    Have you seen the guy who is running Ontario these days?

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    There's a specific sort of confident "I love science and so does my tribe!" from people that don't actually know much of anything about science or care about it that I find intensely grating and that's what I was responding to.
    Yeah the "fuck yeah science" crowd. Still I don't think that's what's going on here.

I mean, this is evidence that Davis said it, I presume you mean proof - no there isn't hard proof because of course this is a leak. Like so many from the Trump Administration, and frankly I can't recall any of them that turned out to be unfounded.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Moralgy View Post
    I expect the youtube rationals to jump on this really fast... right?
    The guys who started their careers beating the dead horse of "haha Christians are dumb" and now gleefully vote for the party of the religious right? Yep I'm sure they'll get right on it lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Yeah I swear they used to be better liars.
    Lying is a sin so maybe they are trying to do the morally upright thing for once?

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Yeah I swear they used to be better liars.
    It's not that they have become worse. They just can't be arsed to lie anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    they have, but they've never really been so blatant about not believing in reality and facts....I think?
    The 2016 election taught them that being the anti-science party isn't actually going to lose them elections, so they aren't fighting the label anymore.