Quote Originally Posted by Sarethion View Post
    I'm confused what this means. You think it's a reputation mount or what? If so, for which reputation? The only one that would fit is Stormsong.
    It's probably a daily hub where you raise friendship levels with bees.

Quote Originally Posted by elbleuet View Post
    Calia isn't a forsaken. She's undead that's not the same thing. And there isn't a forsaken kingdom. Forsaken moved to Orgrimmar.
    Capital city =/= Kingdom. She is an undead citizen of Lordaeron, that's pretty Forsaken.

Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post
    She was trying to bring the Forsaken over into the Alliance. Also when she speaks of not being Alliance it's not "I aint part of no Alliance bish!" it's simply more stating the truth, she isn't under any Alliance obligation.

You believe it's more realistic for her to suddenly go to the Horde and wage war against the Alliance? Because that's what it essentially means if Calia is to go Horde.
    She was trying to have the Alliance protect refugees. No, her being Horde has nothing to do with going to war with the Alliance, because we're talking about the future, not the present. The war is not going to go on forever, already you have the Alliance working partially with members of the Horde, she is no different. The story points towards her stepping in as a new Forsaken leader, not working with a handful of forsaken on the Alliance.
    Last edited by Hitei; 2019-04-16 at 07:04 PM.

I'm confused what this means. You think it's a reputation mount or what? If so, for which reputation? The only one that would fit is Stormsong.
    Maybe a new reputation, who knows?

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Capital city =/= Kingdom. She is an undead citizen of Lordaeron, that's pretty Forsaken.
    She's an undead citizen of Lordaeron. She's not a follower of Sylvanas. Thus she is not Forsaken.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    I do wonder how this scenario plays out if youve been playing pro-Sylvanas this entire time.

At some point these differences need to get more than just different pets, and that moment looks like now.
    Judging from WoWhead the scenarios are all the same. Maybe the dialogue will be different? If this remains the case I’m done.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Is it just me, or are Ankoan based on the worgen model? Look at the posture! And the fangs!
    They seem like deepsea jinyu to me.

https://res.cloudinary.com/dk-find-o...836_bowayv.jpg Angler fish for reference.

Quote Originally Posted by Prophet June Bug View Post
    They seem like deepsea jinyu to me.

https://res.cloudinary.com/dk-find-o...836_bowayv.jpg Angler fish for reference.
    He means the animation rig.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    I hope there’s a Horde version of the ‘rescue’ Baine scenario where we can fight against the Alliance and their traitor friends. If there isn’t I am so fucking done with this game. I’m sick of doing the same shit as the traitors but ‘lolspying’ instead of doing anything actionable. I’m a fucking Paladin, not a rogue. Let me smite shit.

A paladin siding with Sylvanas tho.

But besides that, I'm also tired of being a sheep and following Sylvanas' orders.
    This expansion won't have a good ending for any side
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Also, about the Gilblins.

I've speculated that they could be an Allied Race, buuuut... Remember we have this bodyguard system thing in Naz'jatar and the Horde is working with Gilblins, so maybe these new images and icons are somewhat related to that?

The horde mount Kuafon has a reputation bar also (you don't see it in your reputation pane, it appears over his head while you are doing the daily quests). It's probably similar to that one.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    He means the animation rig.
    Yeah, jinyu. Which use the male nelf rig.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    She's an undead citizen of Lordaeron. She's not a follower of Sylvanas. Thus she is not Forsaken.
    Faol is an undead citizen of Lordaeron, Faol is not a follower of Sylvanas. Faol is Forsaken, therefore: being aligned with Sylvanas is not the deciding factor.

Quote Originally Posted by Prophet June Bug View Post
    Yeah, jinyu. Which use the male nelf rig.
    And those are not the same model as the old Jinyu. At ALL.

Want to complain about giant Kul Tiran Humans too?

I've speculated that they could be an Allied Race, buuuut... Remember we have this bodyguard system thing in Naz'jatar and the Horde is working with Gilblins, so maybe these new images and icons are somewhat related to that?
    Sure, sure. The fuss is more about female Gilblins being revealed.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Faol is an undead citizen of Lordaeron, Faol is not a follower of Sylvanas. Faol is Forsaken, therefore: being aligned with Sylvanas is not the deciding factor.
    Okay I see our problem here. You're using Forsaken for the race-code instead of Undead.

Thus confusing things because the Forsaken are a faction of Undead. The only playable undead faction. But just a faction of the whole.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    And those are not the same model as the old Jinyu. At ALL.
    You mean they got a skin update?

Otherwise I'm not sure how you can tell the rigging is different from just the new UI elements.

That seems most likely

10+ Year Old Account
    Not really. A forsaken is an undead following Sylvanas. Not the same thing.
    She was killed by the warchief of the Horde. No way she ends up being Horde.
    "If you want to play alongside High and Void elves, the Alliance is waiting for you"

Quote Originally Posted by Rae888 View Post
    The horde mount Kuafon has a reputation bar also (you don't see it in your reputation pane, it appears over his head while you are doing the daily quests). It's probably similar to that one.
    Well, that seems possible.

Other fun things - it appears the Horde will get to finish training their little Direhorn.
    And the Gryphon/Pterrordaxes mounts... geez, 50k per each. That's a lot.

10+ Year Old Account
    G-GUYS?!

[/URL]