Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    I'd just like to say there are alliance players who are happy with alliance allied races, including and especially junker gnomes -> me
    Don't bother. If you aren't part of the current cultural zeitgeist ("Alliance is so mistreated!") then you don't fit the narrative. Don't bother engaging these people.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    idk, some robot parts showing ala undead?

That's the case for literally every AR except KT, Zand and Nightborne.
    2/3 of those are horde races but yes, it can technically be said about every other AR. Void elves are at least a different pace on alliance. Just different models for each side would be nice, getting reskins of the same races is so boring. Why do you think they’re so unpopular?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Don't bother. If you aren't part of the current cultural zeitgeist ("Alliance is so mistreated!") then you don't fit the narrative. Don't bother engaging these people.
    What the hell are you going on about? Obviously his opinion matters. If he likes mechagnomes that’s good, it’s probably what we’re getting. Doesn’t mean it won’t be extremely unpopular though just because someone says they like it and vice versa.

It's honestly hilarious that players have been asking for playable naga and jinyu for years, so in the expansion where recruiting new allies is a big theme, Blizzard introduces sethrak and ankoan and then opts to make neither of them playable in favor of crippled gnomes.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    I don't get the rage over mechagnomes. They look pretty dope!
    Same. Rather have robot midgets than miniature furries.

For now we could see the Vulpera as confirmed, but on the Mechagnomes we have to wait and see, but all the evidence are hinting to them.

Also sadly no Calia Menethil model so far, but I guess this will be more part of the War Campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutineer View Post
    It's honestly hilarious that players have been asking for playable naga and jinyu for years, so in the expansion where recruiting new allies is a big theme, Blizzard introduces sethrak and ankoan and then opts to make neither of them playable in favor of crippled gnomes.
    I think they just don't want to do a monster race ever again after Worgen.

Quote Originally Posted by Prophet June Bug View Post
    Same. Rather have robot midgets than miniature furries.
    Well I like both, they're just different concepts! I'm excited to play a mechagnome in the future!

As much as I would have wanted Sethrak, the Mechagnomes do look nice. I mean, if you don't like gnomes you're not going to like those either, but I think that would be the case with almost every Allied Race. Some will like them and some won't.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alga View Post
    For now we could see the Vulpera as confirmed, but on the Mechagnomes we have to wait and see, but all the evidence are hinting to them.

Also sadly no Calia Menethil model so far, but I guess this will be more part of the War Campaign.
    I think both are confirmed for different reasons.

I fought to say being in ChrRaces didn't confirm Highmountain & Company, I'm not fighting that again.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

There’s areas were the alli is handled poorly compared to the horde, like the reputation horses. I’m also salty that the horde gets to fight 2 cool alliance leaders as raid bosses but alliance only fights Zandalari pre-horde.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've even seen ppl who are just annoyed at anything that has fur(Vulpera). I don't get it so really I think we shouldn't assume our thoughts are consensus(On races/allied races). I'd even suggest Earthen but perhaps they are too aligned to Titan origins.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Could you imagine if we ever got to play something like this? My goodness, looks amazing. A naga male with a human face is also something new.
    https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/scree...mal/836087.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by allegrian View Post
    There’s areas were the alli is handled poorly compared to the horde, like the reputation horses. I’m also salty that the horde gets to fight 2 cool alliance leaders as raid bosses but alliance only fights Zandalari pre-horde.
    I mean the "areas" at this point is the entire expansion. This is such a flagrant Horde-bias expansion it's almost funny how Blizz can't seem to give the Alliance anything.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I've even seen ppl who are just annoyed at anything that has fur(Vulpera). I don't get it so really I think we shouldn't assume our thoughts are consensus(On races/allied races). I'd even suggest Earthen but perhaps they are too aligned to Titan origins.
    Too Dwarven when we already got Dark Irons IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I'm not into Vulpera but more because they seem too similar in silhouette to Goblins. If they are going to do that I would rather have Giblins.

One set of AR for 8.3.5 is left then. What seems more interesting is, that 8.2.5 will release before Mid September (before Brewfest) if we go with the Mug Theory.

Quote Originally Posted by allegrian View Post
    Thalysra helps alliance as well?
    The encounter journal on the PTR says so. Could be subject to change and there will be an Alliance equivalent, but we'll see.

I am a little surprised that it looks like ZERO ARs come out of Nazjatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    For literally every Alliance player she's kind of a massive scumlord. You save her multiple times, literally feed her to keep her alive, save her friends, build her entire rebellion, fight her civil war, free her from addiction and give her people a new future--only for her and her people to join your enemy and start trying to kill you all because Tyrande didn't reply to her fast enough.
    Then I guess she repays you now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    I am a little surprised that it looks like ZERO ARs come out of Nazjatar.
    I'm not that surprised given how Blizz handled the zone. Horde get a race that won't double up on the fan-favorite Vulpera, and Alliance got a race that was implied to have no Females left.

@Fahrad Wagner
    I'm not asking or anything but... Did you skip the leather set on purpose, forgot or did I miss it? It was the only one I didn't see...