Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    I do wonder what the catalyst will be for the Mechagnomes to tell the Horde to screw off. If Vulpera, Zandalari and Kul Titans are any indication they designed their questing so you didn't fall in love with the other factions race (at least not intentionally) but here we're back to neutral hubs.

What's going to be the dealbreaker for the rebel prince?
    Well, it'd be difficult to come up with a more shallow reason than both the Highmountain and Nightborne deciding they'd join in killing the Alliance.

TBH though, until we see how armour can actually be added to the models then I'm not convinced on Mecha gnomes joining the Alliance. Especially with so many sets having extra parts now that fix on I"m not sure how it could even work if the arms were visible. Sure they have a great many face option, but their body geometry seems more for NPCS.

That said, I'm kinda disapointed the new deep-sea Jinyu are clearly just NPC models. If it isn't mecha-gnomes, there aren't really any options in game at the moment for Alliances allied race to complement Vulpera.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snicket Lad View Post
    All Raid armor models are in:

https://ptr.wowhead.com/news=291246/...ace-armor-sets

Hopefully there'll be a pant-version of the Mail set, but it seem as usual hunters get the most boring of the bunch :-/
    Mail and plate sets are attrocious.

Cloth and leather look really good imo.

- - - Updated - - -

So, are we really gonna ignore Wrathions own henchman spying on us in the dragon essence quests?

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Tornwar View Post
    Is there any animation of the new Thrall model?

Some of his moves are animated, not a whole lot yet though. Not sure how much of it is unique or not.

https://imgur.com/a/5rDFgk5

The circle is nearly complete? This is a huge effect btw. I reckon it's part of the freeing n'zoth thing Azshara is doing in the raid.
    There are many circles around runes(?) in that image, and only 2 runes don't have circles.

But could be something else entirely.

EDIT: Another, without those circles around. And it has a water/portal like effect.
    https://imgur.com/a/5OWIeYM
    Last edited by Hugnomo; 2019-04-16 at 09:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Mail and plate sets are attrocious.

Cloth and leather look really good imo.
    They're all bad. Like, really, really bad. Like, they-should-have-scrapped-them-and-started-over bad.

We lost class sets because "they were always the same" and "raid themed sets will be more interesting looking" and this is what we get.

Maybe they looked fine as drawings or something, but it's hard to believe that the art team of WoW went through with such busy designs and terrible color palettes.

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    TBH though, until we see how armour can actually be added to the models then I'm not convinced on Mecha gnomes joining the Alliance. Especially with so many sets having extra parts now that fix on I"m not sure how it could even work if the arms were visible. Sure they have a great many face option, but their body geometry seems more for NPCS.
    Armor just makes the robot parts go away.

The new transmog "hide everything but pants" probably has to do with Mechagnomes coming out.

Red Shirt guy said Mechagnomes were on a special list alongside with the Vulpera. Chrchar or something like this, so if we could get a mechagnome model in the viewer ,maybe we can paste armor on him.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post

Some of his moves are animated, not a whole lot yet though. Not sure how much of it is unique or not.
    There's no version of a no hunched Thrall? I mean, since Cataclysm he's been a straight back orc (the only one in fact). Would be weird if he didn't stand up straight when we get to see him ingame...

Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    https://imgur.com/a/5rDFgk5

The circle is nearly complete? This is a huge effect btw. I reckon it's part of the freeing n'zoth thing Azshara is doing in the raid.
    There are many circles around runes(?) in that image, and only 2 runes don't have circles.

But could be something else entirely.

EDIT: Another, without those circles around. And it has a water/portal like effect.
    https://imgur.com/a/5OWIeYM
    All will be drowned! ...
    Does that count as a circle of stars? ^^

Considering there was absolutely no reason for Highmountain Tauren to join the Horde other than rejoining their Tauren kin, I assume that will probably be the same reasoning the Mechagnomes use for joining the Alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by formerShandalay View Post
    All will be drowned! ...
    Does that count as a circle of stars? ^^
    I think it does ...

The Circle of Stars being a prison design that was only visible AFTER it was obvious Nzoth was being freed is pretty stupid.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    New maps:

Stratholme Pet Dungeon
    The Obsidian Sanctum - 8.2 Magni - Heart of Azeroth
    Halls of Origination - 8.2 Magni - Heart of Azeroth
    Galakrond's Fall
    Neltharion's Lair - HoA Scenario
    Eastern Kingdoms - Vermillion Redoubt - HoA Scenario
    Emerald Dream - HoA Scenario
    Siege of Orgrimmar - Coup Scenario
    The Maelstrom - Heart of Azeroth
    Chamber of Heart - Repaired
    The Eye of Eternity - HoA Scenario
    Programmer Map - Continent
    Programmer Map - Dungeon
    Programmer Map - Battlefield
    Programmer Map - Raid
    Programmer Map - Scenario
    Karazhan Catacombs - HoA Scenario

Like, that's interesting. Why are we visiting the dragons?!
    The first quest give to us from MOTHER require to gatherer dragon essences to empowering Heart of Azeroth... So I just take the first essence in Neltharion Lair and the next is into the Emerald Dream. Kalecgos and Ebonborn are now in the Heart of Azeroth chamber helping Magni with this essences...

I dont know why we need dragons essence but are part of the process to empowering the HoA.
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

Quote Originally Posted by Snicket Lad View Post
    All Raid armor models are in:

https://ptr.wowhead.com/news=291246/...ace-armor-sets

Hopefully there'll be a pant-version of the Mail set, but it seem as usual hunters get the most boring of the bunch :-/
    Woof. Armor art has taken a nosedive since they dumped class sets.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ChairmanKaga View Post
    The new aspirant pvp sets are a lot better than the raid and full-blown pvp stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by ChairmanKaga View Post
    Yep. We were promised much greater variety and numbers of armor sets with this change. Instead we got... everything looks like questing sets.

Pvp blue sets (aspirant gear) look better than most gladiator/raid sets.

I'm actually in love with all of the armor in BfA so far and these all look great too. The only one I'm not fond of is the Horde arathi cloth set.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    I don't get the rage over mechagnomes. They look pretty dope!
    They are fine in and of themselves. It just seems like a poor choice to pair with Vulpera. I feel Vulpera are too popular and would further push the imbalance between horde / alliance player populations. I doubt people would faction switch to play a Mechagnome. There will be people who would definitely switch for Vulpera. It would be Blood Elves again.

There is literally a discord server for Vulpera as an AR - point me to the Mechagnome discord and I might change my opinion.

This seems important ... It's a texture for something.