Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    now that thrall and jaina are best best friends again, i wonder if rexxar will join the honor crew with them

Stood in the Fire Grand Phoenix's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know why people are so outraged over the Baine scenario. Blizzard specifically said there were going to be more Garrosh/Sylvanas parallels in that one interview, even if there's going to be an option for the Sylvanas loyalists to do the same quest (although I'm assuming it'll be under different circumstances and dialogue, like with the quests that had you snitch on Baine). You KNEW it was going to happen.

I'll laugh if it turns out overthrowing Sylvanas ends up fucking over the Horde, as well as the Alliance and the rest of Azeroth, even more (considering the importance they're ramping up on her), and I say this as someone who doesn't have a beef (kek) with the Baine/Saurfang loyalists, whom I sided against.

For years I've wanted someone to call Jaina out in-story, even a single peon would do. It never happened. Now for the first time we see someone doing just that and we kill those people. While working with Jaina no less, what an absolute shitshow lol. Who thought this was a good idea? Fucking hell man, this may be the first time I'm actually, geniunely angry about the story. Wow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    All it takes is an incel at the wrong place wrong time and we won't even know what hit us.

Quote Originally Posted by eurojust View Post
    So much for Jaina "my father was right" WARbringer
    Behold the power of Horde tears.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

Quote Originally Posted by OIS View Post
    For years I've wanted someone to call Jaina out in-story, even a single peon would do. It never happened. Now for the first time we see someone doing just that and we kill those people. While working with Jaina no less, what an absolute shitshow lol. Who thought this was a good idea? Fucking hell man, this may be the first time I'm actually, geniunely angry about the story. Wow.
    the writers believe the purge of dalaran was a good thing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sillag View Post
    now that thrall and jaina are best best friends again, i wonder if rexxar will join the honor crew with them
    You know that's a good name, the honor crew. And yeah I imagine he would, he's been questioning his place of late or the state of the horde.

What a lot of this boils down to is as baine put it, the horde has a sickness in it. Unlike garrosh where the defiance of his rule came from everyone, so the problem was solely on him to get rid of, with the current situation it's more internal then before. Those like baine, thrall, saurfang, rexxar and likely any other who'd see what the current situation is as dishonourable are one side, while the others are so deep into their own desires for war, conflict, power and wealth, are so deep in their side they don't care about the damage it's causing.

Still, will say this out loud. ANYONE WHO THOUGHT THE WRITING TEAM COULD DO A FACTION WAR STORY THAT DIDN'T RESULT IN ANOTHER INTERNAL CONFLICT FOR THE HORDE HASN'T BEEN FOLLOWING THIS FRANCHISE LONG ENOUGH, anyone who thought this could have gone any other way was just freaking daydreaming
    #boycottchina

i would guess golden since jaina is one of her pet characters.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

10+ Year Old Account
    Did you honestly think the writers would have done something otherwise, with Jaina?
    #boycottchina

N'zoth is the final boss of the expansion. Sylvanas is being built up for a bigger story in the next expansion. She probably will abandon her throne, but those thinking she is being killed off should be laughed at.

Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post
    Behold the power of Horde tears.
    Why would it be Horde tears? The warbringer cinematic showed us a savage Jaina who wanted to avenge her father and regretted not listening to him.

rexxar also called jaina out remember when he said she had killed too many and none of us knew what the hell he was talking about

but hes gonna set that poorly defined grudge aside and fight for peace with the alliance, meanwhile anyone who ever brings up the purge of dalaran again will be killed by the honor crew. maybe by rexxar himself

Quote Originally Posted by eurojust View Post
    Why would it be Horde tears? The warbringer cinematic showed us a savage Jaina who wanted to avenge her father and regretted not listening to him.
    "Wah, Jaina isn't being nice to us! She's actually holding us accountable! Make her go back to thinking Daelin was wrong!"

Any questions?
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

5+ Year Old Account
    "Wah, Jaina isn't being nice to us! She's actually holding us accountable! Make her go back to thinking Daelin was wrong!"

Any questions?
    At this point some horde players just don’t want anyone attacking them regardless if they deserved it or not. Be it Jaina or greymane.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.

Any questions?
    More like Horde are confused why someone they are trying to kill weeks before is now someone they are working with. It helps to at all have a real grasp on the issue before trying to make a point.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Any questions?
    Nice reading comprehension here.

I must say, I find this open directional change to comedy refreshing. From helping a raid boss I fought 5 minutes ago that was so horribly injured after that fight that she runs around and is being shoved into our faces immediately after, to helping said boss not only free a one traitor with the help of another traitor and Thrall who has obviously been infected with Blanduinism and killing the victims of the Purge of Dalaran in the process. All while being forced to do it even if you decided to remain loyal. You have to be a Blizzard writer to make this hilarious shit up. Hopefully we can get another lore stream soon where the writers can suck each other off about their great storytelling again.

At this point my only hope is that the game shuts down and we get a WoW 2 which is a complete reboot of the game. This shit can't be salvaged anymore.
    Last edited by Sangris; 2019-04-16 at 11:10 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Baine is like the most unlikeable character you are supposed to like.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Probably because the Sunreaver were fucking traitors and deserved to be expelled. Sure Jainas methods were a bit extreme but don't act like the Horde doesn't deserve everything coming to it.
    one Sunreaver, the rest had zero clue what was going on.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Yeah the same sunreavers who were murdered because they didn't want to leave thier shops and homes for something they didn't do, the same Sunreavers who had nothing to do with ONE traitor and were still feed to fucking Sharks in the underbelly. Yup, those.

''Jaina dindu nuffin'' Don't worry, your Waifu will be fine, she's Blizzard poster girl atm.
    Their group had just helped someone get a WMD, being asked for questioning is a pretty simple thing.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewshine View Post
    At this point some horde players just don’t want anyone attacking them regardless if they deserved it or not. Be it Jaina or greymane.
    more like Horde players are confused why they are working with someone they tried to kill a few weeks ago.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    More like Horde are confused why someone they are trying to kill weeks before is now someone they are working with. It helps to at all have a real grasp on the issue before trying to make a point.
    I'm actual confused about that whole warbringer cinematic. That's the biggest false advertisement ever pulled by WoW.