Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Hate Sylvanas but not excited about Thrall either

Is the moral supposed to be that only he can be Warchief? That none of the rest of the Horde or rank and file can keep from being stupid evil without Thrall?
    Twas brillig

Quote Originally Posted by Skytotem View Post
    Is the moral supposed to be that only he can be Warchief? That none of the rest of the Horde or rank and file can keep from being stupid evil without Thrall?
    Well they are either evil or get killed by a stick.

The rest of either faction doesn't exist, only named characters.

Besides, Thrall coming back is "In case of sub loss, break glass."
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

Now you've finally learned the lessons of Pandaria.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

That probably was the whole "lesson of Pandaria" Horde players did not get. And they didn't get it because Blizzard chickened out and made Lol'jin the Warchief instead, because at the time the memory of Cata's Green Moses with a dash of Super Sayian Thrall was still too fresh and people didn't like the idea of him coming back. But since in recent years Blizzard dropped any pretense of caring about whether or not the story makes sense, now they are just going to force Metzen's self-insert right where they think he's supposed to be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    Now you've finally learned the lessons of Pandaria.
    Social Darwinism, fortune cookie level philosophy, and being perpetually drunk?
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post
    Social Darwinism, fortune cookie level philosophy, and being perpetually drunk?
    Close, but no cigar. The lesson is "Green Jesus knows the way, infidel."
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

10+ Year Old Account
    If they go by his past characterization he will not become warchief.

(yes I know what happened at Blizzcon but you should know better than to take that as gospel)

Least he's not Baine.

Honestly the writers for the Horde suck at their job.

He's going to disband the position of Warchief, permanently.

Quote Originally Posted by Gann Stonespire View Post
    Least he's not Baine.

Honestly the writers for the Horde suck at their job.
    He's the one that frees Baine after he was imprisoned for his clear-cut prison just because he likes to play favorites in the Horde (he did the same with Trolls in 5.1) and shares Baine's love for the Alliance. So, arguably, at this point he's worse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

You know the part in a Lovecraft story where the narrator grasps some part of the unknowable and the revelation is so horrible that he loses his mind?

That's how I feel realizing that the last three expansions of Horde story were just an enormous masturbatory exercise on Blizzard's part to bring back Green Jesus to the Warchief chair like they wanted to do in Mists but couldn't.

5+ Year Old Account
    Is Thrall or Baine, so I prefer the father of the Horde

Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post

Besides, Thrall coming back is "In case of sub loss, break glass."
    Green jesus is like Sonic, his glory days are long passed
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    Thrall was the one that forced Garrosh to be a Warchief when he didn't feel like he could be one and then ditched him immediately. Though I'm sure they'll never bring this up again because Thrall has found it within his heart to absolve himself of all wrongdoings in the Garrosh cinematic. Such a brave character.

Unless they're willing to realize that the direction Thrall took from Cataclysm onward was a mistake then I predict people will once again start hating Thrall again and call him Green Jesus. Considering the story writers still think they're doing such an amazing job with BfA's story I wouldn't be hopeful for them to realize that.
    can you blame them ?

people finally got warchief that is willing to exterminate allience so ofc we have to go 180 degress and "garrosh out" Sylvanas.

this writing is terrible.

at this point they should just give Orgrimar to allience because why not .

its a world of pussycraft not warcraft.

Close, but no cigar. The lesson is "Green Jesus knows the way, infidel."
    Well, since the alternative is musical warchiefs, I'll take him earning Metzen consultant fees.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    You know that, I know that. Blizz makes references and jokes that are ten years stale.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    I can already see it now, the Green Blur comes running in as we try to free Baine.
    "Way past cool!" he shouts as he breaks the chains and zips away from dozens of Forsaken. From down the corridor we hear: "You're too slow!"

And then the Underhold collapses except for the exact room we're in for comedic effect.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    He's going to disband the position of Warchief, permanently.
    This is also a lame porcin outcome

What exactly would even be the message there, that the Horde is to dumb for centralized leadership?
    Twas brillig

10+ Year Old Account
    he's not gonna be, instead saurfang is taking over as acting leader as sylvanas now pisses off on a power trip, leaving the horde with the shit she created.
    #boycottchina

You know the part in a Lovecraft story where the narrator grasps some part of the unknowable and the revelation is so horrible that he loses his mind?

That's how I feel realizing that the last three expansions of Horde story were just an enormous masturbatory exercise on Blizzard's part to bring back Green Jesus to the Warchief chair like they wanted to do in Mists but couldn't.
    lol thanks for the sig