Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    or, you know, you'd have to be so thin skinned that if the narrative isn't completely up to what you want it to be you complain about it like an entitled parent at a football game that her son deserve the trophy for doing nothing.
    Please, just because your beloved Green Moses is back in the lime-light doesn't mean Blizzard's shit-show is magically immune to criticism. And you talk about thin skin... Plus back in Cata half the lore forum was you crying about Thrall's story because it wasn't up to what you wanted it to be, so it's also you engaging in pot and kettles thing.
    Last edited by Mehrunes; 2019-04-16 at 11:31 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Who cares about Thrall, the best part is the Sunreavers not forgetting the bullshit that Jaina did in MoP because she dindu nuffin.
    Sunreavers are lore bankrupt and need to all die already. No story but edgy “da alliance are mean!”

Quote Originally Posted by Al Gorefiend View Post
    Sunreavers are lore bankrupt and need to all die already. No story but edgy “da alliance are mean!”
    How is literally stating facts "edgy"?
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by sillag View Post
    the writers believe the purge of dalaran was a good thing
    Why did they abandon that idea completely then? First they make the Kirin Tor work with the Horde again, then in Legion they admit them back into the city. What was the point?

Did you honestly think the writers would have done something otherwise, with Jaina?
    I would have settled with them not shoving Jaina down our throats at the very least. Didn't the Horde beat this woman? How is she running around looking no worse for wear?
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    All it takes is an incel at the wrong place wrong time and we won't even know what hit us.

Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    One of the sunreavers leaders betrayed truce and helped a megalomaniac acquire a literal nuclear bomb type item.

All sunreavers need to be expelled. They refused to leave so she forced them? Seems pretty simple hey.
    One of the leaders? What?

Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    Jaina and Thrall work together to save Baine. There's a choice for Sylvanas loyalists to not help them or do something between.
    andwhere is the choice to kill all traitors ?

ah no there is no such choice becuase its world of pussycraft where aparently killing allience is not ok .

and people wonder why so many are exited for classic.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by OIS View Post
    Why did they abandon that idea completely then? First they make the Kirin Tor work with the Horde again, then in Legion they admit them back into the city. What was the point?

I would have settled with them not shoving Jaina down our throats at the very least. Didn't the Horde beat this woman? How is she running around looking no worse for wear?
    i higly doubt anyone in Blizzard even remembers how Jaina purged dalaran at this point -_-

shit writing of christie golden is shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    How is literally stating facts "edgy"?
    Professional victims. They side with the Horde to reap the benefits then deny involvement in a Horde plot against the Alliance because “it wasn’t us, we didn’t do it”.

They worked with a neutral organization, the Kirin Tor, yet quarreled with the covenant and only assisted the Horde who made enemies with a council member.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Last week I freed an Old God from a cursed blade for no fucking reason but the Scarlet Crusade, who insisted the Forsaken are as bad as the Scourge, were a bridge too far. I know we can't just side with whatever factions or groups or people we like because of game mechanics but the list of bullshit we have to do to push the plot along is a real stretch at times. I know it can't always be "we have to deal with these arseholes or we ALL die" the way that working alongside Death Knights or warlocks is justified but really? We have to help save Horde from Horde? And the Horde, as little as I care about them as a faction, still makes their players help US defeat them again? Really? I want them to lose but I want it to be from us beating them rather than them shitting up their own faction again.

It's not even the storyline I hate or the characters involved, though those are often disappointing, it's just that for an expansion billed as 'faction pride and identity' it's a lot of Alliance having to baby the Horde and the Horde having to fuck itself over and I don't like it.
    Paladin Bash has spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Gorefiend View Post
    Professional victims. They side with the Horde to reap the benefits then deny involvement in a Horde plot against the Alliance because “it wasn’t us, we didn’t do it”.

They worked with a neutral organization, the Kirin Tor, yet quarreled with the covenant and only assisted the Horde who made enemies with a council member.
    The Sunreavers are the opposite of edgy, they're the biggest pansies on God's green earth. Their leader has at every turn benefitted the Kirin Tor or the Alliance over his own. Hell, he voted to have the Kirin Tor support the Alliance in Theramore and then voted to put Jaina in charge.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    Jaina and Thrall work together to save Baine. There's a choice for Sylvanas loyalists to not help them or do something between.

This sounds great, but I'm so suspicious of Sylvanas that I half expect her to use the opportunity to go after Anduin while Jaina and the others are busy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

7+ Year Old Account
    i had my doubts about thrall coming back

but there are 2 things that wash any doubts about him and his potential to rule again

first, he finally drop the fucking robes of hippie shaman, and he is using a proper orchish armor

He have his fucking HAIR back

This is boys, no doubt, he is back to take his throne once again

~~~

but in fact, i think that leak is correct, and they will kill him, so this will be the event who will kill any hope of peace between the factions
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2019-04-17 at 01:08 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Please, just because your beloved Green Moses is back in the lime-light doesn't mean Blizzard's shit-show is magically immune to criticism. And you talk about thin skin... Plus back in Cata half the lore forum was you crying about Thrall's story because it wasn't up to what you wanted it to be, so it's also you engaging in pot and kettles thing.
    difference there is, how long ago was that, 7-8 years ago? yet where as today I just regard the lore overall with the same discontent now, your the only still picking at the small details and only wanting that narrative. so really you can bugger off that high horse.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sangris View Post
    Don't worry, you have your Thrall back. .
    oh grow up already bloody hell this is weak.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    He figured out he named his son crap in Russian.
    Not crap, but a retard

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    i had my doubts about thrall coming back

but there are 2 things that wash any doubts about him and his potential to rule again

first, he finally drop the fucking robes of hippie shaman, and he is using a proper orchish armor

He have his fucking HAIR back

This is boys, no doubt, he is back to take his throne once again

~~~

but in fact, i think that leak is correct, and they will kill him, so this will be the event who will kill any hope of peace between the factions
    What leak are you talking about?
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewshine View Post
    At this point some horde players just don’t want anyone attacking them regardless
    when in the history of the entire universe has anyone ever been fine with bein attacked?
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    What leak are you talking about?
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ise-of-Azshara

10+ Year Old Account
    nothing there to what you claimed. They also already revealed in the patch dialogue about baine going to kalimdor and saurfang taking the temp mantle
    #boycottchina

7+ Year Old Account
    nothing there to what you claimed. They also already revealed in the patch dialogue about baine going to kalimdor and saurfang taking the temp mantle
    except this maybe?

Finale of the new Alliance War Campaign will end up with a terrible and unintentional accident which will disrupt any chances of peace negotiations and will ultimately end up in the opening of third warfront which will be the biggest faction battle since the Second War
    i think the accident will be thrall's death

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by ls- View Post
    Not crap, but a retard
    ah that's even better
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

i cant get over how fucking hilarious this is

everyones been waiting for thrall to finally show up and bring some sanity back to the horde. thrall will fix everything. thrall will put us all back on the right track

then he shows up and literally the first thing he does is help jaina kill a bunch of blood elves

not even blood elves that were particularly evil just blood elves who were mad about the time jaina purged a city of blood elves on dubious grounds

and thrall isnt even like "lets talk this out come on now we dont have to do this, i was the warchief please just put down your weapons and lets think about this" he doesnt even try. he just kills all those horde blood elves who wanted justice for their people who had been taken by humans and put into prisons or killed

do you think any sense of irony is going through his balding green head as he brutally kills blood elf after blood elf with lightning and crushing them with his hammer.

or is he thinking "damn who would ever want justice for their people being mistreated and falsely imprisoned? i guess they were all just consumed by mad bloodlust."

then he goes to set free baine

this is amazing i thought we were at the lowest point this story could possibly reach but it just gets worse and worse