Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirathiel View Post
    Didn't Ner'zhul(the actual Lich King) control/influence Arthas during most of wc3 where he did all those terrible actions? But sure blame the actions of a human controlled by an Orc on the Alliance I guess lol.
    Shhh, can't let insignificant things like facts get in the way of that Red Pride.

Quote Originally Posted by seleri View Post
    One can only hope. The sooner the Horde isn't trying to be the chaotic evil faction anymore, the better.
    I'll support this. Tired of the really stupid Sylvanas shinanegans.

7+ Year Old Account
    If enduring more of Green Jesus means the end of the waifu loving cringelords, i gladly welcome him back to the scene.
    TEA IS DOWN!

Sylvanas is what you get when you cross Joffrey Baratheon with a mary sue. Change my mind. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post

Thrall's return confirmed.

What do you think? Is he gonna pick up the Doomhammer from wherever we dumped it, infuse it with some power and introduce it to Sylvanas' face?
    God I hope so. I'm so tired of that harpy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post

Thrall's return confirmed.

What do you think? Is he gonna pick up the Doomhammer from wherever we dumped it, infuse it with some power and introduce it to Sylvanas' face?
    I hope he also introduces Doomhammer to Nathanos. God ... i hate that guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrysis View Post
    I'll support this. Tired of the really stupid Sylvanas shinanegans.
    yup horde should become merry calm fraction , we all should sit next to fire and sing kumbaya

and then rename game to "World of pussycraft" or "world of magical friendship "

because who the hell cares about "warcraft" anymore.

Not sure why the heavy redesign on the armor, I feel like we just got that cool doomhammer + shaman robe look and that felt like the right mix of his previous models, now we're going somewhere else with it.

Do like that he grew the hair back out though. And that we'll see him again. Saurfang going to Outland confirmed?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daevelian View Post
    If enduring more of Green Jesus means the end of the waifu loving cringelords, i gladly welcome him back to the scene.
    That meme mainly came from him becoming the OP "World Shaman" with the Cataclysm. Those powers died with the Cataclysm and his legiondary weapon fell down the Maelstrom for good measure.

Though I wouldn't put it past them doing something akin to what we saw with Xal'atath and Thrall picking up the Doomhammer once more after doing something dramatic to earn it back.

The meme will never stop being funny though.

WE THOUGHT HE DIED, BUT SHAMANS JUST GET BACK UP AGAIN!

WHO ELSE VOLUNTEERS TO JOURNEY TO OUTLAND
    TO HELP THRALL SHOULDER THE BURDEN OF HIS PAST SINS
    TO RETURN AND USHER IN A NEW KINGDOM FOR HIS PEOPLE?!
    Last edited by Powerogue; 2019-04-17 at 06:12 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daevelian View Post
    Wow, you've just got a cLeVeR little name for everything, huh.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisisvacant View Post
    Wow, you've just got a cLeVeR little name for everything, huh.
    You pick up a lot being on these forums, i made none of the above names. :P
    TEA IS DOWN!

Sylvanas is what you get when you cross Joffrey Baratheon with a mary sue. Change my mind. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

all is good but why did they have to put his left boot together with a leather strap? why u people do this? he looks so badass and then there is that leather strap to keep the boot in shape. please...remove that...

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thrall needs to be back as Warchief to bring honor and respect back to the Horde.

After all, he is one of the few who did so.

its too late for thrall, he never should have left in the first place

I clapped! I clapped when I saw Thrall in the game files!
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    yup horde should become merry calm fraction , we all should sit next to fire and sing kumbaya

and then rename game to "World of pussycraft" or "world of magical friendship "

because who the hell cares about "warcraft" anymore.
    There can still be war within the game without this silly faction war that makes little sense. Big bad external threats are what both factions SHOULD be concerned with.

His character design looks pretty good this time around, though it's not much to squee about given it's his 20th flipping redesign. It'll feel nice and Warcraft-y with himback though. They did a fair job bringing him down from the spotlight, with good reason too. Just hope they don't make the green jesus mistake again with Metzen's pet OC.

Jokes aside, it'll be kinda cool to hear Metzen voice acting after his few years in retirement now.
    ( -> | |=====-~
    / ) \ | |
    - " "-| |
    ( -> | |====~
    / ) \ | |
    -" "-| |

Quote Originally Posted by seleri View Post
    One can only hope. The sooner the Horde isn't trying to be the chaotic evil faction anymore, the better.
    this one. /10c

Some ppl dislike Thrall and i understand but i trully like him.
    He is the most "Human" character ingame, he makes mistakes, he corrects them, he fucks up and still goes foward, he has emotions. Last time he was depressed but in the end Thrall is the character i like the most. Even with all the fucks up he always try to protect the Horde and all it's members.
    All of what happens to him is what i makes me like him.
    Not like the allmighty Alliance Leaders, "never" wrong, always for the "justice" and all that blaaa blaaa blaaa

Quote Originally Posted by Gref View Post
    all is good but why did they have to put his left boot together with a leather strap? why u people do this? he looks so badass and then there is that leather strap to keep the boot in shape. please...remove that...
    That's his weak spot so when he becomes a raid boss we know to target that foot.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

at this point of „fucked up the lore“ there is only one thing they could do save:

instantiate some standard thrall like character that do the usual standard blood and honor stuff.

its horrible lame, but tbh when you look at how much they fucked horde up with their „creative experiments“ this is the only thing they could do, to bring back a useful horde without „da bad guyz“. lame as hell, but as stupid as that idiotic writers are, imho the only safe thing.

everything else, that tops that „complexity“ will fuck up the same way as the last few years. because they are just to stupid. and they clearly showed how shit they are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is he done being a soy boy?