7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    That is May 28th btw. I think that was their intended release date, but they delayed it a month.
    Possible, it's just to give a rough window.

It's the closest thing we have to confirming some sort of release date though.
    TEA IS DOWN!

Sylvanas is what you get when you cross Joffrey Baratheon with a mary sue. Change my mind. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post
    Pretty much this, there's not a lot of new features that require extensive testing. Mostly will be the raids/dungeons/heroic warfronts/islands and some time to adjust to the new system/essences.
    Making sure the War Campaign works, and other stuff would be a must...

Maybe add more customization options too for races in the game...(I can wish can't I)

- - - Updated - - -

They will find some ancient forgotten Titan Vault that will re-empower the Aspects. It also purges old god corruption and that's why Nzoth wants to destroy it. Its the one weapon that could outright pawn him not that hes free.

Cthun and Yoggy were both still at least partially imprisoned, but it looks like Nzoth will be at full power.

All of that is just speculation.

- - - Updated - - -

That is May 28th btw. I think that was their intended release date, but they delayed it a month.
    So maybe 8.2 will be released in June or July then the 8.2.5 patch will be added later down the line...
    For the Horde!

What the heck is this? It's huge. Looks like drust/vrykul stones with runes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like something out of Stormheim/Helheim. Could just be Titan shit.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Which is weird because Nzoth hates Sylvanas so maybe this all ends with him dunking on her?
    Do we actually have more proof that "Void hates (Un)Death" other than that one panel in the Windrunners Comic?
    Because that one means nothing and everything. It could just be an attempt to sow (more) conflict between the Windrunners, or between Horde and Alliance, if Alleria had attacked and even killed Sylvanas.
    It could mean that the "true enemy" is N'Zoth, a rogue in the Void's eyes, not working towards the birth of a Dark Titan anymore, but instead wanting to preserve the world he "rules". Not in a good guy kind of way, but more like the Lich King, who preferred Undeath over Legion control/annihilation.
    Last edited by Nathanyel; 2019-04-17 at 07:19 AM.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Random notes...

Mechagnomes are a no - I thought I was kind of fine with them, but then I saw the pictures and sorry, but no, they look too gimmicky, this is stupid. With a different art take it could have worked, but what they have is something I will never play willingly, only if forced by an achievement.

"Let's fight Azshara instead of the Horde to give Saurfang's rebellion time to take root" - is unabashed SoO. "Teldrassil will wait", OK - probably forever, but who cares. Meh.

Not a lot of new achievements, but I'll take anything, thanks. Want notes on the pet battle dungeon.

One new ore, one new herb. Thankfully, no new skins (we have too many already). No new cloth. Recipes are the incremental usual (but there's Blingtron 7000 - and I want the loot table).
    Last edited by rda; 2019-04-17 at 06:40 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would like if they added Vulpera as a Allied Race for Horde, and maybe those fish creatures for the other faction...
    For the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Unknown_Male: I will tell my people what transpired here. Of how Azshara fell because we stood together. Of the threat rising from the depths, and all that is at stake if we should fail.
    Looks like Azshara is dying in 8.2 after all judging by this.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Looks like Azshara is dying in 8.2 after all judging by this.
    Could also be "we think we killed her in questing content, but shortly thereafter, surprise, she's stronger than ever. Queue the raid."
    Last edited by Nathanyel; 2019-04-17 at 06:58 AM.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Gilblins got an update apparently!
    I'm having a blast reading this thread, it's amazing!! and IT'S HEREEEEEE!!!

I'm at work but it seems I will not be working a lot today having all that datamining to read and discuss

Gear looks so goddamn awful, everything looks like dungeon/questing gear. We need class sets back again next expansion.
    Lucikly those Mechagon mounts are sweet, so there's finally something to work towards visually this expansion.

I feel bad to say that ive never had a crepe before.
    Ohhhh poor Chickie.

Quote Originally Posted by eduwneso View Post

I'm at work but it seems I will not be working a lot today having all that datamining to read and discuss

It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmaaaaaas...

Also I am SO HAPPY they finally updated the airplanes! Those needed it so badly.

The old one:

The new one:

I would also like to point out that the gilblin female model is based on the old goblin female model:

It doesn't have animated eyeballs, unlike Vulpera (both male and female)!

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    No way they did that again.

NO WAY!

I don't understand this, could you explain?

I don't understand this, could you explain?
    Before Cataclysm was revealed, new masks were added to Hallow's End. People were quick to put 2 and 2 together and understood those would be new races for the next expansion. Panicking, Blizzard issued a build soon after with ogres masks (both male and female), naga masks etc. to cover their tracks, but the cat was out of the box and it was too late.

So with this Vulpera Brewfest mug... they did it, once again. Probably voluntarily though.

Before Cataclysm was revealed, new masks were added to Hallow's End. People were quick to put 2 and 2 together and understood those would be new races for the next expansion. Panicking, Blizzard issued a build soon after with ogres masks (both male and female), naga masks etc. to cover their tracks, but the cat was out of the box and it was too late.

So with this Vulpera Brewfest mug... they did it, once again. Probably voluntarily though.
    ooooh, thanx!! I'm so hyped I can't contain it, I NEED 8.2 IN LIVE NOOOW. Bronze dragonflight take me to the future!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Ill be bummed if Azshara dies. Im pretty excited about Dragon Isles if its real this expac though.

Ill be bummed if Azshara dies. Im pretty excited about Dragon Isles if its real this expac though.
    I have a gut feeling it is!

10+ Year Old Account
    Me too. I cant think of anywhere else we could go other than maybe Nyalotha, but that feels like 9.0 or 10.0 stuff.

Anyone else get the feeling we might put the void on old for 1 expansion?

What could 9.0 be if its not Void? My top pick would be Scourge 2.0.

Cue the drakonid allied race speculation

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Nope. The TBC Blood Knight fantasy is what I signed up for and it’s what I’ll keep RPing as.

Or I would if I had any plans to ever come back to this game.
    while i very much agree with human-skepticism at the very least(my paladin is leery of them, but not outright hostile. my mage despises them, except for khadgar. even my void elf mage doesn't trust them and just wants back in quel'thalas) from the blood elven perspective, i do want the war to be over.

this has actually been the worst lore of any expansion ever, and i never ever want to see a full focus on faction war again. i hate that i have to follow the commands of these people, when in legion i would have been able to kill most of them single-handedly. BfA should have been us leaving with khadgar and magni, while the fools in charge of the factions squabbled.