Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorotia View Post
    Sorry but the Horde are really the only ones who take.
    Sure we love taking all the blame for everything so alliance can actually feel important and drive the moral lane

7+ Year Old Account
    That gryphon model is AMAZING...I've been wanting a damn Gryphon for years, but I've been to true to the horde

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    You'd literally be happy with a piece of poo with a saddle on it if Blizzard delivered it to you. You can't even have an objective thought as to why this is lackluster for Alliance players.

WOOHOO more lazy re-skins!
    I haven't been happy with a single mount they have gave alliance in bfa which is why i haven't tried to get a single one. I main a dwarf and have been using the bc ones because the mop ones don't come in all the colors so this is the first mount i will get in bfa.

you might want to get your head checked if you think objective thought is you making up random conjecture about people.

10+ Year Old Account
    The new gryphon models also have these weird detached feathers on their wings that always seemed like a texturing bug nobody ever got around to fixing...

The top one is what they look like, the bottom one is what they would look like with the weird wing feathers removed.

It makes their wing cycles look odd when flapping, because those little feathers "crease" in the middle with every wing beat. It doesn't follow the flow of the animation at all. You can really see it in this screenshot here, in the upper right:

I can't stand using them for that reason.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Transhumanism View Post
    Sure we love taking all the blame for everything so alliance can actually feel important and drive the moral lane
    Horde gets racist Garrosh and lifeist Sylvanas....Horde gets a huge collection of unique items and the best racials in the game.

Alliance lost Varian and get generic Anduin...Alliance gets more horses and gryphons.

Horde gets multiple allied races with rich backgrounds that were explored in Legion

Alliance gets allied races that were basically stuffed in with little to no background

Horde gets Mag'har Orcs, lots of history on then, Zandalari Trolls....tons of History.

Alliance gets Dark Irons, little bit of history but mostly just killed them early on. Kul Tirans...some rich naval history but wasn't really explored in the game much till BfA

Play the human faction, get human themed rewards

where? im not seeing them on mmo-c or wowhead
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the recolors. They shouldn't cost 50k though---25k at most.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

While I do think they look pleasant overall I agree they could tweak the wings (I see no similar issues with the updated hippogryph for example) and lower the price. I think the goats in Legion were 10k a pop, for comparison.

why should we pay for these, they just updated the kodo mounts, why not just update the old ones to this and give the reps something new
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

The Horde gets shit on in the story by the writers so as compensation they get better mounts. Alliance doesn't get to have everything. Maybe when the Alliance gets a proper villain and isn't just seen as the big awesome heroes(despite the fucked up things they're done in the lore), then they'll get awesome mounts. Until then, enjoy gryphons and horses.

- - - Updated - - -

Horde gets racist Garrosh and lifeist Sylvanas....Horde gets a huge collection of unique items and the best racials in the game.

Alliance lost Varian and get generic Anduin...Alliance gets more horses and gryphons.

Horde gets multiple allied races with rich backgrounds that were explored in Legion

Alliance gets allied races that were basically stuffed in with little to no background

Horde gets Mag'har Orcs, lots of history on then, Zandalari Trolls....tons of History.

Alliance gets Dark Irons, little bit of history but mostly just killed them early on. Kul Tirans...some rich naval history but wasn't really explored in the game much till BfA
    There really isn't a lot of history on mag'har aside from "this is what orcs were before they drank demon blood". Dark Irons have A LOT of history in the game. Kul Tirans may not have been a big part of WoW but they're a huge part of Warcraft lore as a whole. The draenei have a really expansive background as well with the Lightforged being explored the entire tail end of Legion. I feel like you're just disregarding various parts about the lore just so you can whine.

Just looks like the same model from MoP.

10+ Year Old Account
    50k is, like, nothing these days?
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    Honestly, I don't really know why you're surprised. When you're playing a faction comprised largely of the most generic fantasy races, you will get generic fantasy mounts.
    *Literally the same fucking mount and and over again fixed it for you

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    Aren't gryphons pretty much flying horses? It's only befiting.
    A pegasus is a flying horse, a gryphon is a crossbreed between eagle/hawk and lion.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Cobman View Post
    Atleast now that we get all horses/gryphons imaginable, they will have to create something else right? RIGHT???
    Do you realize how many different colors you can display with 8 bit RGB color codes, let alone 32 bit? With the current mount release pace alliance will still get horses and gryphons in 2099.
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2019-04-17 at 11:49 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Purposefully misses the point and tries to misdirect. Classic Doctor.
    There is no point, it's a new mount for your collection, it's cheap, you grab it and don't use it, like all others. What do you expect from a 50k mount?
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Purposefully misses the point and tries to misdirect.
    No offense, but the point is silly and puerile. So it totally deserves a misdirect.

It's always laughable when some folks cry about faction bias and then cherry pick their data to fit their narrative. I main Horde and there are plenty of things that Alliance get that Horde don't and that I want.

If you're just talking about mounts, there are plenty of Alliance mounts that I would like but don't get to have because they're Alliance only. Hell I paid 10M gold to get a decent tiger mount from the BMAH the other day, yet Alliance get a whole range of them practically for free.

Maybe try appreciating the things you have instead of being bitter about the things you don't have. Better yet, nothing stops you from playing the other faction so that you can actually see for yourself that Horde has its own shortcomings.

Horde gets a huge collection of unique items and the best racials in the game.
    Oh you mean the toys you get when picking one of two choices? Ah yeah, they are just as boring as 7 year old gryphon models.
    And for the racials: You didn't watch MDI right? Shadow Mend is basically the most op racial for mythic+, besides that, arcane torrent got nerfed to the ground. Furthermore, Dwarf are considered the best tanks for mythic+ aswell, because of their racial they can simply ignore the necrotic wound debuff

Horde lost Vol'jin (Warchief who didn't do anything at all) and gets Garrosh 2.0

Nightborne are actually an uglier Night elf model. And Highmountain Tauren are just Tauren with different horns, they don't even have different beards or anything like that, their story is just as much stuffed into the game like the Void Elves.

Little bit of history? LUL. You clearly have no clue about the history of the dark iron dwarves at all. Go read wowpedia and see that they are actually responsible for the way 3 of the ingame zones look like they do and molten core a raid.
    Kul'Tirans are horseshit I give you that, but you don't deserve it else because of Undercity

You clearly don't have any clue about game mechanics nor about the World of Warcraft Lore. Please go and read some knowledge

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    The Horde gets shit on in the story by the writers so as compensation they get better mounts. Alliance doesn't get to have everything. Maybe when the Alliance gets a proper villain and isn't just seen as the big awesome heroes(despite the fucked up things they're done in the lore), then they'll get awesome mounts. Until then, enjoy gryphons and horses.

- - - Updated - - -

There really isn't a lot of history on mag'har aside from "this is what orcs were before they drank demon blood". Dark Irons have A LOT of history in the game. Kul Tirans may not have been a big part of WoW but they're a huge part of Warcraft lore as a whole. The draenei have a really expansive background as well with the Lightforged being explored the entire tail end of Legion. I feel like you're just disregarding various parts about the lore just so you can whine.
    Not a lot of history....they only had most of a expansion being in the spotlight, as opposed to a dungeon for the Dark Irons...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Transhumanism View Post
    Oh you mean the toys you get when picking one of two choices? Ah yeah, they are just as boring as 7 year old gryphon models.
    And for the racials: You didn't watch MDI right? Shadow Mend is basically the most op racial for mythic+, besides that, arcane torrent got nerfed to the ground. Furthermore, Dwarf are considered the best tanks for mythic+ aswell, because of their racial they can simply ignore the necrotic wound debuff

Horde lost Vol'jin (Warchief who didn't do anything at all) and gets Garrosh 2.0

Nightborne are actually an uglier Night elf model. And Highmountain Tauren are just Tauren with different horns, they don't even have different beards or anything like that, their story is just as much stuffed into the game like the Void Elves.

Little bit of history? LUL. You clearly have no clue about the history of the dark iron dwarves at all. Go read wowpedia and see that they are actually responsible for the way 3 of the ingame zones look like they do and molten core a raid.
    Kul'Tirans are horseshit I give you that, but you don't deserve it else because of Undercity

You clearly don't have any clue about game mechanics nor about the World of Warcraft Lore. Please go and read some knowledge
    You tell me I have no idea what I'm talking about and you quote so much wrong in the process. You're hilarious!

You don't even know fucking basic mechanics of the game, Shadow Mend is Disc/Shadow ability, not a racial.

If people are so worried about tanking then why the fuck does every top raiding guild go Horde pretty much?

Void Elves are just pale Blood Elfs (Not a lot of people find pale sexy, especially compared to the very fair skin tones of Belves)....Lightforged are just are just recollored Draenei.

Mag'har Orcs had a full expansion full of zones and story...

You really have no idea what you're talking about.