Quote Originally Posted by pppbroom View Post
    So hard for you to admit you were wrong
    Wait what? I simply didn't take your comment at face value, because it sounded like your interpretation of someone else's interpretation of a datamined animation without context.

No one of us can be right or wrong at this moment, we only have glimpses.
    Of course I'm not right, because I didn't state anything as fact.

And did I not say that I'd prefer if Azshara survived this expansion?
    Last edited by Nathanyel; 2019-04-17 at 02:06 PM.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

I always dont get this hard feelings of anger and stuff. Lads this was the first round of datamining, the patch is about 1,5Months away, we don't know everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Or just go to the Shadowlands
    Could be! The Shadowlands are definitely going to be involved, I'm sure.
    Professor of History at Dalaran University

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltrold View Post
    So we actually just kill Azshara with the power of friendship..

I wonder if will work the same for Game of Thrones and the army in Winterfell will kill the Night King with the power of friendship (plus dragons, dragonglass weapons and magic tricks).

At least now we are acting like Jon, try to reunite all the Houses against a bigger common enemy...
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

I'm wondering where the Nathanos-buddy optional story is going, them making a whole different scenario for them is pretty big. Even if the dialogue seems to be the same (placeholder, likely) it's pretty telling that it's not just fluff now.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    I'm wondering where the Nathanos-buddy optional story is going, them making a whole different scenario for them is pretty big. Even if the dialogue seems to be the same (placeholder, likely) it's pretty telling that it's not just fluff now.
    I hope Nathanos takes a knife or arrow or spell for Sylvanas and dies his death before her (in a raid or encounter where we kill her). That will both give closure to that Blizzard fellow who pretends he is Nathanos on Twitter, and get rid of the super-annoying character for players. Maybe she could suck his life up or whatever to get some strength, if the Blizzard fellow prefers it that way - I wouldn't mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiaron View Post
    With vulpera and mechagnomes almost confirmed for next AR, Tinker is most likely as the next class. With gnomes, mechagnomes and perhaps dwarfes for alliance and goblins, vulpera and...I don't know... undead (?) for horde.
    Why would vulpera be tinkers? They are just nomads living in the desert.

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    I hope Nathanos takes a knife or arrow or spell for Sylvanas and dies his death before her (in a raid or encounter where we kill her). That will both give closure to that Blizzard fellow who pretends he is Nathanos on Twitter, and get rid of the super-annoying character for players. Maybe she could suck his life up or whatever to get some strength, if the Blizzard fellow prefers it that way - I wouldn't mind.
    I'm never really looking forward to the death of a character beside the main villain... but THIS. THIS A THOUSAND TIMES. Nathanos is so obnoxious and clearly a self-insert. It takes away all the charme the character could have had.

Almost confirmed.

Where?

Quote Originally Posted by allegrian View Post
    Why would vulpera be tinkers? They are just nomads living in the desert.
    Aren't they great alchemists? That echoes back to the goblins from WC3, and can easily be linked to explosives and technology (or a tinkering spec).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    I'm never really looking forward to the death of a character beside the main villain... but THIS. THIS A THOUSAND TIMES. Nathanos is so obnoxious and clearly a self-insert. It takes away all the charme the character could have had.
    I don't hate the guy but I think he's an asshole and annoying. I mean the dude still acts rude to his fellow Hordies. My Orc alt(That I made a few years back) would want to smash his head.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I don't hate the guy but I think he's an asshole and annoying. I mean the dude still acts rude to his fellow Hordies. My Orc alt(That I made a few years back) would want to smash his head.
    Yeah, he treats the Horde characters like sh*t. I just can't with those characters, not when it's their only personnality trait.

Aren't they great alchemists? That echoes back to the goblins from WC3, and can easily be linked to explosives and technology (or a tinkering spec).
    Also they try to make use of everything they come across, that inquisitive/creative nature is the perfect trait for a tinker.

Quote Originally Posted by Courierrawr View Post
    Also they try to make use of everything they come across, that inquisitive/creative nature is the perfect trait for a tinker.
    Very true! Sir, your profile picture is very disturbing. I want to right click on it and extract you here.

Very true! Sir, your profile picture is very disturbing. I want to right click on it and extract you here.
    I'd like to see you try.

Quote Originally Posted by Courierrawr View Post
    I'd like to see you try.
    I'll extract you when you expect it the least. *N'zoth voice*

The peak of Vulpera technology is the wheel. Not what I would call tinker material.
    Quote Originally Posted by Someone I don't like
    Something I perceive as stupid or overly emotional.
    A quote that justifies my ideology, or attributes my opposition's position to ignorance or selfishness. - Some Nobody

Quote Originally Posted by Gurmech View Post
    The peak of Vulpera technology is the wheel. Not what I would call tinker material.
    You'd be surprised what you can do with wheels. And again: ALCHEMYYYYY.

Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    Shandris will be in Nazjatar according to the Azshara section of the 8.2 broadcast text on the MMO-Champion front page (she's name-dropped along with Thalyssra), so at least that's something.
    Not really. That neither Tyrande nor Malfurion will be present is a massive joke. They both fought Azshara during the War of the Ancients and now they wont even have an appearance? This is horrible writing.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Not really. That neither Tyrande nor Malfurion will be present is a massive joke. They both fought Azshara during the War of the Ancients and now they wont even have an appearance? This is horrible writing.
    No, just missed opportunity. Horrible writing=/ missed opportunity. I mean they are just as important to the Legion narrative but there wasn't much there. I mean Shandris is there, so that's a plus. I know you don't like BFA but chill the hell out.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi