[Spoilers] Could we see Lor'themar for Warchief by the end of it all?

For all her lies, Priscilla Ashvane spoke one truth. The war between the Alliance and Horde has kept us distracted. Divided, we have no hope against N'Zoth.
    Lor'themar: We may have found common cause here in Nazjatar, but the battle still rages beyond these waters. So long as Sylvanas holds Orgrimmar, there can be no lasting peace.
    The war needs to end, Lor'themar. You know this to be true.
    Lor'themar: I had hoped that reason would prevail. But the time has come to finish this.
    Lor'themar: I will tell my people what transpired here. Of how Azshara fell because we stood together. Of the threat rising from the depths, and all that is at stake if we should fail.
    Lor'themar: Then I will take my place beside Saurfang and Thrall, and pray that the sin'dorei stand with me.

It seems Lor'themar is smart enough to realize there are bigger threats than the A v H war. He lead us through Isle of Thunder, Will lead us through Nazjatar and generally meshes well with Jaina and was even offered a spot in the alliance (if the writers would want to squall the faction war for a little he could be useful in a treaty to allow us to cooperate with alliance to fight the larger threat). Here we see him say he will take his place beside Saurfang and Thrall(Big names in the talk of future warchief) after Nazjatar. Many thought Saurfang would take warchief after Sylvanas, I think he is old and also not fit to lead the horde, and Thrall already had his stay and stepped down. We have had Orc, Troll, and Forsaken leaders, but have yet to see a Blood Elf take the spot as Warchief (and I think many would agree that given Baine's current development it isn't time to see a Tauren take the mantle yet). I feel like he could be a good fit, certainly better than Sylvanas was, that's for sure. I always thought he was a good leader and would be fit to lead the horde (or maybe its just my Blood Elf bias), but I would love to see it. Or maybe we could even see a Council of leaders, rather than a warchief.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keller View Post
    Most people on the internet nowadays need a good spank.

I'll take Lor'themar, Thalyssra or Talanji over Baine or Thrall again.

My guess is Thrall is coming back. Writers have been hammered hard for the Game of Thrones crap they are trying and have only pissed people off. Thrall will be forced to sit back on the throne or I could see the Horde breaking apart.

Hope not, looks like all horde leaders fear Sylvanas, they are very honorable, moralright and friend defenders but none have the balls to challenge Sylvanas in combat, they all preffer to backstab their actual Warchief.
    Fight her open, no plots, not from behind, win the fight and claim the warchief title as a horde leader have to or just leave if don't fit.

I was cheering for Lor'themar during MoP, but I am not sure I want the dude that waits until everyone else has picked their respective sides to act as the warchief. For all the hatred that Baine has got from some horde players for whining and doing nothing, Lor'themar was far more inactive until shit hit the fan and a side had to be picked.

Lor'themar didn't even want the title of Regent Lord. He isn't going to accept the mantle of warchief considering he refused to be crowned as a king. It'd go against the core of his character.

If anything, he'd be the one to offer the idea of no warchief at all, of the Horde being ruled by a council rather than a tyrant.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd kinda like to see a council of sorts, rather than an outright Warchief. There would need to be a alignment of ideals amongst any members of such a council to make it work, but it could work, with proper handling from the story writers.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lortemar should be crowned king imo.
    Warchief title should stop and form a council.

Rexxar as warchief thus bringing in the Mok'Nathal as an allied race,with Saurfang and Thrall as his chief advisors is my hope.

Thrall as warchief with Lorthemar and Baine as council.

Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    My guess is Thrall is coming back. Writers have been hammered hard for the Game of Thrones crap they are trying and have only pissed people off. Thrall will be forced to sit back on the throne or I could see the Horde breaking apart.
    Completely agree with you, blizzard was expecting to move people by killing unexpectedly important characters, they end up only pissing people because it's really badly done , without any major plot development from that. They have one of the greatest art team but their writers are the worst in the industry