Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Not really. That neither Tyrande nor Malfurion will be present is a massive joke. They both fought Azshara during the War of the Ancients and now they wont even have an appearance? This is horrible writing.
    Just like how in Legion their whole role was to pine for eachother hardcore in Val'sharah, be present in Suramar and stuff(tyrande only and complaining all the time) oh and to be a complete dick to Illidan.

It's a travesty what Blizz has done to the Amazonian inspired Night Elves from WC3 that got called "Savage" by Grom motherfucking Hellscream.
    Yohohoho

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    No, just missed opportunity. Horrible writing=/ missed opportunity. I mean they are just as important to the Legion narrative but there wasn't much there.
    This is horrible writing. It's as bad as heading towards Kul'Tiras without Jaina.

I mean the War of the Ancients storyline is the oldest in WoW (with NPCs we know and that are important) and Malfurion and Tyrande were the main protagonists next to Illidan, Krasus, the Aspects and the enemies they fought.

I find it laughable if they don't attend the fight of their greatest foe (right next to the Burning Legion). So for me it's a lot more than a missed opportunity. It simply doesn't make any sense.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vyomesh2 View Post
    Just like how in Legion their whole role was to pine for eachother hardcore in Val'sharah, be present in Suramar and stuff(tyrande only and complaining all the time) oh and to be a complete dick to Illidan.

It's a travesty what Blizz has done to the Amazonian inspired Night Elves from WC3 that got called "Savage" by Grom motherfucking Hellscream.
    Yeah their Valsharah storyline was horrible but they at least were present. Their story in BfA isn't better but to not be part of the Azshara fight is just hilarious.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

And once again, we dont know shit, but yeah the Nyel annoyance rampage has to go on.

Night Elf fans are proof that entire race should be deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurmech View Post
    The peak of Vulpera technology is the wheel. Not what I would call tinker material.
    They live in a harsh desert with extremely limited resources so that's forgivable. What makes them tinker material is their mindset.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    How about... Hmmm... No.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is horrible writing. It's as bad as heading towards Kul'Tiras without Jaina.

I mean the War of the Ancients storyline is the oldest in WoW (with NPCs we know and that are important) and Malfurion and Tyrande were the main protagonists next to Illidan, Krasus, the Aspects and the enemies they fought.

I find it laughable if they don't attend the fight of their greatest foe (right next to the Burning Legion). So for me it's a lot more than a missed opportunity. It simply doesn't make any sense.
    They should be there but we're doing Nazjatar in the painting of a faction war. It's not a "massive joke" though, we're getting a lot of good out of this but we're still stuck on this faction war that I'm enjoying but it's not something I want to do...like again. I doubt the devs are ignorant about Malfurion and Tyrande's relations with Azshara, I'm sure they know.

I'm more concerned if Azshara dies(And no I'm not gonna determine a death animation means death).
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Gurmech View Post
    The peak of Vulpera technology is the wheel. Not what I would call tinker material.
    What about the cyborg alpacas, though?

Quote Originally Posted by Vyomesh2 View Post
    I'd say players who wanted to play standard noble boring Elves happened to them.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Vulpera Tinkers ROFL

Be real plz

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    I don't think it's too much to ask for fans of a race hoping they'd be present for the most treacherous villain of their own race.

No, just missed opportunity. Horrible writing=/ missed opportunity.
    If this was the first time, it would be one thing. But how can they keep missing these opportunities to show night elves when discussing events that touch THE SAME NIGHT ELVES the most is just beyond me. I know they aren't doing it intentionally, but man, after so many of such missed opportunities, maybe indeed it is time to start calling it horrible writing skills.

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    If this was the first time, it would be one thing. But how can they keep missing these opportunities to show night elves when discussing events that touch THE SAME NIGHT ELVES the most is just beyond me. I know they aren't doing it intentionally, but man, after so many of such missed opportunities, maybe indeed it is time to start calling it horrible writing skills.
    I personally think Tyrande as night warrior does not fit in a scene where horde and alliance work together. If they would add Tyrande here, it would lessen the night warrior and her story focus... revenge.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Ill be bummed if Azshara dies. Im pretty excited about Dragon Isles if its real this expac though.
    Idk, I never understood the hype people had over Azshara, but I don't know much of her story etiher. Just some people about her as if she's the 2nd KJ or someone uber powerful but nothing in-game ever made me think that. I'm probably just ignorant of all she's done??

Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    I personally think Tyrande as night warrior does not fit in a scene where horde and alliance work together. If they would add Tyrande here, it would lessen the night warrior and her story focus... revenge.
    Well, maybe then there should be a different scene instead of the existing scene or in addition to it? No? Or maybe there should be a transfer from one scene to the other (Tyrande does / tries to do her revenge, then some effect, then Alliance / Horde do something)?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alga View Post
    Currently in the Baine Scenario they mentioned Derek, like he is still doing fine and is free. so seems like the dark twists planned by Sylvanas failed. Could still change or be Part of 8.2.5, but I hope the quest texts from the War campaign will show us more.
    I hope the dark twists failed. I want Calia and Derek to bring a new Undead type into Alliance

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    Well, maybe then there should be a different scene instead of the existing scene or in addition to it? No? Or maybe there should be a transfer from one scene to the other (Tyrande does / tries to do her revenge, then some effect, then Alliance / Horde do something)?
    Possibly, but Blizzard's M.O. has always been "yeah let's just not talk about it" when they don't want to deal with all the repercussions that they include in their previous stories.

Quote Originally Posted by Daikoku View Post
    Vulpera Tinkers ROFL

Be real plz
    Yes, let's "be real" in regards to a PG12 title featuring everything from unicorns to dwarf people taking face hits from dragons.

If Tinkers are a thing in the future, Blizzard can decide whatever they want as to which races can be the class or not. The Vulpera are extremely intelligent, being able to learn new things shouldn't exactly come as a surprise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post
    Idk, I never understood the hype people had over Azshara, but I don't know much of her story etiher. Just some people about her as if she's the 2nd KJ or someone uber powerful but nothing in-game ever made me think that. I'm probably just ignorant of all she's done??
    She's the top woman of the Night Elf Highborne, she went along with Xavius's surprise of about Sargeras and his demons. She went along with the "perfecting the world." She working with the Legion is a direct result of the Sundering and she didn't care about her own people(Minus her highborne but only as a kingdom). She by all accounts was the Queen of Night Elves.

She's a big presence in Warcraft

Which more or less shows my point. If BFA was more Old God related from the start instead of "RAWR DIE BLUES, DIE SAVAGE REDS." Nelves would of been at the forefront. I'd also be worried Blizzard might make Tyrande go nuts for parity in this faction war.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Her in game representation over the last years was awful. You have to read the War of the Ancients trilogy to understand who Azshara really is. Her build up in BfA isn't great either as it doesn't explain her character or powers at all.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

5+ Year Old Account
    She's the top woman of the Night Elf Highborne, she went along with Xavius's surprise of about Sargeras and his demons. She went along with the "perfecting the world." She working with the Legion is a direct result of the Sundering and she didn't care about her own people(Minus her highborne but only as a kingdom). She by all accounts was the Queen of Night Elves.

She's a big presence in Warcraft
    I guess this is why I didn't think she was as big a deal as people were saying. A lot of her big moments happened before WoW and in WoW she wasn't a big presence until now. Thanks for the explanation!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Her in game representation over the last years was awful. You have to read the War of the Ancients trilogy to understand who Azshara really is. Her build up in BfA isn't great either as it doesn't explain her character or powers at all.
    Yeah, definitely looks like it. Thanks for pointing to me where to get that info!

I guess this is why I didn't think she was as big a deal as people were saying. A lot of her big moments happened before WoW and in WoW she wasn't a big presence until now. Thanks for the explanation!
    The same kinda counts though for the Lich King, Deathwing, the Draenor Warlords...
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.