Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    best to start with more deserving people than murderers,
    Even murderers deserve a fair trial with an impartial jury.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    Even murderers deserve a fair trial with an impartial jury.
    and that innocent man begging for his life didn't deserve to get stabbed to death.

so fuck the murderer, fuck his rights, a biased jury is what he deserves (he actually deserved a bullet to the head 25 years ago)

and that innocent man begging for his life didn't deserve to get stabbed to death.

so fuck the murderer, fuck his rights, a biased jury is what he deserves (he actually deserved a bullet to the head 25 years ago)
    Well, I'm glad you've finally just come clean that you don't believe in Due Process.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Well, I'm glad you've finally just come clean that you don't believe in Due Process.
    do you? because millions of people don't get that.

3+ Year Old Account
    Well they're right. He would have had too much fun and pleasure and the point of punishment is punishment.

Think about it this way: If you're a straight male and you get sent to a prison where you'll have prostitutes or a girlfriend, what kind of punishment would that be?

The better question is why hasn't he been executed yet?

Quote Originally Posted by enigma77 View Post

The better question is why hasn't he been executed yet?
    The better question is how many alt accounts are you going to create to say the exact same thing?

- - - Updated - - -

do you? because millions of people don't get that.
    Obviously I do...since I'm the one here defending the rights of a convicted murderer.

Obviously I do...since I'm the one here defending the rights of a convicted murderer.
    yeah hows that going, but don't forget all the other people i mentioned fight for their rights as well, and i'll watch nothing be accomplished.

yeah hows that going, but don't forget all the other people i mentioned fight for their rights as well, and i'll watch nothing be accomplished.
    I said 2 pages ago that I wasn't surprised that the Supreme Court had refused to hear his appeal. I'm a little more surprised that there are so many people like you that are so willing to throw out the Rights guaranteed in your constitution...but only a little.

I said 2 pages ago that I wasn't surprised that the Supreme Court had refused to hear his appeal. I'm a little more surprised that there are so many people like you that are so willing to throw out the Rights guaranteed in your constitution...but only a little.
    A murderer threw out his own rights the moment he buried a knife into someone's skull...and you defend him.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    A murderer threw out his own rights the moment he buried a knife into someone's skull...and you defend him.
    No, i defend his Rights. Rather important distinction.

No, i defend his Rights. Rather important distinction.
    Defending something that he threw out.

He didn't throw them out. He had the right to a fair trial with an impartial jury. Same as everyone else.

He didn't throw them out. He had the right to a fair trial with an impartial jury. Same as everyone else.
    And every appellate court from local to Supreme is laughing at you.

That's fine. Like I said, I'm not surprised by the result.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is a non-issue. 25 years ago, murderer. The jury was obviously wrong but I don't have much sympathy for a murderer.

And no, it wouldn't happen today.

There's over two thousand on death row...I'm sure someone's really concerned about them. /s

5+ Year Old Account
    So a heinous murder was commited 25 years back. The American courts sentenced him to die for it. But there is 'some' apparent 'evidence' that the reason they came to this decision was based on his sexual orientation and not on, you know, him being a brutal murderer.
    You Yanks have got to stop picking and choosing which bits of your shitty system are awesome and fair and which bits are shitty and terrible. 'Cause to the rest of the world, you just seem like inconsistent nutters.
    Your system was that fucked two decades ago, its still fucked now. And the main thrust of the argument is 'people are bad'.
    IT IS YOUR SYSTEM THAT IS FUCKED. This should not have been allowed to go down the way it did. It was. Because of your system.
    It should have been fixed by now. But it hasn't, because of your system. But no no, the idea of individual responsibility is as inconsistent and flexible as it needs to be to totally ignore the fact that it is every level of your shitty legal/social/bureaucratic that is rotten to the core.

10+ Year Old Account
    yes who cares if he gets a fair and honest trial....fuck that shit we got a quota of people to execute.

- - - Updated - - -

and the rest of the world is laughing at your eagerness to ignore the right to a fair trial because your mad at his actions.
    i'm all for the the death penalty but the trial needs to be done fair and square.

- - - Updated - - -

ah so is this where you say we agree, well the obvious and simple answer is yes, it should not.

but considering everything else I've pointed out, about race, skin colour, wealth, gender that should not be used as a guideline, but still is used every single day and has been for hundreds if not thousands of years, what does it actually matter, this 1 case is about as important as the earth in the universe.

Getting actual fair justice without prejudice is an impossibility thats just the race we are and the planet we live on it'll continue as long as humans exist.

I mean this 1 guy gets a death sentence because he likes dick, while hundreds of thousands of men get harsher prison sentences because they have a dick, hows that for equality.
    by your logic the entire human race and everything else that ever lived should just kill itself because everything they do is ultimately meaningless when the sun burns the planet to a crisp in several billion years. and if not when the universe dies a slow cold death in about 80 some billion years. great logic there. this is the same kind of shitty argument i would expect from some 16 year old teen going through his emo phase.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    by your logic the entire human race and everything else that ever lived should just kill itself because everything they do is ultimately meaningless when the sun burns the planet to a crisp in several billion years. and if not when the universe dies a slow cold death in about 80 some billion years. great logic there. this is the same kind of shitty argument i would expect from some 16 year old teen going through his emo phase.
    by that logic? thats the logic the american justice system and the british and probably many around in the world is currently using LOL.

or you got proof im wrong? that poor people don't face prison where the rich evade, or that men don't get longer sentences than women?

10+ Year Old Account
    by that logic? thats the logic the american justice system and the british and probably many around in the world is currently using LOL.

or you got proof im wrong? that poor people don't face prison where the rich evade, or that men don't get longer sentences than women?
    their cases are irrelevant to this matter. nice red herring your using though. also you seem to think the word lol is some sort of argument.
    you also seem unable to comprehend what the phrase "by that logic actually means".
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.