Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    That’s certainly interesting that horde don’t need dungeons for Zandalari, I did not know that.

Regardless, it’s very much worth it. I was extremely excited for Kul Tirans at launch, and somehow I enjoyed leveling him even more than I initially thought I would. He’ll likely become my new main.
    Stoneskin, Mana Spring, Wrath of Air, Totem of Wrath...

Quote Originally Posted by duselsteiner View Post
    Sure they are different.

A) There is no linear path
    B) There is no set of bosses and trash
    C) You cannot lose warfronts
    As linear as dungeons are. Dungeons have multiple paths and much can be skipped. You have multiple paths in warfronts but cannot skip.
    Yes there is. Defeat mini bosses to progress to last big boss or you don’t win.
    Yes you can. It doesn’t happen anymore with our gear but you can.

And stop lying about Zandalari. You must complete Zandalar Forever which requires Throne or Zuldazar which requires you to run Atal at the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

I rather ask Blizzard to allow me to play Kul Tirans without having to complete the dungeons for the achievement.

That is really all i ask for. I have all reputations, and would play every quest chain. But please, for gnomes sake, spare me with dungeons or raids.

That is really all i ask for.
    This really has been going on for 6 pages jesus christ. Blizzard won't make a special exception for you, do the dungeons or quit whining you can't play Kul Tirans.

I rather ask Blizzard to allow me to play Kul Tirans without having to complete the dungeons for the achievement.

That is really all i ask for. I have all reputations, and would play every quest chain. But please, for gnomes sake, spare me with dungeons or raids.

I demand not doing any quests in order to get Zandalari. I will only do dungeons to get them. Please fix this Blizzard.

In fact, I dont want to do anything. Just give them to me Blizzard.

7+ Year Old Account
    The Banner guards are all literally the same in both warfronts, same with the end bosses.

Darkshore literally only has sira, while arathi swaps between 3 pairs of end bosses.

You are doing heroic dungeons, not mythic jaina on steroids.
    The is no way of wiping in a god damn heroic dungeon unless you deliberately try to.

Which even then that's gonna be hard to execute as the healer can keep you alive with like 1 heal as the dmg the bosses throw at you is pathetic.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    You can lose a normal dungeon if you want to solo it. Especially at the last boss in the storm dungeon, which resets if you try to solo it.
    You can lose warfront too if you believe you're only you. Just like you can lose a dungeon if you believe you have to do it alone.

Yeah, your world only works if I am the problem. While for me the problem is a brick wall called dungeon content. Which i avoid as anyone would avoid fire.
    Not about my world. You have an obviously OVERSIMPLIFIED obstacle, yet, YOU, can't get around to doing it because it might make you do what the content is meant to make you do. Hence, YOUR choice is what prevents YOU from earning any rewards.

Plays MMORPG, doesn't want the MM.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I play the game as i like to play the game. You know, this is still a game, and no goddamn job.

And i do not want to play dungeons or raids. So it is just logical from my point of view to ask to remove dungeons or raids as prerequisites for content i loved to play. Which is leveling, in this case.
    Yes and that makes you a stubborn child.
    You want to do what you like but at the moment you have to do something you don't like you start complaining.
    You act like a child thats upset he has to eat his meal at school with all the other kids.

Sure it's a game you can play it as you want but it is not YOUR game.
    So if you want a Kul'tiran you better swallow that pil and run some dungeons. Easy

Dungeons are part of the quest chain. You did them for the trolls you claim to have made so do them for KTs and stop whining that a MULTIPLAYER game requires multiplayer content.
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    This can't be real.
    Has the world become so entitled that 3 dungeons, fucking mindless 15 minute sprints that require zero communication or interaction with one another, is too much now?
    I don't believe it.
    Can't be real.

Quote Originally Posted by Thoughtsinchaos View Post
    That’s certainly interesting that horde don’t need dungeons for Zandalari, I did not know that.

Regardless, it’s very much worth it. I was extremely excited for Kul Tirans at launch, and somehow I enjoyed leveling him even more than I initially thought I would. He’ll likely become my new main.

They do need them. OP is lying.

What is the point of this? I play multiplayer game, but I don't like them. I want this multiplayer game to be singleplayer game. Well too bad, it ain't one.
    Go find a singleplayer game you like.

Quote Originally Posted by crusadernero View Post
    Dont worry. When grouping in random lfg, people never talk or communicate. Pretend you enter the dungeons with 4 NPCs and move along. Its zero interaction needed.
    This. Dungeons are basically solo content anyways. You'll cruise through it with basically 4 other npc's who will not talk. Nobody is ever going to wipe in a normal dungeon. It would take extremely bad luck for a group to wipe in Mythic Seige of Boralus 0, even if you've never done it before.

The dungeons are also about lore and learning the story, which is pretty crucial to any MMO.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sure they are different.

A) There is no linear path
    There is a path, you just have three options but in the and, you're still going A to B.
    There is 3 sets of bosses, there is the same trash.
    You can lose warfronts.

- - - Updated - - -

Can you ask them if I can have Elite PvP gear too without having to do the PvP part?
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Yet there's literally far more players in the thread showing they DON'T have the same attitude. Egg's on your face.

The game always had lazy fuckers wanting everything for no effort, most players either pursue the rewards they want or they don't bother and accept they won't have those things.
    lol.

Just go in-game, you'll see it all over. Blizzard made the game go go go, everything handed to you on a silver platter.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Plays MMORPG, doesn't want the MM.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massiv...e-playing_game

Quote Originally Posted by wikipedia, mmorpg
    Massively multiplayer online role-playing games (MMORPGs) are a combination of role-playing video games and massively multiplayer online games in which a very large number of players interact with one another within a virtual world.
    And that is what i play. Content in a shared world where players interact or play alongside.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    There is a path, you just have three options but in the and, you're still going A to B.
    There is 3 sets of bosses, there is the same trash.
    You can lose warfronts.
    1.) The bosses are tank and spank.
    2.) The trash is optional
    3.) You can? I never lost a warfront. No matter if i just ran around and collected materials (which i favor most) or if i added my high DPS (!) to the fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Orc12 View Post
    lol.

Just go in-game, you'll see it all over. Blizzard made the game go go go, everything handed to you on a silver platter.
    Lies all around.

I have yet to get everything I want for nothing in this game. The OP literally whines because he's not given a race he wants without putting effort into obtaining it.

You're just burping the same dumb lies as others before you as a cover for having nothing of substance to bring.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    Dungeons are part of the quest chain. You did them for the trolls you claim to have made so do them for KTs and stop whining that a MULTIPLAYER game requires multiplayer content.
    I tell you once again that i did not run a single dungeon with my horde chars. Yet, i can play Zandalar trolls now. And already do.

Queue up for dungeon. Once you're inside, put all other players on /ignore. There, now you're basically playing with NPCs, problem solved. Next.
    If the future is female...get ready for apocalypse.

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    .. i cannot because i have to run 3 dungeons to be able to play that allied race. And i do not like dungeons.

Why do alliance players have to play dungeons in the requirements, and horde dont have to run them for zandalari?

Or let me rephrase it that way: Could we please have allied races without any need to play dungeons, raids or battlegrounds? Questing is quite able to tell every story needed to become able to play the races. It is way enough to gain reputations. And i wont really like to play any dungeons just to become able to play new races.
    i mean thats how RPG game works? you want something, you farm it, if you do not like it, RPG is not for you then.

I tell you once again that i did not run a single dungeon with my horde chars. Yet, i can play Zandalar trolls now. And already do.
    Yeah. You're lying.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.