Quote Originally Posted by Skilrathos View Post
    I just posted in the warrior transmog thread an image of my war wearing the horde set. Used the 340 warfront shoulders instead of the 370 ones because it just looks better in my opinion. The 370 ones are stupidly big on orcs as are most shoulders.
    Yeah, that's my main issue with orcs, most shoulders are way too huge and float over the actual shoulders..
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxina View Post
    Yeah, that's my main issue with orcs, most shoulders are way too huge and float over the actual shoulders..
    See, I've always had an issue with how certain male belf shoulders are positioned. Not all of them are off, but there is a large number of them that sit fucking wonky compared to other races, especially in the plate armor class.

I haven't posted in awhile, but here's my Crusader transmog:

Dressing room: https://www.wowhead.com/dressing-roo...zmw8PaX8zmw87o

Ret:
    Zoid's firelit Greatsword: https://www.wowhead.com/item=71780/z...lit-greatsword or Taeshalach: https://www.wowhead.com/item=152094/...onus=3610:1498

Prot: Mage Tower appearance: Crest of Holy Fire - Tint 1

Holy: Lost Edicts of the Watcher - Tint 1 or Tint 2
    Last edited by Zephyros; 2019-10-27 at 10:13 PM. Reason: Provided item list

I was accused yesterday for the first time of "stealing" someone's transmog. Didn't have the heart to reply with the 4-year-old post in this thread where I first posted the set.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephyros View Post
    I haven't posted in awhile, but here's my Crusader transmog:

Not a complete fan of this, but i really like how the tabard goes with this, and how the belt line cloth looks like its part of the tabard (as it shares its colors and all), the helment looks OK-ish (It doesn't look as out of place as i would have though, but i still think it looks a little weird. (mostly for the cowl color but the shoulders help it not look so out of place)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    I was accused yesterday for the first time of "stealing" someone's transmog. Didn't have the heart to reply with the 4-year-old post in this thread where I first posted the set.
    In this thread or ingame? if it were in game, i wouldn't really bother, also is not that uncommon to have people come with "unique" combinations that others have already played around with before.

A look at Azshara-themed plate armor set from the preview:

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    In this thread or ingame? if it were in game, i wouldn't really bother, also is not that uncommon to have people come with "unique" combinations that others have already played around with before.
    Nah, someone on the official WoW forums. Just found it funny that anyone would even say that.
    Last edited by Gloriandus; 2019-04-11 at 06:41 PM.

So, super-generic (yet somehow too busy to pass for practical) unless you get the mythic version? This is my surprised face.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

I really like that naga plate set the troll is wearing. Cant say I can see very well the other two.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    So, super-generic (yet somehow too busy to pass for practical) unless you get the mythic version? This is my surprised face.
    We don't even know if that's the raid set. There's 2 plate sets in this image: The DK gnome and the Zandalari.
    Last edited by DrMcNinja; 2019-04-12 at 10:36 AM.

It's the same set. You get fins on the gold set which are reduced to lumps on the silver one. This is our raid gear.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    We don't even know if that's the raid set. There's 2 plate sets in this image: The DK gnome and the Zandalari.
    Well it's clearly naga themed so, it makes sense if it's the raid set

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Using this one of late. Main armor pieces comes as close to a "dark" paladin look as we can get in the game right now. I think the belt buckle color looks closer to the other glowy bits in most other light, but fortunately the pants have a "built-in" belt that isn't too bad and matches the skulls.

Item List
    Shoulder: Wapach's Shoulders of Solidarity
    Cloak: Warmongering Gladiator's Drape of Prowess (Alliance)
    Chest: Breastplate of the Imperial Joust
    Shirt: Embroidered Shirt
    Hands: Gauntlets of the Stouthearted Crusader

Waist: Royal Qiraji Belt
    Legs: Legplates of Relentless Assault
    Feet: Plated Greaves of Providence
    Weapon: Ashbringer (Mage Tower color #1)
    Last edited by Gloriandus; 2019-04-15 at 04:06 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Got tired of the Horde life Glori? Good set.

Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    Got tired of the Horde life Glori? Good set.
    Yeah, switched back to Alliance a little before BfA launch. Found a fantastic guild and couldn't pass it up.

Nazjatar raid sets. Mythic > Heroic > Normal > LFR. LFR color might go well with that rust/purple PvP Ashbringer skin.

Unfortunately, the raid sets employ that awful old WoW "calf clamp and shoe" boot style with a 3D doodad on the front. Plus, I'm never a fan of "exposed neck" on plate armor.

Gladiator Sets: Alliance > Horde

2-Hand Strength Mace (apparently the only Strength weapon in the raid)

Last edited by Gloriandus; 2019-04-17 at 06:05 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    In game there's also the elite variation though I was on a KT male when I did it. Still looks neat:

Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

[QUOTE=Gloriandus;51083213]Nazjatar raid sets. Mythic > Heroic > Normal > LFR. LFR color might go well with that rust/purple PvP Ashbringer skin.

Unfortunately, the raid sets employ that awful old WoW "calf clamp and shoe" boot style with a 3D doodad on the front. Plus, I'm never a fan of "exposed neck" on plate armor.

Gladiator Sets: Alliance > Horde

Why do they display new gear on the worst character model in the game? male Humans. Ugh. They look so fat and bloated with huge Popeye forearms, and look like sick out of shape fat fucks. Gear looks horrible on them.

I still think models like a female Night Elf wear Plate gear very well, and look bad ass, as does the make Blood Elf.

That looks incredible.. bad. And PvP and PvE set is the same this time around? What the fuck are they doing? They scrapped class tier sets so they could work more on the armour we get, and they produce literal garbage.

Another thing that REALLY bothers me with this new model of designing, why the FUCK do they have the same model for LFR, Normal and HC? Blizzard is just getting lazier and lazier for every damn expansion we get, and they refuse to listen to their playerbase and wonder why people are leaving this shit? Worst part - I fucking love WoW, and have played it since Vanilla, collected almost every plate set in the game (as I only play plate classes), and love tmog. Seeing the creators just taking a massive dump on us and the game just upsets me so much man.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

The sets aren't terrible, though they're nothing tow rite home about.

Might be mistaken, but was part of the reason they got rid of Tier sets was to preserve class fantasy (like a paladin not looking like a Death Knight)? If that's the case, why does everyone look like everyone else, then?

Quote Originally Posted by Krek01 View Post
    The sets aren't terrible, though they're nothing tow rite home about.

Might be mistaken, but was part of the reason they got rid of Tier sets was to preserve class fantasy (like a paladin not looking like a Death Knight)? If that's the case, why does everyone look like everyone else, then?
    Not to "preserve" class fantasy, but to keep themselves from having to brainstorm too hard.

• The team is adding art variety to the world in this expansion. There will be more options than ever before, rather than a 22nd take on the Priest fantasy.
    • What would an Old God themed Paladin set even look like?

https://www.mmo-champion.com/content/7167-Developer-Q-A-with-Ion-Hazzikostas?page=5
    Last edited by Gloriandus; 2019-04-17 at 09:29 PM.