https://www.wowhead.com/news=291269/...-text-spoilers

Azshara gets sealed, apparently, so she can come back.

But Nzoth is 100% coming out

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post

If that's the case, I can dig it.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Maybe setting up 9.0 so Horde and Alliance can finally group for PvE content?

can you please copy paste this part here? i cant find it

10+ Year Old Account
    Nazjatar should have been a continent imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Nazjatar should have been a continent imo.
    Expansion zone would of been better in a Underwater expansion. Meh, I want my underground subterrainian expansion NAO
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by nVIDIA View Post
    can you please copy paste this part here? i cant find it
    Azshara:
    Jaina: Thalyssra, aid me! Together we can hold her here!
    Thalyssra: Now you will know what it means to be trapped, Azshara!
    Azshara: Azshara: I am Azshara! I was destined to rule! No force can bind me!

N'zoth:
    Lor'themar: Our victory rings hollow. Azshara's master will rise. Nothing can stop that now.
    Jaina: For all her lies, Priscilla Ashvane spoke one truth. The war between the Alliance and Horde has kept us distracted. Divided, we have no hope against N'Zoth.

Sure, I'd be down for that.

I’m enjoying the not killing of final bosses in raids, cool well known figures, makes sense to fight them, but keep them around for later...

Azshara: Come, heroes. Prove yourselves worthy. Find me... in the circle of stars.
    Ah, now the eye-pustle-thing's words make sense. The circle of stars is (probably) N'Zoth's prison.
    Last edited by Theoris; 2019-04-18 at 03:32 AM.

Lots of references to getting Sylvanas out of Orgrimmar, but seeing as Siege 2 would require them to update Orgrimmar it's never happening.

Just more attempts to trick the player (and make them mad?).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pantupino View Post
    G-GUYS?!

I'm seriously up for having playable Vulpera...

Just wondering what would their classes, racials, base of operations, and maybe if they are added they could have a Vulpera Caravan added to Orgrimmar and other Vulpera NPCs too...
    For the Horde!

Zandalari raptor form now has a dance animation

https://clips.twitch.tv/AgitatedHeal...mpanzeeSaltBae

For that dance alone I might roll one (I'm hesitant to roll other Druids since my main is one)
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    Azshara:
    Jaina: Thalyssra, aid me! Together we can hold her here!
    Thalyssra: Now you will know what it means to be trapped, Azshara!
    Azshara: Azshara: I am Azshara! I was destined to rule! No force can bind me!

N'zoth:
    Lor'themar: Our victory rings hollow. Azshara's master will rise. Nothing can stop that now.
    Jaina: For all her lies, Priscilla Ashvane spoke one truth. The war between the Alliance and Horde has kept us distracted. Divided, we have no hope against N'Zoth.
    Don't forget the other key one.

Lor'themar: We may have found common cause here in Nazjatar, but the battle still rages beyond these waters. So long as Sylvanas holds Orgrimmar, there can be no lasting peace.
    Jaina: The war needs to end, Lor'themar. You know this to be true.
    Lor'themar: I had hoped that reason would prevail. But the time has come to finish this.
    Lor'themar: I will tell my people what transpired here. Of how Azshara fell because we stood together. Of the threat rising from the depths, and all that is at stake if we should fail.

Lor'themar: Then I will take my place beside Saurfang and Thrall, and pray that the sin'dorei stand with me.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard; We aren't making Battle for Azeroth another Mists of Pandaria expansion...

Well still I wonder if Thrall left Aggra and their two children with the Frostwolf Clan...
    Makes you wonder too, and if Thrall too has any connection to his old powers, or is a Warrior now like his father and no longer able to use the Elements...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    For that dance alone I might roll one (I'm hesitant to roll other Druids since my main is one)
    I actually have a Druid too and she is a Troll, but not a Zandalari Troll...
    Well it's neat, but not worth making another character in my opinion...
    You do you Nath...
    For the Horde!

After SoO 2.0, we are going to have Illidan 2.0.

(That's tongue-in-cheek, it's fine for Azshara to do whatever she does in the spoiler above, it isn't bad.)

Well I hope blizzard will reserve their villains for later, they always built most of their raid with fodder, so this is acceptable. I still wonder if we are gonna get news from Vol'jin and truly sad Tyrande is AFK while Jaina gets all the credit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Well it's neat, but not worth making another character in my opinion...
    Yeah that's the thing, I levelled all classes to max in WoD, then again (+DH) in Legion. Kinda makes duplicate classes feel less meaningful, despite the new race options.
    Then again, I've had 4 maxlevel Shamans since WoD, two of those are among my 7 120s so far - although one (Enh, Draenei) is my "Alliance Main" and only max Ally, and the other (Ele, Tauren) only dinged on Tuesday, powerlevelled him and a DK with Timewalking dungeons. A third (Resto, Troll) languishes on another realm, somewhat forsaken as the friend I made that char with has since transfered away for raiding, and I can never stick with Healer specs too long - she basically got levelled with Legion invasions.
    A fourth Orc Enh kinda plays ugly stepsibling to the Draenei Enh used the WoD for her, before starting to get interested in the Draenei again.

But I digress. I'll probably create a Zandalari Balance Druid once my Zandalari Prelate is levelled, haven't played Balance above 40-ish yet (aside from respeccing my Main for that part of the Epic Flight Form questline in BC, and for the Mage Tower appearance)
    Last edited by Nathanyel; 2019-04-18 at 07:09 AM.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    I'm seriously up for having playable Vulpera...

Just wondering what would their classes, racials, base of operations, and maybe if they are added they could have a Vulpera Caravan added to Orgrimmar and other Vulpera NPCs too...
    Me too. Been wanting to make a Vulpera Rogue since I first met up with the little guys. My guess on classes is Warrior, Hunter (with Krolusk pet), Shaman, Rogue, Monk, Priest, Mage. Racials could be near anything, though I imagine they'd need some sort of Heartiness passive due to their survival out in the desert so long. You could also have some sort of caravan that they call with perhaps some various features they could use, like perhaps a bank/repair vendor or maybe different buffs like Fiona's Caravan.

Base of Operations is an interesting question. They do have the Vulpera Hideaway they could use, but that seems to be more of a rock cluster in the sands and less of a true home base. If they could work with the Sethrak and make peace, they might be able to use Vorrik's Sanctum or the Terrace of the Devoted, though that might not be ideal given the past of the two races. Another thought might be to bring them out to Kalimdor and let them find a spot that works well out there. They have survived Vol'dun, so Durotar or the Barrens should be a cakewalk for them. Orgrimmar is already a bit crowded with the Mag'har needing it as their home area as well, but it could potentially hold another race if nothing else came to mind.