View Poll Results: 10 days left, what'll it be?

Voters
92. This poll is closed
  • Hard Brexit (crash out)

45 48.91%
  • No Brexit (Remain by revoking A50)

24 26.09%
  • Withdrawal Agreement (after a new session is called)

0 0%
  • Extension + Withdrawal Agreement

3 3.26%
  • Extension + Crashout

9 9.78%
  • Extension + Remain

11 11.96%
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I mean the difference they want it to make is not at home, they want obstructionist trolls in the European Parliament, they are not even hiding it.
    Farage has been an obstructionist troll in the MEP for the last decade and has managed fuck all. Another half dozen MEPs won't make any difference whatsoever. All they'll achieve are a couple of soundbites for Farage's Breitbart show.

Quote Originally Posted by Demolitia View Post
    Now now .. we're talking about a people that has consistently said no to joining the EU ... They are wonderful people, but if not for oil revenues I'm not sure they would be happy bunnies about being EFTA members
    It's funny how they feel more European than some people in a nation that is full member.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler to Baby Sloths View Post
    You are aware that MEPs have no say in domestic policy, aren't you? And that the Brexit Party has taken most of its MEP votes away from UKIP.

It is rather remarkable, how you brexit people have gone from "THE UK HAS NO SAY IN THE PARLIAMENT, DEMOCRACY IS DEAD" to "Voting for UKIP MEPs will make a difference". Either you were lying before, or lying now. Which is it?
    It isn't about that though is it. The remainers were the first to call the EU elections a re-run of the referendum. The Brexiteers weren't really interested at first but reluctantly said game on, and now we have what we have.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...oft-referendum

We see the remainers rowing back, crying and practicing their excuses for when they lose as a result. Diddums, we've heard it all before...
    13/11/2022 Sir Keir Starmer. "Brexit is safe in my hands, Let me be really clear about Brexit. There is no case for going back into the EU and no case for going into the single market or customs union. Freedom of movement is over"

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    It's funny how they feel more European than some people in a nation that is full member.
    Sure. The problem in the UK is that many people are not too happy about their livelihoods, communities and struggle a whole lot for such a rich country. I can understand 50% is pissed off and wants to kick in the balls all the remote powers that don't seem to improve their lifestyle. The EU took the blame, yet again.
    I guess the vast majority of norwegians don't worry as much about making ends meet, or their pensions, or healthcare so they get to be ore philosophical.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    It isn't about that though is it. The remainers were the first to call the EU elections a re-run of the referendum. The Brexiteers weren't really interested at first but reluctantly said game on, and now we have what we have.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...oft-referendum

We see the remainers rowing back, crying and practicing their excuses for when they lose as a result. Diddums, we've heard it all before...
    Please explain for once, how this election matters regarding Brexit?
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    cuz r3m04n3rs git pwnd.

Do trolls still speak like that these days?

7+ Year Old Account
    Ask them, it was their idea. Here's one perspective from a lesser spotted remainer...

Britain will have its second referendum – at the EU elections on 23 May

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...-vote-register

They'll still be bad losers about it though afterwards. No surprises there.
    13/11/2022 Sir Keir Starmer. "Brexit is safe in my hands, Let me be really clear about Brexit. There is no case for going back into the EU and no case for going into the single market or customs union. Freedom of movement is over"

15+ Year Old Account
    Ask them, it was their idea. Here's one perspective from a lesser spotted remainer...

So you can't explain it but are happy about UKIP or the Brexit Party winning seats? Why are you happy about that?
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

7+ Year Old Account
    So you can't explain it but are happy about UKIP or the Brexit Party winning seats? Why are you happy about that?
    So you didn't read the article from the "horses mouth" so to speak? Of course I am happy with the Brexit party or UKIP winning seats, didn't you guess that I would be?

15+ Year Old Account
    So you didn't read the article from the "horses mouth" so to speak? Of course I am happy with the Brexit party or UKIP winning seats, didn't you guess that I would be?
    Seriously that post makes no sense. The second question after quoting my post doesn't just make no sense it's bordering insanity to ask "Of course I am happy ..., didn't you guess that I would be?" after I asked you "Why are you happy about that?".

Maybe it wasn't clear enough.

Let's try again. Why are you happy that UKIP or the Brexit Party gain seats?

So according to the poll you posted earlier less than a quarter want a Farage Brexit, a quarter want no brexit at all and the other 50% would prefer brexit but don't want a Farage brexit (some of whom would prefer to not leave if it meant a Farage brexit).

Quote Originally Posted by ctd12345 View Post
    That's really odd. Dribbles was so keen on linking poll results to us, but he missed this one. And didn't respond to you when you linked it. Possibly because it's pretty crap for his wonderful Brexit party, compared to the poll he did link?

On this basis, the Brexit party would get a lot fewer seats than UKIP managed in 2014. And the EU managed to survive that bunch of useless pricks. Another nail in the coffin, we might have to seal dribbles in with the corpse if this carries on.
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

This poll is, potentially, interesting if it is a true reflection of attitudes across the UK.

https://twitter.com/EuropeElects/sta...51361461346304

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    This poll is, potentially, interesting if it is a true reflection of attitudes across the UK.

https://twitter.com/EuropeElects/sta...51361461346304
    Hmm. Interesting indeed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

7+ Year Old Account
    Seriously that post makes no sense. The second question after quoting my post doesn't just make no sense it's bordering insanity to ask "Of course I am happy ..., didn't you guess that I would be?" after I asked you "Why are you happy about that?".

Maybe it wasn't clear enough.

Let's try again. Why are you happy that UKIP or the Brexit Party gain seats?
    I support what the Brexit party stands for, why don't you?

So according to the poll you posted earlier less than a quarter want a Farage Brexit, a quarter want no brexit at all and the other 50% would prefer brexit but don't want a Farage brexit (some of whom would prefer to not leave if it meant a Farage brexit).
    And how many support remain? In percentage terms is it still in single figures?

Quote Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post
    That's really odd. Dribbles was so keen on linking poll results to us, but he missed this one. And didn't respond to you when you linked it. Possibly because it's pretty crap for his wonderful Brexit party, compared to the poll he did link?

On this basis, the Brexit party would get a lot fewer seats than UKIP managed in 2014. And the EU managed to survive that bunch of useless pricks. Another nail in the coffin, we might have to seal dribbles in with the corpse if this carries on.
    Hahaha really? The only poll that counts is the one on the day. But if you truly believe that your vision is the future, and I doubt it, you can always put your money where your mouth is, I have...

https://www.oddschecker.com/politics...ons-most-seats

But seriously for you I wouldn't, you'd lose too much money!

10+ Year Old Account
    58%, if the current figure is to be believed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    58%, if the current figure is to be believed.
    Bollocks. Sample size 1000, probably residents in London. The only party clearly for remain is the Lib Dems. How are they doing in pre EU election polls?

Don't make me laugh....

58%. @Pann posted a poll.

- - - Updated - - -

Bollocks. Sample size 1000, probably residents in London. The only party clearly for remain is the Lib Dems. How are they doing in pre EU election polls?

Don't make me laugh....
    Sample size of 1000 is enough for 1% degree of confidence. I understand that any poll that does not reflect your view of the world is bullshit to you though.

7+ Year Old Account
    58%. @Pann posted a poll.

- - - Updated - - -

Sample size of 1000 is enough for 1% degree of confidence. I understand that any poll that does not reflect your view of the world is bullshit to you though.
    So we can say with 99% confidence it could be wrong? I'd say 99.9999999999999% it is lol Desperate times for you remainers.

Hahaha really? The only poll that counts is the one on the day. But if you truly believe that your vision is the future, and I doubt it, you can always put your money where your mouth is, I have...

https://www.oddschecker.com/politics...ons-most-seats

But seriously for you I wouldn't, you'd lose too much money!
    And what were the odds on Remain the day before the referendum? Wasn't it something like 1-12? Sometimes the odds are wrong.

Anyway, I'm comfortable. Even if you get up to 30%, that still reflects that you don't have a mandate. And you never will. This EU election will send the message, and the 2nd referendum will follow it. After that Brexit will be officially off before you know it. Tick, tock.
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.