Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    Or... it's a bug! Report it. They clearly stated you can use equipment on your level 20+ alt after you unlocked it with your level 100+, so if you can't, it's not working as intended a.k.a. a bug and they'll fix it.
    1) I did report it.
    2) I have seen maybe one other person mention this in all the arguing about mount equipment.
    3) Are you unaware of Blizzard's history regarding bugs? Believing that it is a bug, and that they will fix it, seems a trifle naive.

If they said it was supposed to work one way and it doesn't, they will fix the bug.

Not to imply that it'll be fixed before it goes live. It may well go live, and then they'll fix it weeks or months later, but it'll be fixed at some point.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    If they said it was supposed to work one way and it doesn't, they will fix the bug.

Not to imply that it'll be fixed before it goes live. It may well go live, and then they'll fix it weeks or months later, but it'll be fixed at some point.
    Yep, more naivete. Here they have an issue some people are...rather exercised about; Blizz puts out an explanation designed to calm said people down, and surprise! Their explanation appears not to reflect reality. It would just be nice if they'd acknowledge that it's a bug.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanadrienne View Post
    Yep, more naivete. Here they have an issue some people are...rather exercised about; Blizz puts out an explanation designed to calm said people down, and surprise! Their explanation appears not to reflect reality. It would just be nice if they'd acknowledge that it's a bug.
    You are the naive one if you think they wont fix this if they said it will be usable at 20+.

Working as intended. Nerf successfull.

Yep. It will absolutely be fixed, sooner or later.

More stupid sh** that degrades the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Fayenoor View Post
    Yes, but it will cost a lot of gold.
    40g, so no.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaHandsB View Post
    40g, so no.
    100 mounts, 40g per mount per toon. Do the maths.

Even if you use the Barding on 10 of your 100 mounts per toon, that's 400g every time you change bardings.
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    The main function of Mythic mode for most players is to act as a reminder that, compared to that 1%, they suck.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fayenoor View Post
    100 mounts, 40g per mount per toon. Do the maths.

Even if you use the Barding on 10 of your 100 mounts per toon, that's 400g every time you change bardings.
    You have one equipment for all mounts. I suggest to do minimum research before posting.

It would just be nice if they'd acknowledge that it's a bug.
    They acknowledged it was a bug 2 days ago.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by seleri View Post
    Please post a link, because I've been looking.

Please post a link, because I've been looking.
    My whole post was a link but I'll do it again: LINK

So this system makes life better for 1 spec of 1 class basically.. if you are a blood dk, you can have both daze protection and water walking then get the use that slot for.. what other equipments are there actually?

10+ Year Old Account
    Non DK/Shaman could always use water walking elixirs

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    Ahh. That's perfectly fine, then.

Did anyone say whether equipment is mount-specific or shared?

Regarding paying up, they said mount equipment would be tuned to cost around 1000g at current inflation levels, which is really very little money.

Actually, since mounts are account-wide, maybe the equipment is too? So you equip water walking on your moose on your 120, and every character's moose has it?
    1000g, for something you'll be swapping out multiple times during an active play session, is not "very little money", especially when we no longer have missions giving us gold on the regular.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaHandsB View Post
    40g, so no.
    Shouldn't have to pay one damned COPPER for functionality we've had for YEARS.

Referring to alts. ALL alts. Only ONE toon gets the free shoes if that account has a strider.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkynhalvos View Post

Referring to alts. ALL alts. Only ONE toon gets the free shoes if that account has a strider.
    The mount used to cost thousands of gold...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkynhalvos View Post

Actually, while (surprise!) I am not a fan of taking away the one quality that made the water strider unique, every character level 100 and up (that I've copied to the PTR) has gotten the free shoes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually, while (surprise!) I am not a fan of taking away the one quality that made the water strider unique, every character level 100 and up (that I've copied to the PTR) has gotten the free shoes.
    That's just for PTR testing purposes.

PTR always has weird stuff like that, reminds me of the testing phase for Legion where they gave flying for free from an NPC while testing the patch that brought PF pt2.