Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Tyrande, Thalyssra and Azshara interacting would have been amazing.

Tyrande wasn’t even at the Broken shore for the assault on the Tomb , her Orders most holy site after abandoning her husband in val’sharah to defend her goddesses lands.

And you know why? Blizzard wrote her in for 7.2, but changed it completely to make it more legion based against the Class Order halls instead - never even tried to release what they had done as an alongside story.

I also hear Suramar 7.1 was actually initially done by Vereesa for the alliance, but changed last minute almost as if they forgot their own lore.

While it is possible we shall see more of Azshara and those two won’t get involved till much later and the final demise of her if it is t 8.2, I wouldn’t hold my breadth.

I maintain blizzard giving the horde nightbelves is the only thing keeping the race relevant. Darkshore was token fan service, they already said we get KAlimdor, though I am suspecting they change their mind

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    I think ebbaneus posted she is imprisioned after her fight, so N'zoth can free her in 9.0
    Yes, Arafal told me that as well. At least she doesnt become another loot pinata, and will be saved for a better opportunity

Quote Originally Posted by RangerDaz View Post
    Yes, Arafal told me that as well. At least she doesnt become another loot pinata, and will be saved for a better opportunity
    Hope that next time, she has some interaction with Tyrande and Malfurion, so far Nazjatar seems to be an event that happens at best 2 or 3 days which could justify why Sylvanas isn't there searching for Mcgufins and Anduin trying to convince Azshara she is a good person and should join the alliance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

My hope is that Tyrande maybe goes after Sylvanas and uncovers what she's up to while we're fighting in her trap in Nazjatar. I mean, the whole point of her ritual is vengeance for Teldrassil and her people, she'll have to go after Sylvanas anyway at some point.

My fear is though, that she'll go after Saurfang for it. We've already seen that people blame everybody and everything for Teldrassil, except Sylvanas. If that is an actual plotpoint, Tyrande may fall for the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by formerShandalay View Post
    My hope is that Tyrande maybe goes after Sylvanas and uncovers what she's up to while we're fighting in her trap in Nazjatar. I mean, the whole point of her ritual is vengeance for Teldrassil and her people, she'll have to go after Sylvanas anyway at some point.

My fear is though, that she'll go after Saurfang for it. We've already seen that people blame everybody and everything for Teldrassil, except Sylvanas. If that is an actual plotpoint, Tyrande may fall for the same thing.
    This is a fear of mine as well. Hopefully she can see through her blind hatred of Saurfang and realize who the real bad guy (girl in this case) is.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonrage View Post
    This is a fear of mine as well. Hopefully she can see through her blind hatred of Saurfang and realize who the real bad guy (girl in this case) is.
    Both of them are. Tyrande's hatred for Saurfang is well placed, she should gun for both of them, since these two were the ones planning the war of thorns in tandem.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Both of them are. Tyrande's hatred for Saurfang is well placed, she should gun for both of them, since these two were the ones planning the war of thorns in tandem.
    Well, yea, I don't think she should just go back to unicorn-land with Saurfang either. But his plan was quite different from what happened in the end and involved neither burning Teldrassil, nor killing Malfurion. Both things were quite the opposite of what Saurfang wanted and at least Teldrassil is the reason that Tyrande turned all nightfall and vengeance. So, yes, hold Saurfang responsible for his plan and his wish for conquest in the first place, but go for the one who turned it all into a war of annihilation before that.

This is so hypocritical. Saurfang played a big role in the war of thorns. I know you hate Sylvanas but try to think objectively.
    change can't wait.

10+ Year Old Account
    More Jaina screentime. Called me shocked.

(not).

- - - Updated - - -

Saurfang planned the whole war of thornes. Stop being a hypocrite please.

I doubt she'll go after Saurfang, she already speared him because he spared Malfurion. Would be odd to go 'wait nvm' and go out of her way to kill her.

He certainly bears responsibility in the war of thorns, but the horder to burn Teldrassil falls on Sylvanas' shoulders.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bright-Flower View Post
    I doubt she'll go after Saurfang, she already speared him because he spared Malfurion. Would be odd to go 'wait nvm' and go out of her way to kill her.

He certainly bears responsibility in the war of thorns, but the horder to burn Teldrassil falls on Sylvanas' shoulders.
    In Darkshore, while questing with her, she blames Saurfang, so nope it doesn't fall just on her sorry.

She spared him before she knew they were going to torch her tree.

100% if it'd already been on fire Saurfang's green ass would've been a pincushion.
    Xal'atath whispers: Your allies consider me a bad influence. Yet all I've ever done is speed you along the path you chose.

Saurfang is the reason the tree burned.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post

Saurfang planned the whole war of thornes. Stop being a hypocrite please.

Which is the reason I said she should not just 'let it go' when it comes to him. But nowhere in his plan was Teldrassil burning nor any one of the leaders dying. He explicitly needed the leaders alive and the tree taken whole. His plan wasn't Alliance annihilation but annexation, a classical divide and conquer.
    Tyrande becoming the Nightwarrior is due to Teldrassil burning, which is why I said the Nightwarrior should go after Sylvanas first. After she is disposed of, Saurfang needs to answer for everything else, which is still a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    Saurfang is the reason the tree burned.

Sylvanas ordered it burned. She doesn't get to weasel out of responsibility for giving the order.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    In Darkshore, while questing with her, she blames Saurfang, so nope it doesn't fall just on her sorry.
    She gave the order, she is responsible. She can try and place it on Saurfang all she wants she doesn't get off scott free for it.

All Night Elf lore goes to Thalyssra, who we just met 1 expansion ago?
    Would you rather them kill off Tyrande? Didn't think so.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

Blizzard said that Azshara gonna be this expansions Gul'dan that means she will go for another expansion with probably more sinister plan and whatever.

Sylvanas ordered it burned. She doesn't get to weasel out of responsibility for giving the order.

- - - Updated - - -

She gave the order, she is responsible. She can try and place it on Saurfang all she wants she doesn't get off scott free for it.
    She was forced to give the order because Saurfang refused to kill Malfurion so they could use it as a terror strike to keep the Night Elves in line when they occupied the tree. If she turned back afterwards without a strike of fear to her enemies, then it would have been for naught and the Horde would have called her a coward.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

Well, her hatred is against Sylvanas and her loyal subjects.

Dissidents (aka leaders wanting to turn against her) could probably make a truce with her, and for what we are reading in datamining, there are lots of them right now.
    Tyrande hates Saurfang to the point of putting the blame of the Burning of Teldrassil on not killing him, tho.
    I bet she'd ask for a meeting with Saurfang and all his allies just to have them all in one room then kill them all and offer their heads as offering to Elune.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    Would you rather them kill off Tyrande? Didn't think so.
    Thalyssra isn't dying.

Formerly known as Arafal