Page 20 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zexism View Post
    and I am pissed at you dendrek, if you are actually town here

You didn't for one second consider I am a strong town pr intentionally outing that to make it seem like my role doesn't matter at all to me
    I've said it multiple times: saying you were roleblocked happens if you know it's safe to admit you have a power role. Why were you sure it was safe to admit you had a power role in that situation, Zexism?

Unvote

For now. But I'm not convinced. I need a clear explanation why you thought it was safe to claim to be roleblocked.

I could switch to Kryllian, honestly. It's as much of a random shot as graeham, though.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

5+ Year Old Account
    I don't believe for a second that Dupti would respond like that if he were Town. He's usually analytical enough to consider multiple options, not take the lazy approach to state that he isn't lynching the cop claim that came right as the day phase is about to draw to a close. It also doesn't account for my own claim, which came earlier on. Why did you choose not to consider that?

- - - Updated - - -

A one shot BPV is one of the potential items I can create for my target, by the way.

7+ Year Old Account
    @Danner

Aren't you and Dupti interchangable...with Dendrek also? I just see a big D and forget what I'm doing hahaha

Does your Pink report support in any way his claim of Roleblock or investigation or town?

@Kryllian:

As someone mixing up Strikered and Reticence, Dendrek and Reticence, Robo and Largehorn, Kryllian and Largehorn... I can relate!
    You butterfly avatar is the only thing saving my sanity.

I can only state that I find it likely Zexism did not kill anyone. There is no more information to be had.

- - - Updated - - -

So, I cannot in good faith switch off the leading train one hour before deadline, despite not liking it one bit. But - I am here in case someone want anything to happen.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

10+ Year Old Account
    May I remind people of the time when Ana and Pistol played also with kel! (back to work I go)

5+ Year Old Account
    There's enough of you around to switch to Strikered. I believe.

- - - Updated - - -

There's no reason to claim that you're unwilling to lynch a claimed TPR if you're just going to lynch a different claimed TPR.

Unvote
    Vote: Strikered

Who all is here?

I'm not entirely certain this game would have a real cop. If it does and if they're not Zexism, do not counter claim. I'm sure that's obvious, but I wanted to be clear.

Regardless, while Zexism's claim is highly dubious. Zexism will be caught one way or another. Granted, he might have an important scum role and keeping him alive might be even more dangerous. Likewise, with his intelligence, he'll be a fairly strong leader for the scum team the longer he lives.

A slight bit of good news (for what it's worth): It's almost guaranteed there's at least one scum between Strikered, Graeham and Zexism.

It's far too convenient for Strikered to get a result on Graeham while Zexism does not. What are the odds that Zexism was targeted by a role blocker, Graeham was targeted by Zexism and Strikered, Graeham was targeted by a roleblocker or a redirector as well, or Dupti was targeted by a jailor as well? I get a headache imagining that up to half or more of last night's night actions targeted the same three people.

7+ Year Old Account
    Dendrek is right. I forgot about Strikered's claim to have a result on Graeham. That means he couldn't have been jailed. That means of the three possible ways to get a no result on an investigation if Zexism's claim is true is if they were roleblocked.

I'm slightly willing to gamble on lynching Zexism. I have not dismissed that as a possibility.

Otherwise, sorry Graeham, even though I don't like how/why your train progressed, you're the only other option. We need to resolve this situation. If it's any consolation, assuming you're town your death significantly helps narrow down who is actually scum between you three.

I really am sold that Zexism got no result.
    I am not convinced Zexism is the cop as claimed. Headcanon says mafia rolecop, but I do not wish to lynch him as a claimed cop. Not today at least.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    I really am sold that Zexism got no result.
    I am not convinced Zexism is the cop as claimed. Headcanon says mafia rolecop, but I do not wish to lynch him as a claimed cop. Not today at least.
    Which makes little sense. I claimed to be a TPR as well and I also claimed to be able to bring valuable powers to the forefront so why are people giving a pass for one player but not another? On that note, why has nobody even responded to my claim and acknowledged it?

I don't doubt that there's scum among those present now hoping to deliver the final blow to get rid of me before I can cause them a headache by gifting someone a potential BPV or investigation power.

Vote Graeham

- - - Updated - - -

Unvote /10 chars

- - - Updated - - -

How would you resolve this situation, Graeham?

@Dendrek: You just convinced me fully you are not scum.
    Meme setup is dead an buried. Scum would not unvote there. Unless it is to save a teammate. And even then, really. Thank you, now tomorrow can be more useful!

I do agree Graeham is getting a rough deal. I voted him because of Strikered. The only black mark I have against him is voting Strikered. But I don't really trust Strikered after today.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    How would you resolve this situation, Graeham?
    I'd like to see Strikered lynched today, assuming there's enough of us around to secure a lynch on him. Yet failing that, I take issue with Zexism's convenient and very late claim. It's very easy to claim to be a Cop or a Doctor right before the deadline and multiple players who are otherwise very skilled and analytical take the bait hook, line and sinker.

@Dendrek

Its how I play a strong powerrole, at least the way I learnt it and made it work so far.

I try to stay low for a while to stay alive longer, remove myself from the pool of strong power roles (which was the point of claiming I was actually roleblocked after being roleblocked, scum in my experience then rule you out as cop most of the time, so I can also avoid getting killed for my role)

That's what I meant when I told you to think outside of the box btw. I couldn't just outright tell you "yes i claimed that so scum would most likely keep me alive thinking I got an useless role which makes me carefree enough to soft claim it day 2"

- - - Updated - - -

which wagon is leading?
    Quote Originally Posted by lunchbox2042 View Post
    Ahh, WoW, the game that gives cosplayers a reason to dress up like medieval fantasy hookers.

I suspect there's barely enough of us to secure a lynch on someone who is at L-2. So switching to a new train is not an option.

I really struggle to believe your claim and Zexism's. Strikered is, ironically, perhaps the only reason I am not more strongly scum reading you right now. Between the three of you, I'd say you're the more likely town. But all three of you are extremely dubious. Your claim in particular seems very convenient.

obviously if there is a doc it should be on me tonight

- - - Updated - - -

but since I have easter holidays for 5 days and now I am outed, I'll promise that I will try to at least channel some of my old spirit into this game
    Ahh, WoW, the game that gives cosplayers a reason to dress up like medieval fantasy hookers.

Quote Originally Posted by Zexism View Post
    @Dendrek

Its how I play a strong powerrole, at least the way I learnt it and made it work so far.

I try to stay low for a while to stay alive longer, remove myself from the pool of strong power roles (which was the point of claiming I was actually roleblocked after being roleblocked, scum in my experience then rule you out as cop most of the time, so I can also avoid getting killed for my role)

That's what I meant when I told you to think outside of the box btw. I couldn't just outright tell you "yes i claimed that so scum would most likely keep me alive thinking I got an useless role which makes me carefree enough to soft claim it day 2"

- - - Updated - - -

which wagon is leading?
    So you made that claim without being too sure this was a role madness game?

- - - Updated - - -

Graeham is leading. L-2

Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    So you made that claim without being too sure this was a role madness game?

- - - Updated - - -

Graeham is leading. L-2
    I made this claim for the reasons i gave you earlier today (fishing for reactions and reads that way) and also trying to self preserve myself as cop because I already had one botched investigation. So staying alive longer became more of a priority to me.