Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Zexism, if you really did admit to being roleblocked because you hoped scum would conclude you had a weak power role (despite not knowing if this is a role madness game), then I can somewhat respect that play. But if this weren't a rolemadness game, that play might have bought you a night at most.

- - - Updated - - -

I still struggle to believe you. But regardless, I'm not going to lynch you right now.

Sorry Graeham

Vote Graeham

L-1

Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    Zexism, if you really did admit to being roleblocked because you hoped scum would conclude you had a weak power role (despite not knowing if this is a role madness game), then I can somewhat respect that play. But if this weren't a rolemadness game, that play might have bought you a night at most.

- - - Updated - - -

I still struggle to believe you. But regardless, I'm not going to lynch you right now.

Sorry Graeham

Vote Graeham

L-1
    I have only played role madness games here lol

regardless in my experience scum would usually read me as a person trying to cover the cop (as in trying to take the attention on him so he gets killed to buy the cop a night). There is some levels to it, but it's mostly about smoke and mirrors and confusing people

Also i made this claim after danner told me I am pink

What did you think I thought this game was after being told I am pink

- - - Updated - - -

i will hold off voting graeham, i need to see the deadline
    Quote Originally Posted by lunchbox2042 View Post
    Ahh, WoW, the game that gives cosplayers a reason to dress up like medieval fantasy hookers.

Very pink!

- - - Updated - - -

Deadline in 9 minutes.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

8 minutes 10char

- - - Updated - - -

next time keep my color to yourself danner, this was a hell off a mess and I hope I get doc saved
    Ahh, WoW, the game that gives cosplayers a reason to dress up like medieval fantasy hookers.

Quote Originally Posted by Zexism View Post
    What did you think I thought this game was after being told I am pink
    Maybe. But other than Danner and Marack, there wasn't any proof leading to your claim.

7+ Year Old Account
    7 min
    cuz everyone else is doing it

Sorry if you're town Graeham but someones gotta go for info. If you really can give out Sex Toys I'm going to laugh my ass off...

Who wants to hammer?

Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    Maybe. But other than Danner and Marack, there wasn't any proof leading to your claim.
    Ok let's see

Danner would be an investigative power role and I forgot what Marack was, but this game would have two investigative with my role as cop and danner. That usually only happens in role madness game as even a lesser investigative can break a game together with a cop easily unless its designed around insanity itself

- - - Updated - - -

i will hammer at :59

7+ Year Old Account
    Zexism - Did you ever answer my question of why you chose to investigate Graeham?

Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    Zexism - Did you ever answer my question of why you chose to investigate Graeham?
    his wagon position

5+ Year Old Account
    Unvote
    Vote: Graeham

Well, I can't do much else at this point. It was a decent run. It's a shame I was screwed over because a certain someone decided they'd rather be spiteful and bus me because I dared to call them out in our QT for inactivity. But what can you even do in that situation? Not much.

I would need to go more indepth on this one actually, but it was mostly where he ended up on the wagon day 1 and when

Quote Originally Posted by Zexism View Post
    Danner would be an investigative power role and I forgot what Marack was, but this game would have two investigative with my role as cop and danner. That usually only happens in role madness game as even a lesser investigative can break a game together with a cop easily unless its designed around insanity itself
    Considering you're only just now admitting to this, even though I've brought up the topic multiple times today, while there's merit to what you're saying, it's awfully convenient that you're only just now saying it.

Day Two Votes:

Code:
    Graeham  : 6 Danner#288, Strike#312, Crackle#361, Dupti#378, Dendrek#401, Graeham#410
    Zexism   : 3 Kryllian#192, Val#298, Lora#333,
    Kryllian : 2 Zexism#341, Listo#345

Danner: Well this is my last day as leader, I just want to say thank you to all who voted for me-
    Graeham: Well I didn't vote for you! you smell like Blood Fox's underwear-
    Danner: And that my last act as leader will be to find someone who didn't vote for me and burn them alive

The town cheered!

Everyone looked round for someone who didn't vote for Danner.

"Why are you all looking at me?"

"Burn Him! Burn Him! Burn Him!"

Graeham playing Brenda was lynched day 2.

Name: Brenda

Nickname: The Les

Role: The Diplomat

Upon investigation you will be found innocent, no matter what you do.

You win when all threats to your mafia have been eliminated.

You have 24 hours to submit night actions.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well I guess Graeham is answer the town/scum question before Cru. I don't think you're spiteful enough though to try and make your team lose by pointing fingers in your closing statement though...nice try.

7+ Year Old Account
    Bump from the other side

The Town woke up to massive celebrations.

Someone had done the world a favour and killed Rose, after beating her repeatedly with a shovel, the killer only had time to partially bury her, as her feet were sticking out of the patio in her own back garden(yard). Much to everyone's utter shock Rose was innocent.

Name: Rose

Nickname: West

Role: Bartender

Each night you select a target to get drunk, this will adversely effect their night action if they have one.

Victory Condition: You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated

Dendrek playing Rose was killed night two.

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

That's a shame, I was just starting to find him town.

Anyway:
    I think Graeham's flip confirms my townreads:
    Crackle
    Danner
    Strikered (unless Strikered really did some weird shit)

I'd like to add Zex to town as well because I'd like to believe we have a cop and I think it is a bit unlikely Graeham and Zex are together. So I think he is most likely telling the truth and that he is town.

Which means based on the setup I'd say probably 2 scum in:
    Kryllian
    Listo
    Lora
    Val

I personally find Val very scummy as I mentioned yesterday, but listo's reasoning for not considering Graeham an option is a bit iffy. I have no read on Lora whatsoever and have already expressed my concern about Kryllian. Nonetheless, this is what I feel like at the moment:

Vote Val

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Vote: Dupti

Time to even the score.

Elect: Graeham

Sorry for the last game!
    On the other hand Val did try to elect Graeham before we knew that we couldn't lynch anyone day 1. Can't help but feel it is a bit silly to do to a partner

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like zexism is a strongarm type of role if im interpreting what I saw correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    Looks like zexism is a strongarm type of role if im interpreting what I saw correctly.
    wait I forgot all about your claim actually. So are you claiming he isnt a cop?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    wait I forgot all about your claim actually. So are you claiming he isnt a cop?
    Did Lora ever claim? I don't recall seeing a claim from them.