https://twitter.com/SethAbramson/sta...54618275741702

This is what actual Trump Derangement Syndrome looks like.

Quote Originally Posted by gondrin View Post
    Thing is, who says they wont after the election? Once again, people are looking at short term gains over long term losses. If they proceed with impeachment, and most assuredly lose in the senate, and it costs them, they wont have a second chance. It isn't like republicans and their trying to repeal the ACA or investigate Hillary. I would love to see nothing more then Trump get what is coming to him after decades of swindling people, however, I also understand how to play the game and optics are everything in politics. That is how the GOP generally wins, through optics. Here is the thing, the only way an impeachment proceeding can honestly work out in favor of the democrats right now is to use its loss as an political attack ad against those in the Senate that voted against it. But that is a long shot at best.

Think of this, the GOP has gained a huge amount over the years not through short term gains but through long term planning. They understand that sometimes you have to lose a few battles to win the war. Sometimes, that is the best policy is to stay your hand until the right time.

EDIT: Also, impeaching Trump doesn't remove the rest of his administration. You would still have Pence as president and the rest of the Suicide Squad in there. The only thing you did was remove the presidential twitter feed.
    Nobody has been removed based on impeachment. Although if Trump leaves his children and probably Stephen Miller do as well. The thing with doing it before the election is it puts senators in the hot seat. There are a whole ton of republican senators who already are gonna have a tough time with re-election, voting against impeachment could be a death knell. The only Democrat senator who is at risk in 2020 is Doug Jones and let's be honest, he's probably fucked either way. He only won cause he was against a child diddler, and even then only barely won.

Quote Originally Posted by Give Sethrak Blizz View Post

No, he is ABSOLUTELY right though. I thought you weren't a Trump supporter?

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate the talk of, 'well if the Democrats pursue this it might hurt them later".

Fuck that noise. They were elected to do a job, not to pursue reelection. Reelection should come through merit, not because you played it safe. The only thing that saved. As of now its 100% okay to run a dirty campaign as long as you win and use the office as your shield. Trump might be an idiot so it might not seem, 'worth it' to dive deep into this but what happens 20, 30, 40 years from now? When there is a competent who uses this very investigation to grab the country by the balls and take it for everything it has? Let this kind of behavior spread now because its 'not worth it' is only going to create a much bigger problem in the future. Even if the impeachment falls flat it signals to future office holders that this behavior will not be tolerated.
    Last edited by PACOX; 2019-04-19 at 02:02 AM.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Nobody has been removed based on impeachment. Although if Trump leaves his children and probably Stephen Miller do as well. The thing with doing it before the election is it puts senators in the hot seat. There are a whole ton of republican senators who already are gonna have a tough time with re-election, voting against impeachment could be a death knell. The only Democrat senator who is at risk in 2020 is Doug Jones and let's be honest, he's probably fucked either way. He only won cause he was against a child diddler, and even then only barely won.
    Just as an addendum to this, Roy Moore is currently leading in the polls in Alabama for Republican candidates. Like, there are other Republican candidates running, but Alabama Republicans still want Roy Moore more than them.

https://www.al.com/news/2019/04/roy-...nate-poll.html

Quote Originally Posted by Flower Milk View Post
    Thank fucking god.
    Awesome let the blood bath begin.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Most of my political feed is admiring his dedication.

Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    Most of my political feed is admiring his dedication.
    Is he wrong? Because it looks like he is pretty much right on the money.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    I never said he wasn't right, but a 378 thread. Bruh, that is too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    He has never been popular ( 50+% )
    Actually he did hit the 50% range before getting elected after he gave the concession speech then he started tweeting...

That's his job, and he is taking Trump and all the Trump supporters to the woodshed, 1 tweet at a fucking time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    But cubby is right. Failing to impeach him, could backfire and make him more popular.
    Wait I thought the narrative was impeaching him would backfire and make him more popular like Clinton. Which narrative are you following?

Mueller mystery: What are the 12 criminal referrals?

Over the course of its sprawling 22-month investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election, the special counsel's team referred 14 criminal cases to other offices, Mueller's 448-page report revealed.

Only two of those referrals — one involving former Trump lawyer Michael Cohen, the other former Obama White House counsel Gregory Craig — are public at this point.

Mueller had been tasked by Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein with investigating "any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump" and "any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation."

Information on the mystery referrals was redacted for potential "harm to (an) ongoing matter," the report said.

https://twitter.com/JerryDunleavy/st...42138984071168

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    [urlhttp://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/mueller-mystery-what-are-the-12-criminal-referrals/ar-BBW5gw2?ocid=ientp]Mueller mystery: What are the 12 criminal referrals?[/url]

Over the course of its sprawling 22-month investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election, the special counsel's team referred 14 criminal cases to other offices, Mueller's 448-page report revealed.>p>
    Only two of those referrals — one involving former Trump lawyer Michael Cohen, the other former Obama White House counsel Gregory Craig — are public at this point.

Mueller had been tasked by Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein with investigating "any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump" and "any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation."

Information on the mystery referrals was redacted for potential "harm to (an) ongoing matter," the report said.
    Hopefully, of those 12, we have Kushner, Trump Jr, Ivanka, and Eric Trump. It would be glorious to see those spawns of the shitbag go down in flames. Then it would be hilarious to watch Trump try to pardon all of them, right before he is arrested for obstruction.

Quote Originally Posted by Methodd View Post
    No one in this thread has read through 400+ pages of the report, that is horseshit. I'm willing to bet every dollar I've got that you haven't either.

You better call up Mueller and let him know you somehow came up with more evidence of collusion in mere hours by reading posts in a dead game's off topic political forum than he did in years with millions of dollars and top prosecutors behind him. I'm pretty sure this is an unprecedented miracle in logistics that we'll be studying for years.
    This guy/person.

So the highlights that people have talked about are not true since we didn't read the 400 page report. You are a joke.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Mueller mystery: What are the 12 criminal referrals?

Over the course of its sprawling 22-month investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election, the special counsel's team referred 14 criminal cases to other offices, Mueller's 448-page report revealed.

Looks like more people are going to jail.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    To be fair, put the thing in an article. An image thing that other people do. I'm not scrolling down 300-something tweets. Twitter is terrible for long-form posts and he should know that.

They're reading a 448 page investigative report...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    To be fair, put the thing in an article. An image thing that other people do. I'm not scrolling down 300-something tweets. Twitter is terrible for long-form posts and he should know that.
    I mean sure, Twitter is not fit for the purpose people use it for, take #19,403.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    There was no intent to obstruct? he wanted muller fired and he wanted others fired and the reason for them to be fire lied about.....

did you even read the same report others did??

Also you do not need to be convicted or even charged with a crime to obstruct an investigation.
    you do know that it was perfectly within his rights to fire Mueller, or anyone else for that matter? Not smart politically, but perfectly legal.