Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    Supposedly, it isn't a nuke.
    Doesn't need to be a nuke, just something that can deliver one.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    How about you fucking stay out of Asia?
    We have allies in South Korea and Japan, who are in conflict with North Korea and their military posturing. NK also wants to nuke the states. We're not staying out of Asia, deal with it.

No this is obviously fake news as they pinky swore to Trump that they would stop. They even said Cross my heart and hope to die stick a thousand needles in my eye.

Quote Originally Posted by CryotriX View Post
    A shame that people have allowed their hatred for Trump affect their opinions about a potential peace process. If you hate Trump and the warmongering right, you should want PEACE. You should want diplomacy. You should want talks. You should want that zone to finally stop being locked in a conflict that no longer exists.
    Sure, but the way Trump is doing it is nonsense. German reunification happened after decades of talks, and even then only after the power backing the East fell. Trump expects that saying nice words to Kim and pandering to him would make significant headway, and in that he's totally wrong. He's also not the first President to have tried at all, and the pattern is always the same; NK plays good cop/bad cop until they get concessions, push for more while giving nothing which is refused, then the process is torpedo'd and they say it's all the US's fault. Every. Single. Time. Because the US aren't actually interested in ending the stalemate, it's all a show, that was true when Clinton and Obama did it and it's all the more true for Trump who loves his ego-boosting shows.

Plus, the differences between North and South are far greater than between West and East. South Korea is arguably the most modern State on the planet in many matters, while the North is rivaled only by war-torn African nations in terms of being a backwater mess, and ruled by the single worst dictator on Earth. Reunification is probably not wished by many Southerners who have seen the turmoil it brought to Germany under less severe circumstances.

While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Nukes are what you put on the tip of weapons like this for when they hit their target. These are known as delivery systems for various warheads.
    Yes, among other conventional payloads, it seems the only difference here is that the weapon isn't an ICBM with the capabilities of reaching the continental United States.

10+ Year Old Account
    considering all the assistance the NK had gotten from the USSR before it broke down, I wonder if they had any knowledge of the old kh-55s or kh-101s
    if they had been working on that in tandem with their nuclear program, it could explain this things they are doing now. it was supposed to have a range of 3,000-5,000 miles back in the early 80s

How about you fucking stay out of Asia?
    Why should they? US military presence is a good thing.

The only good US soldier is a dead one.
    It's time the world started to kick out this invading military force.
    Sounds like you have some mental problems.

Wow. What the actual fuck is wrong with you? I hope you get fucking permabanned.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Then we will have to kick you out of it.

You don't belong in the rest of the world.
    How about you build that big wall around the US and just continue to kill each other and leave the rest of the world alone?
    Can't you just move to a fucking gulag in siberia? You'd be happier there.
    - Lars

Quote Originally Posted by Muzjhath View Post
    When he is threatening literally hundreds of thousands of military personnel, I hope he gets permabanned. And then reported to his country's law enforcement.

When you're no better than the Nazi SS you need to end up like the SS.
    Don't bring me this "Nazi's are people too" bullshit.

No, it's a problem with parasites. US parasites.
    Sorry, I don't like Nazis either. But to call the hundreds of thousands of US Soldiers, all of them, Nazis, then you have a fucking problem. I hope you enjoy being banned. Because you should be. Even I don't call for people I don't like to fucking die.

- Maintaining a US dominated world.
    - Aiding in the exploitation of other countries for the benefit of the 'Great American Nation'.
    - Literally funding and starting terrorist groups to take out political opponents.
    - Committing genocide, war crimes, crimes against humanity.
    - Invading nations that dare to oppose US dominance.

I don't call them Nazi's, they clearly aren't members of the NSDAP. But they're not much better.
    And they should end up like Nazi Germany: Utterly destroyed with a communist flag waving over their capital.
    Yeah, you need to seek professional help.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzjhath View Post
    Because that would require him to grow a spine and practice what he preaches. It's easier for him to sit safe in western benefit system and shout praises for garbage regimes on internet, rather than do anything like moving to one.

Calling for the banning of people you disagree with while at the same time breaking tons of rules yourself. Stay classy.

Perhaps you want to address the terrible behaviour of your troops?
    Or are you a soldier yourself?
    You literally called for hundreds of thousands of people to be killed.

I am not a soldier, but what terrible behavior?

Well, the solution is simple: Don't join the US army.

What terrible behaviour? Really?
    The human rights violations, the torture, the genocide?
    There's a reason these people want nukes. It's the only line of defense against US bombs.
    Yeah, come back after you seek your professional help.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Holy fuck you're completely mental. Anyone who wishes that on any country needs massive mental therapy. I would have never wished that on any country ever.

So when I point out that the US killed over 20% of a nation and destroyed almost every single building in that nation.. Your response is to make personal attacks?

Are you emotionally invested in the military?
    Do you perhaps need this help yourself?
    People die in war? Shocking.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heran View Post
    Sounds like you have some mental problems.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Wow. What the actual fuck is wrong with you? I hope you get fucking permabanned.
    Just report and move on.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.