Quote Originally Posted by Bobby B View Post
    He'll be a man possessed.
    Or he'll be a man who doesn't care any more because he's going somewhere he can win stuff again.

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Or he'll be a man who doesn't care any more because he's going somewhere he can win stuff again.
    Weird comment. You would think you were talking about a Spurs player.

2 x Premier League titles
    1 x FA Cup
    1 x League Cup
    1 x Europa League

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby B View Post
    Weird comment. You would think you were talking about a Spurs player.

2 x Premier League titles
    1 x FA Cup
    1 x League Cup
    1 x Europa League
    I tried to communicate that with "again." You've struggled recently, and Hazard deserves CL football.

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    I tried to communicate that with "again." You've struggled recently, and Hazard deserves CL football.
    Again is a strange word to use when we won a trophy last season and the league the season before.

He does, but he also loves the club, that's why I think he'll go out with a bang.

Well that's Bristol on their way out of the play-off spots...

Edit: Sheffield Utd putting the pressure on Leeds to win too.
    Last edited by Butler to Baby Sloths; 2019-04-19 at 01:07 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Our 16 year spell in the league is surely over, a big fall from grace having been in the championship not so long back. Thats what goes with poor running of the team on and off the pitch.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well I didn't see us losing to wigan today, but then they haven't won a single game away from home all season so no suprise there. So many times we've come up against teams towards the bottom of the table and they have somehow ended their winless runs against us.

Can't see sheff united winning all their remaining games, but who knows. If we get playoffs we'll beat boro/city easily but then bottle it against villa in the final. Never easy for leeds.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypasonic View Post
    Well I didn't see us losing to wigan today, but then they haven't won a single game away from home all season so no suprise there. So many times we've come up against teams towards the bottom of the table and they have somehow ended their winless runs against us.

Can't see sheff united winning all their remaining games, but who knows. If we get playoffs we'll beat boro/city easily but then bottle it against villa in the final. Never easy for leeds.
    Villa will probably win the game at Wembley. Although anything can, and usually does happen in those five games.

Leeds and Sheffield Utd should pick up 3 points against the Scummers (i.e. Ipswich), but after today who knows. West Brom can still take second if they both slip up (6 points behind with 9 to play for).

edit: I'm sure supporting Norwich City will take a couple of years off my life... Jesus fuck they had to leave it to the last ball of the game.

5 points from 3 needed to do it ourselves, assuming Sheffield and Leeds win their remaining games. Good thing Buendia's back on Monday.
    Last edited by Butler to Baby Sloths; 2019-04-20 at 10:15 AM.

Sell Pogba to real madrid, his mood swings will match their fanbase.

Get a couple centerbacks in that know how to defend and kick a ball at the same time.

Sell Rojo and Darmian and sanchez who might as well be on a wheres wally page

Tottenham to get stuffed today?
    City will be angry. Wonder how the channel it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Happy to see city win if it stops Liverpool winning the league.

10+ Year Old Account
    My best mate ayoze perez with a hatrick? Pure class.

10+ Year Old Account
    What a goal, deserved from Everton. United just haven't got into this game yet.

Talk about the honeymoon period ending.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dont understand how United can go from the best start ever for a coach to this last 1.5 month or so where they have the worse Premier League run ever if they lose today? Ok that you get a little boost when Mourinho got fired, but this hugh difference is just beyond silly....

So many players need to be sold this summer and start over again for the hundredth time....

10+ Year Old Account
    So many players need to clear out this summer.

I wouldn't mind if we see another '95/96 style cleaning of house. So many mismatched styles that can't play fast paced attacking football.

Trying to recover a dogshit season was a hell of a challenge. We would have gone out to PSG and be languishing in 8-10th had Mou stayed though. The focus now has to be getting the house in order this summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Cren View Post
    Dont understand how United can go from the best start ever for a coach to this last 1.5 month or so where they have the worse Premier League run ever if they lose today? Ok that you get a little boost when Mourinho got fired, but this hugh difference is just beyond silly....

So many players need to be sold this summer and start over again for the hundredth time....
    Because so many players in that squad has been there for to long without concequenses. Half that squad should never have been bought in or they should been sold long ago. They are just there raking in tons of money while playing shit week in and week out.

Its embarassing tbh. Ole needs to completely nuke this squad and bring in players who are interesting being there and give it all every match. We get NOTHING from Lukaku, Martial, Pogba, Fred, Matic. CB are pure garbage and cant handle anything else than clearing the ball away. Sanchez dont even play and he sits on millions each F week. Its so bad it hurts.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    So many players need to clear out this summer.

I wouldn't mind if we see another '95/96 style cleaning of house. So many mismatched styles that can't play fast paced attacking football.

Trying to recover a dogshit season was a hell of a challenge. We would have gone out to PSG and be languishing in 8-10th had Mou stayed though. The focus now has to be getting the house in order this summer.
    Yes. A complete overhaul is to be expected and it needs to be done. Ole and his team cant be gentle. All previous managers were to gentle with to many players in the squad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Everton scoring some absolute beauties today.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh, I'm not the salty type to not recognise great goals when I see them.

Done watching today though, as good as Everton have been, this is a woeful performance from United. They look knackered out there, and just wanting the season over.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners