Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    my manager asked me once if i played wow. i said yes. and he was like "cool."
    do you still get "sick" leave on expansion release days afterwards? :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by horbindr View Post
    do you still get "sick" leave on expansion release days afterwards? :P
    no cause i never asked for it. i look down on disdain on people who pull that shit.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Drummer View Post
    I will start

- be naked
    - shower
    Beach showers aren't that bad, being naked is something I couldn't do either.

For me probably

-Drinking alcohol
    -Smoking cigarettes

Seems like a weird thing to be doing in public.

Quote Originally Posted by danildoen View Post
    Say that i play World of Warcraft
    Haha, depends on who is around. I asked for a WoW jacket for Christmas, the beige one with just the W on the back because it's cool and only people who actually play WoW could identify it as from a video game. My mom interpreted this as buy me clothes with Super Mario all over it... and I did not accept them. I'm like uh, no, you are missing the point of subtlety here.

Pandaren Monk
    5+ Year Old Account
    no cause i never asked for it. i look down on disdain on people who pull that shit.
    I haven't done it since Wrath launch. That wasn't a sick day though, just a "personal" day (I was allowed a small handful of "no questions asked" days off for the year to basically do whatever the fuck I wanted, as long as I asked for them enough time in advance and got approved). My boss knew I was a gamer. I even flat-out told him why I wanted that day off (a couple weeks in advance, at that), and he was fine with it.

OT: I wouldn't change clothes in a locker room or take one of those group bro showers like some athletes do. Also that's one of many reasons that I really hope I never go to prison.

edit: also unless it's just a 4-alarm "I'm about to shit my pants" emergency, I don't take dumps in public restrooms. I wouldn't go as far as saying I'm a germ freak, but public restrooms are nasty. Drunk dudes have probably pissed on the seat, etc.
    Last edited by avitush; 2019-04-19 at 03:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    have conversations with strangers. I am often very socially awkward and end up saying dumb shit I didn't mean to. :P
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

10+ Year Old Account
    Not being naked.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    It's a personality thing, not a gender thing. Not to mention drugs/alcohol playing a part.

As a woman I was so afraid to "snap" in public that I actually made what I feared come true, but nobody could tell and I could hide it and get home without an issue.
    Whatever helps you sleep at night.

We all know women snap in public more than men do. Especially mothers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ask for directions.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Medium9 View Post
    Since I regularly visit public saunas, your two picks probably don't apply to me. I've also been drunk, burped and farted in public and had sex in what was technically public (but there wasn't anyone else around - that we knew of), I guess we can say I don't know any borders in this regard

But you know what? THAT is what I'd call experiencing actual freedom. Live and let live. I don't mind others doing those things either - I'd probably not even really notice most of it, or at least think anything of it. Have fun while it lasts.
    Why would you WANT to go into a sauna with naked men? We had one in a gym I was a member of but very thankfully there was a no nudity rule. Honestly, I hate guys who walk around the locker room naked... like why? Nobody wants to see it. Shower, wrap a towel around you, walk to your locker, not hard.

Anyway, same as most people, wouldn't want to be naked, take a shit in public, pick my nose, etc I don't get the shower thing... I shower all the time at the pool/beach with my bathing suit on, why wouldn't you? Everyone is doing it.

oh +1 for spiting. Pure dirtbag if you spit, it's YOUR saliva, why do you need to spit it out every minute?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    Why would you WANT to go into a sauna with naked men? We had one in a gym I was a member of but very thankfully there was a no nudity rule. Honestly, I hate guys who walk around the locker room naked... like why? Nobody wants to see it. Shower, wrap a towel around you, walk to your locker, not hard.

Anyway, same as most people, wouldn't want to be naked, take a shit in public, pick my nose, etc I don't get the shower thing... I shower all the time at the pool/beach with my bathing suit on, why wouldn't you? Everyone is doing it.

oh +1 for spiting. Pure dirtbag if you spit, it's YOUR saliva, why do you need to spit it out every minute?
    you seem to be insecure about something.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

You would hate being in Finland then. Just because you are naked doesn't mean anything really. There's nothing sexual about it. Why be bothered about nakedness of others anyway? It's the natural state of people. I think this is result of warped puritan culture to be so afraid of being naked.

you seem to be insecure about something.
    Uhh... watch where you throw stones... weren't you the one complaining about how ugly, skinny and weak you are? (YOUR words, not mine) I can dig it up and copy and paste it if you like, really slow work day today. Do you LIKE looking at naked men? My dick is 6 inches btw, longer than some shorter than some. Can't do anything about what you are born with, no amount of working out or money can change it. Plenty to get the job done and slightly above the average, works for me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by luc54 View Post
    You would hate being in Finland then. Just because you are naked doesn't mean anything really. There's nothing sexual about it. Why be bothered about nakedness of others anyway? It's the natural state of people. I think this is result of warped puritan culture to be so afraid of being naked.
    I like naked good looking women, not fat hairy old men. Nothing puritan about it, just don't like seeing someones hairy ass crack. By the same token puting a towel on is like what... 5 seconds worth of effort, plus its drying you at the same time?

Also I'm like the 20th person to say nakedness, clearly not alone here.

Quote Originally Posted by Weeps View Post
    Whatever helps you sleep at night.

We all know women snap in public more than men do. Especially mothers.
    Do you actually have data to back this up or just pulling out of your butt because of some problem you have with women? I’m guessing the latter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Drummer View Post
    I will start

- be naked
    - shower
    I will never take a dump in public.

I will never pick my belly button and smell it afterwards...in public.
    “Life is and will ever remain an equation incapable of solution, but it contains certain known factors.”

Quote Originally Posted by Dwarfhamster View Post
    Do you actually have data to back this up or just pulling out of your butt because of some problem you have with women? I’m guessing the latter.
    Pulled it out of my butt, entirely anecdotal. Both men and women lose their patience in public but in my vast experience in socializing, women are more likely to screech and give zero fucks about it.

This is why I don't snap in public because of these women I've seen hundreds of times. The opposite could be true for you.

We humans are always judging from our experiences, that's how our brains work.

I like naked good looking women, not fat hairy old men. Nothing puritan about it, just don't like seeing someones hairy ass crack. By the same token puting a towel on is like what... 5 seconds worth of effort, plus its drying you at the same time?

Also I'm like the 20th person to say nakedness, clearly not alone here.
    Well the puritan part here is automatically assuming nakedness means something sexual as I pointed in my previous post. You can relax, chat and enjoy the heat. I think those parts are important there rather than staring at others. Now that would be just considered rude. It's actually rather good way to bond with your friends. Lot of times people drink cold beer aftewards and it feels really nice. I just think it's rather shame to limit from this activity because you are not comfortable with seeing human bodies.

Back in school we had competition with some old men, who can stay the longest in the heat while being in the swimming hall sauna. Were we bothered by their wrinkly old skin or hairiniess? Hell no.

Quote Originally Posted by Weeps View Post
    Pulled it out of my butt, entirely anecdotal. Both men and women lose their patience in public but in my vast experience in socializing, women are more likely to screech and give zero fucks about it.

This is why I don't snap in public because of these women I've seen hundreds of times. The opposite could be true for you.

We humans are always judging from our experiences, that's how our brains work.
    So you basically refute your own statement: “We all know women snap in public more than men do. Especially mothers.” Because we don’t all know, and you’re just drawing conclusions from your own limited experience.

10+ Year Old Account
    There a big list of shit you shouldn't do but it don't stop people from doing it.